Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) (38533 Views)

How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nosa111(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ogbeni calm down, some of them went to school. You will be surprised they will still be richer than you that learnt a skip and went to school. Anybody who can scam a whitty is smart.
Karlovych:
embarassed I pity these boys, by the time they get to their late 20s and early 30s without reasonable skills to go through the rest of their lives with is when they'll realize what they've done to themselves. Imagine risking jail and bringing shame to their families yet majority of them won't even see 500 dollars in a year, look at his thick cross-bred accent he is looking to scam someone with, smh

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by pepemendy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed I pity these boys, by the time they get to their late 20s and early 30s without reasonable skills to go through the rest of their lives with is when they'll realize what they've done to themselves. Imagine risking jail and bringing shame to their families yet majority of them won't even see 500 dollars in a year, look at his thick cross-bred accent he is looking to scam someone with, smh
guy na skit, it’s not that deep
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by seyz91(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
cheesy
chatinent:
Ijebu Ode American accent.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by LegalWolf: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
cc: Gerrard59 what do you have to say to this? C'mon I know you are a hypocrite but...........
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by zanshi: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
airsaylongcome:
If you are on Reddit, check out r/scambait

Loads of Nigerian Scams being shared there it's laughable. Americans now throw "Alaye" upandan their chats with these dirty grifters to decode them

Im on Scambait its disgusting what foreigners have to put up with over there.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
zanshi:

Im on Scambait its disgusting what foreigners have to put up with over there.

It's hilarious and disgusting. It's so damned funny reading the stuff shared there
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by tunapawizzy: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
tragergeorge:
my brother I'm telling you..
You see the brick layers and those women doing building jobs as helpers Makin living out of those jobs cos it's always available because of Yahoo boys..
90 percent of buildings and cars na Yahoo boys de run am..
Food sellers,cloths,fuel, almost all business are Makin reasonable profits cos of these boys...
Abi na my papa wan go car?
Sad truth is they boost our economy more than our so called govt...
In one way or the other we all de the Yahoo together
looooool..the matter tire me
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by femi4: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Karlovych:
Calm down

Most of them are in school (Undergraduates)
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is the first reasonable comment you ever made on Nairaland since you join my dear South South Igbo boy.

Meanwhile Asampetenwaanyi, this is a wonderful right under your nose lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Karlovych:
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
It still doesn't change that fact. They're engrossed to it already
femi4:
Calm down

Most of them are in school (Undergraduates)
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ademi87(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Karlovych:
e go begin dey sell loud, no be everybody go learn skill or go to school to make money ooo the country is that bad, u get any idea of wetin rahman Jago dey do to make money??
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jamesayo: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is not funny at all. These are some of the fools painting Africans bad. He does not think about the effect of what's he's doing. Hustle real, and hard, make good living for yourself. Lie does not pay. Hopefully they'll get sense one day.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Hkff: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by LILTJAY: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Me wey wan go HK so
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by jclassiq(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
What an idiot.

I respect white women with their open mind and all. This imbecilic boy is not worth listening to for more than 3 seconds.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Yorubas will not stop disgrcaing this nation with their fraudulent activities, while the yam leggers are disgracing us with drugs

what is wrong with these two tribes?
how abt the Jalabia wearers?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by eduora: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Welcome to jail 2022.efcc take notes of it
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who be this ogbomosho Agama lizard
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by azpekuliar: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jmichael1:

honestly bro...i no blame any body wen do yahoo,all my guys wen start yahoo since 2011 nah millionaires nah.and i still dey here de form legit work

I have not exhausted all the legit ways to earn a living, so nothing fit make me envy them. Absolutely nothing!
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
azpekuliar:

I have not exhausted all the legit ways to earn a living, so nothing fit make me envy them. Absolutely nothing!

bros i no dey eny them,jst dat broke is the highest kind of fever
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by fsb(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
tragergeorge:

Abeg which kind work u de do....
Cos who go.school never see better work no.to.talk of who no go..

Almost all my school teachers were graduates,till now not sure any of them has a car body talking of building house...

Even the so called legit workers are one way or the other making thier living from the patronage of the Yahoo boys wen una no want rest...
The time I spent In University and spent in searching for job,if Yahoo I de do I for know where I de now...
The 9ja you and I de so..
Na Yahoo country,from leaders to followers

Even the legit hustle them de post here make we click this click that ..
Na so so scam all of them be..
Abegee.

Why is the average person programmed to look for job after graduation? Anyway,if they spent half the time on learning how to code or some other IT skill they wouldn’t need to do Yahoo
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
fsb:

Why is the average person programmed to look for job after graduation? Anyway,if they spent half the time on learning how to code or some other IT skill they wouldn’t need to do Yahoo
abeg leave all those IT code blah blah blah
If that one sure everybody for don jump in..
So getting a job after graduating is not the right way to go abi...
Na to go Ghana after O level na,we saying the same thing...
Those IT and coding boys na them de collect better block for the Yahoo pass no let anyone decieve you...
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ActuaRise696969: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Man you are a joker...who on earth calls a strange woman asking her consent for a relationship??

You are not evolved. And you wonder why you are poor.
Cold calling is a stuff of billionaires.

Learn to face your fears by calling just any one for just anything.

Do you think I judge against yahoo? If there is billions to be made in yahoo I will certainly join.

Una dey craze? I resemble your poor father?
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing annoys me more than listening to someone faking an accent.....I hate it!

I was in a vehicle traveling sometime ago and one idiot was speaking with his girlfriend on phone and faking British accent just to form posh. It was as if I should throw him outa the window......Some people like embarrassing themselves.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Do you think I judge against yahoo? If there is billions to be made in yahoo I will certainly join.

You will never cease to amaze me with your ignorance..I thought you were mature tho..I was trying to speak to you in a polite manner but seems you love acting pompous..ride on with your ignorance..
I thought you said it was a comedy in the first place now you change your words?don't be confused ok..stop following the crowd..learn to be a man not a puppet..
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by akus6060(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Please work on your English before commenting on a public forum and I can't comprehend what you are even trying to say.
ActuaRise696969:

Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ActuaRise696969: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
akus6060:
Please work on your English before commenting on a public forum and I can't comprehend what you are even trying to say.

I do not join pigs like you in the mud. I simply shoot you at sight and use your corpse for barbeque. Pigs are fatty, so can work with beer.
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ActuaRise696969: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You will never cease to amaze me with your ignorance..I thought you were mature tho..I was trying to speak to you in a polite manner but seems you love acting pompous..ride on with your ignorance..
I thought you said it was a comedy in the first place now you change your words?don't be confused ok..stop following the crowd..learn to be a man not a puppet..

Silly thing. Learn to punctuate your writing so I can read and respond back lethally.

Pig
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Silly thing. Learn to punctuate your writing so I can read and respond back lethally.

Pig
That's your problem man..it hurts huh..if you can't think properly then I would help you..
That guy is a scammer not a comedian sir.. thank you
Re: A Yahoo Boy Tries To Scam An American Woman On Phone With Fake Love (Video) by ActuaRise696969: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

That's your problem man..it hurts huh..if you can't think properly then I would help you..
That guy is a scammer not a comedian sir.. thank you

Looks like you know him personally otherwise it is foolish to commit such fallacy of hasty generalization.

You did not go to University, you for study Logic101. It's mandatory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Bank Spraying Chemical Gas On Customers / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe / Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.