Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,515 members, 7,888,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Vlogmas 2021: Your Free Pass To The Biggest Makeup Fair In Lagos Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vlogmas 2021: Your Free Pass To The Biggest Makeup Fair In Lagos Nigeria (258 Views)

Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vlogmas 2021: Your Free Pass To The Biggest Makeup Fair In Lagos Nigeria by busayobanjoko: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Its vlogmas 2021 and I am super excited ����������

In the spirit of vlogmas 2021, i will be vlogging my day till exams day

I know I am late but better late than never

I will be bringing you the vlog every day till Xmas day so please don’t let me flop

Today's video is about the Xmas makeup fair I went to in Lagos Nigeria

Getting makeup products in Nigeria can be a little bit of a hassle but I am here to rescue

In this video, I attended a makeup event, where you can get affordable makeup products in Nigeria and I decided to film it for you guys

I am sure with this video you will have an idea of where to get affordable makeup products in Nigeria

Sit relax and enjoy this informative video

Thank you so much and please don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe

Xoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_s1jPxIUY&t=18s
Re: Vlogmas 2021: Your Free Pass To The Biggest Makeup Fair In Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello Everyone, Click here for Vlogmas Video Ideas that would blow up your channel as a Nigerian Youtuber!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQp2aWUlQs

(1) (Reply)

Sovereign Geezy Dabbles Into Nollywood / Popular Nollywood Actress, Stephanie Linus And Husband Welcomes Second Son. / The President Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.