Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,902 members, 7,902,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave (24432 Views)

Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts / Fire Reportedly Guts Benue Govt House, Destroys Valuables / Fire Guts Benue Govt. House, Destroys Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by seunayantokun(m): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nairobi33:

No mind them. The same newspaper calling cold blooded killers 'unknown gunmen' when they know very well that they are biafran ipob terrorists, kanu's terror foot soldiers.

I am NOT together with you on this your comment, please. You're on your own with your employers. Thank you
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Vision4God:
May the efforts of genuine armed force men not be sabotaged
Amen bro.. our gallant men r trying.. fuckers r just hell bent on starving there effort
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by labisibrass(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
So sad to see how people comment on issues these days. You think bandits are just one body ba. It's okay. If you don't know, those morafukas don't even know themselves finish. It's like thinking of just one school when you hear ' private school, whereas private schools yakpa. That's how it is exactly, they have so many factions. The military and police y'all are condemning at the slightest opportunity,i wish you sleep sleep and have a revelation of that would have happened if they are not there at all!
Also, the terrain of the north favours these people. It might appear like a lie but trust me,in this same north, Some 15yr olds have not seen a car at close ranch for once, never visited a city, no matter how small. They still leave far away in the bush like the people of the stone age. north is so big that you you could walk inside the Bush for more than 4 hours before you suddenly jam a settlement where you least expect. The ground favours all these terrorists and bandits.
Lastly,I believe no matter how much the military kills these people, they have ready made soldier already waiting to be launched, it doesn't affect them. How do they get their fighters... you'd understand when see a crowd of hungry almajiris who can be bought to utmost loyalty by just buying them new slippers, a pair of cloth to change the smelly one they've been wearing for months without washing, and provide them with good meals for just two days. Those boys will worship anyone who can provide those basic things for them.
May God help this country!
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by lereinter(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
They just detected his house

Let the squid game continue
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by bjdon: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations to our gallant armed forces!! May they succeed in destroying all enemies of the country in the North and South
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by nedekid: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
onomeabuja:

NA LIE JARE undecided-
because last 2 weeks my own brother inlaw was kidnap & we gather money to pay ransom of 3 million in kaduna.
do u guys even knw what, when he was freed, these guys totured him by burning leather in his body.
my brother inlaw told us that some helicopter used to come there to bring military cloths to d bandiths in ghana must go bags that after emptying d bags, they will load money in d bag ( ransome money paid) n d helicopter will carry it away.
the government have hand in all these crimes
so they should stop all this lies of bombing these bandiths.
these government is definition of EVIL
Seriously
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by nedekid: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
adecz:

See the weapons that Nigerian
army have, just like you guns we dey
buy for children for Christmas. That is why these bandits & boko haram always
have the confidence to launch frontal
attacks on our boys. ☹️☹️☹️

Buhari & his quota system generalship.
He empathizes & sympathizes more with his criminal Fulani brothers and the fanatical
Muslim Boko haram than he does our
soldiers ❌❌
Omo, those 2 rifles. The ones those men are standing facing up are antimaterial guns ohh!! Not for killing humans but to shoot military equipment!
No wonder it was remored some people paid bandits to avoid the shooting down one ogas plane.
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by mema900: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

It's not ..I run 30 kms everyday so I know better

Who dash you 30km, the whole of 3rd mainland bridge is less than 10km
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by iyke2frankeze: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Where are the bodies of the 45 bandits neutralised?
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by FarahAideed: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
mema900:

Who dash you 30km, the whole of 3rd mainland bridge is less than 10km

It's 11.8 kms and I have ran the entire during all Lagos marathons.... On some nights I run 42 kms completely ...every morning I do 15 and in the even another fifteen

1 Like

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by J3susFr3ak: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
PRNigeria gathered that the airstrikes also destroyed an armoury and a building occupied by a kidnapping kingpin, Ali Kawaje (Kwaja), and eliminated scores of bandits in the vicinity.

Bandits often use the enclaves as their staging points to carry out attacks on travelers and commuters on the Abuja -Kaduna Expressway.

I need to correct an impression here! First off, these are NOT bandits and the media should STOP referring to them as such. They are nothing but FULANI TERRORISTS and NOT mere gang of robbers or outlaws operating in an isolated or a lawless zone. Secondly, I do not see any buildings on fire as claimed by the military in the article. All I saw was burning bushes and shrubs. So, the government and its media supporters should STOP lying to the citizens and acting like it's actually fighting TERRORISM. Just because you tell a lie so many times does NOT actually change the facts. The fact still remains that FULANI TERRORISTS are in total control of several of the northern states with the full support of your FULANI government.

So true...that cannot be emphasized enough! It is all a "population displacement" strategy where the full might of the NA aids and abets the Fulani Terrorists empty villages and farms of Christian Middle Belt minorities...then repopulate these same villages with other local fulanis but mostly alien fulanis from Mali, Niger, Chad and a host of other Sahel in hell countries...and then encourage them to breed like rabbits in those displaced places. Their hopes is to use the resources of the south, to displace the Middle Belt, then gather enough people to encroach the South.

In the natural world, this is the way terminal cancer cells or a deadly virus grows....by aggressive replication and elimination of healthy host cells.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by crytohunter: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Asgard73:
Good news ..

Anything to free those northern roads is welcomed..

One can’t be driving expecting the worst and hoping you will reach.

That Olams Na dangerous area .. few kilometers to nysc.. used to think am safe anytime I get to nysc
my brother, that akilibu and rijana axis is a no go area. Very dangerous. I passed yesterday morning there is presentvof security forces in the area. Tanks and APCs deployed. May God protect us

1 Like

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
seunayantokun:

I am together with you on this your comment, please. You're on your own with your employers. Thank you
Employers?! grin
I'm a big time boss you idiot cheesy
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by GEEBITE: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
I know that camp very well. It is just on the highway to ABUJA.
FarahAideed:
4 kms south of the NYSC camp? shocked

1 Like

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by Asgard73: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
crytohunter:
my brother, that akilibu and rijana axis is a no go area. Very dangerous.

Na one mind I Dey take enter northern road..and I no Dey carry body.
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nigeria Army dey neutralize while bandits kill them.

Stupid fools.
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by BizBayo: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

Continuuueeeeee grin

God will see us grin grin grin
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by bot101(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Racoon:
Why bombing him now instead of taking him up as the usual repentant, deradicalized and rehabilitated bandit?

Dem no pay tithe
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by pyro10(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
May the live to experience a better Nigeria they fought for with genuine mind
Vision4God:
May the efforts of genuine armed force men not be sabotaged
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by abduljubril: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
The date on the picture is 27th August
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by Testimony1988(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
4 kms south of the NYSC camp? shocked
Lolz, that's along the Kaduna-Abuja express road.

1 Like

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tocano aircraft is working well......���
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by extol1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
egunna:
ur family members.
Mumu. Truth is bitter
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by mediainc: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:
…. 45 Bandits Neutralized

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2021
fergie001:

You didin new

45 invisible bandits neutralized and I can bet their zombies have woken up and are already drinking under a tree smwhere in the bushes.

Not a single body in sight. Where they neutralized into air or evaporated?? undecided
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by justtoodark: 12:38am On Dec 08, 2021
bravo....
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by onomeabuja: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2021
nedekid:

Seriously
honestly my brother.
my brother inlaw spent nearly 3 weeks with d so called terrorist.
d day he & others were captured, it was day break light around some minutes after 4pm on thier way going home ( maraba-kajuru).
this event happened just after maraba rido in kaduna. that is after refinery bustop. these guys are well equipped that d car they were in were ridiculled with bullet & 2 people died in d proccess.
Honestly North is finished.
how can u as a leader be killing innocent people u swore to protect, collect ransome frm them? then claim u knw nothing abt this terrorist? none & i mean none have we see or heard that have bin prosecuted. all we hear is propaganda every day.
These guys want to forcefully take over the ancestral homes of southern kaduna & christain homes in d north & its only God that can really fight d battle for northern christain because these terrorist have all bin well equipped with modern artilary.
its really unfortunate @ this time & this APC RULE.
God in whom i still believe to win d battle for his children whom are oppressed by evil men

1 Like

Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by justtoodark: 1:01am On Dec 08, 2021
labisibrass:
So sad to see how people comment on issues these days. You think bandits are just one body ba. It's okay. If you don't know, those morafukas don't even know themselves finish. It's like thinking of just one school when you hear ' private school, whereas private schools yakpa. That's how it is exactly, they have so many factions. The military and police y'all are condemning at the slightest opportunity,i wish you sleep sleep and have a revelation of that would have happened if they are not there at all!
Also, the terrain of the north favours these people. It might appear like a lie but trust me,in this same north, Some 15yr olds have not seen a car at close ranch for once, never visited a city, no matter how small. They still leave far away in the bush like the people of the stone age. north is so big that you you could walk inside the Bush for more than 4 hours before you suddenly jam a settlement where you least expect. The ground favours all these terrorists and bandits.
Lastly,I believe no matter how much the military kills these people, they have ready made soldier already waiting to be launched, it doesn't affect them. How do they get their fighters... you'd understand when see a crowd of hungry almajiris who can be bought to utmost loyalty by just buying them new slippers, a pair of cloth to change the smelly one they've been wearing for months without washing, and provide them with good meals for just two days. Those boys will worship anyone who can provide those basic things for them.

true talk....not even nigerians understand how vast nigeria is....
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by justtoodark: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2021
labisibrass:

you know the movie mad max....??

this is how i see this areas in the north....

to us southerners,its Terra incognita.... undecided undecided
Re: NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave by Okhuadams(m): 1:49am On Dec 08, 2021
fergie001:
…. 45 Bandits Neutralized

Hope say una rescue kidnappees b4 the bombing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.