Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,883 members, 7,976,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness (1094 Views)

Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by ify01: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021

A Ghanaian identified as Kobbie Sqrayke has taken to facebook to beg his woman to forgive him for cheating. While crying in a live video, he had asked group members to help beg his girlfriend, Jessica Brown, to accept him, and continue their relationship. In his words, "Please tell her am sorry it will never happen anymore..."

The lady had reportedly blocked group members who had gone pleading on behalf of Kobbie Sqrakye.

SOURCE

Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by Olunmercy56(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by MufasaLion: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shameless man. Something you would have done privately. Well, it's till wrong to cry like a baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by ify01: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Reactions from group members

Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok..

But woman wey don already move don already set her mind to move right from the very beginning..... There's nothing anyone can do about it.........
Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
After 2 rounds, he go beat am again. grin
Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by ExAngel007(f): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chai, Nairaland guys will blast this SIMPle man now. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by Truvelisback(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
The guy & the lady right now.

1 Share

Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by Gosj001: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
What is this?

undecided undecided undecided

My siggy sha
Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by AoifeNightfall: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
This is how God Ordained it to be grin

We are the prize✌️
Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by Palazee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Like if you disagree with the bītch above me

1 Like

Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by OloshoMan: 5:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Very local people
Re: Man Takes To Facebook To Beg Lady For Forgiveness by DroppingLiquid: 6:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Damn and I saw this same Jessica picture on Inmes**ge

(1) (Reply)

Chatting With A Lady Another Guy Is On A Date With: Why Do Some Guys Do It? / Sophia Momodu Calls Out Skin Lightening Advert And People Who Bleach Their Skin / My Girlfriend Is Denying Me To Wash Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.