Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time (425 Views)

Where Can Someone Learn Programming In Asaba? / Which Of The Code Can Someone Learn That Can Get One A Good Job Or Earn You Well / Can Someone Learn PHP In Four Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time by YuriBoyka: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello pls I need your opinions on this subject as it will be useful to me and several other youths out there.

I'm a self taught graphic designer and also serving currently as a corper. My hope is to learn this skill and be so good at it so I can use it to sustain myself after NYSC but recently I've been thinking of delving in to software development too to make myself more marketable as I realize the graphic design niche is almost saturated.

Now the first challenge is, I have zero knowledge about coding or any engineering or computer science course. Secondly, I've gone too far in graphic design that it will be near impossible for me to think of dropping it at this stage to pick up another skill..

Now that leads to my question, can I learn both at the same time at my own speed? And it's going to be self taught.

Also, what are my chances of having a good knowledge of any of the programming niches as a total novice in that field?

Lalasticlala please help move to front page for more views
Re: Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Instead of going to learn coding learn UI and ux design. There's very few good designers around and they are getting highly paid compared to devs even for beginners.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time by LikeAking: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2021
U cant learn both at same time.

(1) (Reply)

PLC / Java Script Coder Chat Up / Detailed Approach To Save Multiple Gmail Emails As Pdfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.