Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam (952 Views)

Open Questions to Instantcoins.ng / Instantcoins.ng Is A Crypto Scammer / Fraud / Instantcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam by valiju: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Instant coin is now a scam please avoid them I sell bitcoin to them since the 2nd and their website show completed without crediting my account ,how on earth will a reasonable and legitimate company ignore email and all mail to their social media handle

Re: Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam by xenastar(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
I tested them with 5 dollars PM till now I haven't received. It's been weeks
Re: Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam by valen0211: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
instantcoins.ng is holding my 118,600 since yesterday morning till now, here is the message I sent to the support team and still they did not respond yet

hello, please kindly make payment to my account, 59300 from ID no-177114 and another 59300 from another ID no-177115 please look into that and kindly make payment, thanks

Re: Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam by ADETAYO8869: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
@instantcoins.ng is a great scam site that pretend to be trustworthy, I did transaction with them via their online platform it’s been 7 days now and am yet to get my money , this is not about account being limited to get some amount , avoid instantcoins.ng below is the proof of the transaction

Re: Instantcoins.ng Is A Scam by sickitatedatyou: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
They have refused to respond to my messages, keeping mute

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Kills Your Child Would You Kill Thiers In Revenge If Allowed / BLACK MAN INTERCEPTED IN THE WITH HARD DRUGS INSIDE HIS BODY. MADE TO EXCRETE / Father Arrested For Defiling 12-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.