Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) (25232 Views)

Depressed Mabel Makun Asks DSS To Attend To Her Call On Security Threats / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nollywood actor, social media influence and media personally Uche Maduagwu has taken to the social media to protests on a railroad, asking the Department of State Services (DSS) to give Nnamdi Kanu food.

In a video he posted on his verified Instagram page, with the hastags #givennamdikanufood #DSSRespectHumanRight – the controversial actor emotionally called out the secret police for denying the IPOB leader food.

The younger brother to the IPOB leader Prince Kanu had earlier complained that the DSS had refused Mr Kanu food and medical report despite taking his blood samples for 21 times.

Kanu’s brother had released a statement which partly read: , “Just visited the Alpha Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, at the Department of State Security Services Abuja.

During my interaction with him, he told me that he has been denied food since yesterday.

“As if that wasn’t enough, DSS had also denied him his medical report after taking his blood for more than 21 times. They have continuously disobeyed all the court orders.”

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is currently detained in the facility of the DSS on the order of Justice Binta Nyako-led Federal High Court in Abuja on the treasonable felony charges preferred against him by the Nigerian government.

Reacting to the incident, the Special Counsel to Nnamdu Kanu,Barriber Aloy Ejimakor, condemned the dastardly action of DSS for treating his client inhumanely.

Ejimakor wrote, “Starvation of a detainee is an act of TORTURE. It’s illegal and immoral to boot. Any nation that condones it has diminished its sovereign right of incarceration.”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1HUDw-xmAk

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXME8palG8k/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by josephubah111(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pls sir don't stand up oo..

43 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by chatinent: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ozu amaghi n’aku eriela ya.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
This guy tho undecided

16 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who get work should help Uche Maduagwu, it is obvious he lacks one.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by iamehmakute(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
although Starving kanu isn't good and I strongly condemn such act( if it's true at all). but if we call a confused person taking pictures on a railway a protester, then I truly understand why we have not been able to achieve desired results by protesting.
You're bound to abuse what you don't understand.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by lasisi69(f): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mkpuru mmiri Actor undecided

88 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Scottz: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Toothpick fat pass him legs

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
One will think that this man is demental

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by GeneralPula: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Even tho, he’s eating ... he still kinda deserves all form of animal treatments cuz he’s from the Zoo !

8 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Kingtomato641(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
they call me a political fanatic but am not.
there is nothing The LORD can not do .........
speak up and do not shudder!

i speak with authority and i gift my pure knowledge to those that are wiser
i stay in councils of men with intellect,
i do not fable tale or bit around bushes but i speak with authority.........

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by tunapawizzy: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
h

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by okomile(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ode

Legs like mosquito
Mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by BigSarah(f): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked He didn't show up with the red Bra?

Let this MNK Case be done with, if you'll sentence him to death or life imprisonment or whatever...
Make una do let person rest...

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by JAMO84: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Werey,

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by sammirano: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Another idiotic ipob miscreant. When we tell them that pig will remain in that hole for a very lengthy time, they beat their dry hairy chest.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
This guy and unnecessary clout

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Mko123(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Q

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Nbotee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dis one na eye service protest.. Who dey protest they pose different styles for pictures?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's a wrong way to protest and can be jailed for that..

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by flexlatifa: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
This one na mad man.

We no say na followers em dey find, em just wan make DSS hollam. So that we go hear story like UCHE MADUAGWU has been arrested for protest.

Mtcheeew!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Jonklb(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Omini247: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Oshe Actor turn activist ..9ja wia we dey.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by osuofia2(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
smiley
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY, SEE AS PERSON PIKIN START TO RUN MAD.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by brainpulse: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
A lot of insane/ mad people in the SE due to meth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Jidemoo: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Local man is just speechless

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Princeadebayo11(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have never seen a movie where this man featured in, though I am not a fan of Nigerian movie. Who told him Nmnandi Kanu is not eaten in DSS custody, if and only if he knows that Kanu is even enjoying than him currently

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by FuckDModz: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shameless fa.ggot!

Don't worry, watery beans will be available starting this weekend. MNK should exercise some patience.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Protests On Railway, Demands DSS To Give Nnamdi Kanu Food (Video) by Cheryph200(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada And Falz Loved Up At Album Launch - Pictures / Dija Steps Out In Unique Outfit (photos) / Godman Onyeso: Duncan Mighty Slapped Me - Video Director Accuses Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.