Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (32178 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Abagworo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
IDENNAA:

Finishing touches plays an important role. For instance, why would anybody be painting bridges? Also , our environment is very dirty and polluted with toxic gasses. This also affect picture quality. May also add the importance of greenery in enhancing anesthetics.

Especially epinephrine and Acetaminophen

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by virginchaser(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingtomato641:
they call me a political fanatic but am not.

there is nothing The LORD can not do

speak up and do not shudder!

you all must have really missed me

anyways i speak with authority and i gift my pure knowledge to those that are wiser

i stay in councils of men with intellect,

i do not fable tale or bit around bushes but i speak with authority

i force my enemies to make mistakes and i capitalise on their great a fall.

if you are a politician here and you need great backup and exposure to win in all elections then i will teach you one simple knowledge in getting all you want instantly!

can you really pay me #10 million naira?

i will expose to you all the secret arms of government.....

i started the tinubu arguments and i was the first one that evolked the memory of Igbo ruling this country Nigeria......

i kicked heavily against the NIN linking issues and all peeps followed me.

i first brought up the topic of Igbo ruling this country in a jokingly way and was got abused here in this forum.

but as a man with great authority and power of speech!

i commanded the man to keep quiet and listen to the man with intellect and wisdom!

i spoke to him how the importance of the Igbo government will really be for us all.

anyways but now the topic is been discussed in the whole world even in the USA

my Nigerian brothers with their sharp mouths overseas!

for there is nothing the LORD GOD can not do.......

speak up and do not shudder!

i will show you all the hidden secrets of politics and how to win in every game.

do contact me by email if you want to get the info today.....

Kingtomato641@gmail.com

some times i go about raising solid issues..........

i spoke with a strong voice to tinubu and ordered him to speak up when he knows the fulanis are killing his own people.........

i want a good government and i will show you the way to win in all things............

I SPEAK WITH WISDOM AND INTELLECT AND I DO NOT SHUDDER!

come let me expose this to you today!

i will go in with all on the round table.

do contact me today if you need it exposed in full

thanks!

Something is fundamentally wrong somewhere. I am afraid I don't get it. Please sir, check your self medically. No hard feelings bro. We move.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Germi9: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
seguno2:

To steal money, while the people play dumb and applaud nevertheless.
I agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by virginchaser(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
The government needs to step up by apprehending erring drivers that destroy public facilities by their bad driving attitude. Check Garrison Trans-Amadi slaughter route, trucks drivers have severally ran into the roundabout in day time without anyone apprehending them and destroying those beautiful roundabouts.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by caprini1: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chloraseptic:
There's something about Nigeria that always makes it ugly no matter how well constructed any infrastructures are...

Some streets in ghettos with old and almost dilapidated buildings in developed countries still looks more beautiful in the eyes than some of the best places in Abuja..
Until you travel to nearby countries,you won't appreciate Nigeria.Its like moving from a coloured TV to a black n white TV.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kdon2: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
bcomputer101:
Stop celebrating nonsense.

Other countries are celebrating standard industries while you are her celebrating ordinary single-lane overhead bridge.
Haba!

How I wish I have enough money to take some of you on excursion around the world.

Some ll not even spend it on any project, they ll just put it in their pockets a la gandollar! So appreciating someone that did small is African.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by bcomputer101: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

Someone from Abia state is talking grin

Don't joke with everything bro.
I pity your orientation. Come to Canada and see what's meant by development. The mineral resources in Rivers state alone is almost half of that of Canada.

I was in Dubai few months ago for a friend's birthday ceremony, bros the development in Dubai is mad.
Let me keep quite jor.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by omenkaLives(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
ginggerxy:
quit those antics and come out straight, no body cares about how much insult you hull on the igbos we've seen worst and still here growing stronger
It is "hurl" not "hull".

Igbos are not only terrorists, they double as idiotic illiterates. wink

Bye.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by bcomputer101: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
donforeign:
baba u fit help me with visa to Canada or Australia abeg

I wish I can be of help but alot of responsibility around my neck.
God will send helper to you from above in Jesus name. Next year is your year.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by stanluiz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Honestly apart from building flyover, I haven't seen any other things wike has done in Rivers State.

How many teachers has he employed ? I heard he has not paid pensions and gratuity since he entered office ?

Rivers State still top unemployment rate yet he is building flyover since he was elected and re elected.

Typical Nigeria politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
bcomputer101:

Don't joke with everything bro.
I pity your orientation. Come to Canada and see what's meant by development. The mineral resources in Rivers state alone is almost have of that of Canada.

I was in Dubai few months ago for a friend's birthday ceremony, bros the development in Dubai is mad.
Let me keep quite jor.

I promise I won't joke again . Now am serious . Sponsor me to Canada wink
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by PennywysCares(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
omenkaLives:
Lovely pictures I must confess. So glad this man didn't allow ipob fester in Rivers, tamed them with very extreme measure and since then, the people of Rivers state have been living in peace and moderate progress.

God bless Wike, the slayer of Oyigbo ipob terrorists.

Now, the tears can begin to flow inside my mentions. cheesy
embarassed
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Shikini: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Very good
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Henri8: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
omenkaLives:
Lovely pictures I must confess. So glad this man didn't allow ipob fester in Rivers, tamed them with very extreme measure and since then, the people of Rivers state have been living in peace and moderate progress.

The drunk from Benue.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by OwaliZiz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prof. Ben Ayade of Cross River State couldn't complete one flyover which is his campaign project since 2015 till date

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RosyIsBlessed: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
At last I can drive straight to aba road
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by ginggerxy: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
omenkaLives:
It is "hurl" not "hull".

Bye.
just to let you know you're not fooling anyone by calling Igbo people ipbo , it has always been about them being igbos the reason for the hate . You're also an illiterate in so many fields ,Illiteracy is not an insult rather you're just reminding people They're not professional in a certain field
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Panda7(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
seems nice for Rivers
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by todugo(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2021
bcomputer101:
Stop celebrating nonsense.

Other countries are celebrating standard industries while you are here celebrating ordinary single-lane overhead bridge.
Haba!

How I wi wesh I have enough money to take some of you on excursion around the world.
Don't mind them its low mentality and mediocrity that affecting them. Any tax payer in the this country should not be celebrating basic needs like road construction.

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by seguno2: 2:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Abagworo:
Especially epinephrine and Acetaminophen

cheesy grin

Boss, you should have clearly corrected the guy, instead of asking us to figure it out.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by seguno2: 2:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Kdon2:
Some ll not even spend it on any project, they ll just put it in their pockets a la gandollar! So appreciating someone that did small is African.

Is that how you make personal progress- by comparing yourself to the worst performers
Being African indeed.
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by seguno2: 3:00am On Dec 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Honestly apart from building flyover, I haven't seen any other things wike has done in Rivers State.

How many teachers has he employed ? I heard he has not paid pensions and gratuity since he entered office ?

Rivers State still top unemployment rate yet he is building flyover since he was elected and re elected.

Typical Nigeria politicians.

Thanks bro.
The things that should matter most to us, we don’t even care about.
May God enlarge your tribe of wisemen. Amen
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by ebufa: 4:56am On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:

you are entitled to your buffoonery........see the slowpoke from Benue where Fulanis have turned Tivs and Igedes into castrated bulls, you have no shame that Fulanis have turned over 2 million of your people into refugees.........na where IPOB dey una dey get mouth! shameless mumu man!
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kdon2: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
seguno2:

Is that how you make personal progress- by comparing yourself to the worst performers
Being African indeed.

Progress principle has little to do with the subject matter here. Progress might be subjective depending on your perception or individual view
Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by ngwaIgbo223: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:

This stupid thing, don't know that Rivers is still Igboland.

By the time we will teach your follow terrorist that they don't understand our language, your useless tribe will face their region.

Yeye boy.

1 Like

Re: Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Newton85: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
omenkaLives:
It is "hurl" not "hull".
Bye.
Lol, chai!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M / Dangote Trailer In Accident At Stadium Bridge Surulere Lagos (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.