Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,984 members, 7,912,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Had A Dream Farida Swept Kaduna Nuj Election - Ksmc News Director - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Had A Dream Farida Swept Kaduna Nuj Election - Ksmc News Director (183 Views)

Kaduna NUJ Leadership Crisis: National Officers Plead With Court / Kaduna NUJ: I Remain Chairman Farida Says, Warns Public Against Imposters / Imo NUJ Election: Fresh Five Man Credentials Commitee Constituted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had A Dream Farida Swept Kaduna Nuj Election - Ksmc News Director by Jatuski: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
*Daily Trust Bureau Chief sues for unity of purpose

The Director News and Current Affairs, Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), Mahmoud Dantsoho has said that he has seen victory for Farida Abubakar ahead of the NIgeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Kaduna Council Polls.

He expressed this, when Team Farida visited on a campaign tour at their corporate head office in Kaduna.

"Before, last week I was against you, although I know what is going on. Yesterday, I had a dream, a vision that out of the 200 votes from KSMC, 175 queued behind Farida

"Our only problem is Daniel. I consider Daniel as my brother. But when I heard that the person contesting with Daniel Duniya has withdrawn, I was happy. Let's join hands and elect Farida and Daniel," he charged.

Speaking further, he said, "By God's grace you will win the election. Always carry us along. I wish you good luck," he said.

In his remarks, Manager Programmes KSMC, Ahmed Mayere said that Farida was his chapel chairman and he was the secretary.

"We have seen what Yusuf Idris did during his tenure, I know you will achieve like him," he said.

In her vote of thanks, Deputy Director of Farida Campaign, Hajiya Daharatu Aliyu said that they team is grateful for the warm reception.

She assured that they will not regret casting their votes.

"Nobody is 100 per cent. You must have forgiveness. I want to assure you," she said.

On a separate visit to Daily Trust Kaduna Office, the Bureau Chief, Hajiya Lami Sadik, said that unity should be priority of whoever emerges winner of the polls.

"Whoever emerges, let's work together and may the best person emerge," she urged.

At both places visited, Farida Abubakar vowed to reposition the council, if elected.

"I will surely reposition Kaduna NUJ to greater heights. I will not take decisions alone, will ensure decisions I take will be from congress," she assured.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Children Found Dead Inside Parked Car In Lagos Laid To Rest / Flying On Qatar Airways B747-8 Cargo Plane / Boeing 747 Low Landing Above The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.