Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,277 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry (22788 Views)

NYCN Holds First Miss Orumba South Beauty Pageant December 4 (Pictures) / Chioma Okoye Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba Nigeria 2018, Gets Endorsement Deal / Face Of Omambala And Miss Orumba 2018 Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Godons1: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
She no fine reach miss IHIALA, the recent winner of the most beautiful Girl in the East. Igbo Girls too fine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by ideatoprince18(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bb
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
SirBlack999:
Ụmụ ọma ọsịsịsọ!!!! kiss kiss
Pịno pịno follow me go ahh haa haa ehhh!!! Nwata dị mma biazenu solumoo

I'm not surprised why Afonja men are simping hard for them

Bro, forget those girls are damn ugly.

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by ginggerxy: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
dailybuzzng:
Photos 01
Alex this your contestants are more like insult to beauty pageantry especially in a place like igbo land where we have so many beautiful ladies . There is nothing beautiful about these your contestants abeg

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Nilx: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bb
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Sheriman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Shey na only to celebrate beauty we sabi for this country nii what about girls with brains too not only having first class I mean ooo. I meant some ladies who has acquire digital technological skills like graphics Designing, data science, programming, 3D Animation, illustration designing, Comic Artist or Manga Artist e.t.c. when I get money, these are the kinds of competition I will be investing and sponsoring not only beauty pageant all the time. Let celebrate brains too in this country.. that is the reason why we are not moving an inch in the area of science innovation and digital technology.

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Godons1: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Welcum:
Na so Anambra girls ugly reach? I'm surprised.

Igbo Girls fine oo grin

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Juanmike(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abeg this can not be Anambra girls if you check well, their papa or mama is from the waste side, hence the eternal ugliness.

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by InvertedHammer: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
/

This na Ugly Pageant.

/

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by BravoEcho(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
the make ups tho.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

check my siggy and make extra bucks

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Jungleluv5: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Welcum:
bad belle

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by BadEnglish(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na WA ooo which kind juju be this

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by AZControversial(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Scarecrows

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Dshocker(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Alexreport is dailybuzzng and dailybuzzng is alexreport

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Dhury: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
In ESN voice mad people everywhere.
DSS is starving our mazi of all time instead for you to be observing sit at home and fasting for his release you are doing beauty pegant grin
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Ewedegubbler: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Orumba women ajoka. tufiakwa
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by bigcee(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Welcum:
Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin. Guy, no loud am grin grin grin grin

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Obica: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bro, i shock o. I am from Anambra state and i know our girls are not ugly, but i cant even spot one fine girl in these pictures, not even one
Welcum:
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Igboid: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
The girls no try Biko.
Orumba has better girls than this.
The organizers of this show didn't try.
What kind of disgrace is this?

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by oloshun(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Which fine girl go wan get Miss Orumba for her CV? The thing no make sense now.
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Ascony(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nna nawa oo
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Golan007: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Juanmike:
Abeg this can not be Anambra girls if you check well, their papa or mama is from the waste side, hence the eternal ugliness.

Don't deny your sisters.

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bloody hell!! sad where did they find all these ugly creatures? None of them is anywhere near good looking. They don't even have their own hair... baldies.

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Juanmike:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
More like uglies pageant,what kinda rubbish is this? shocked

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Godons1:
She no fine reach miss IHIALA, the recent winner of the most beautiful Girl in the East. Igbo Girls too fine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what kinda creature is that? grin is that even human? Let alone a man.
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Gbagura: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Must you do pageants when you know you lack beautiful faces?
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by fizzycozy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
what is this?
Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by Godons1: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
gypsey:
what kinda creature is that? grin is that even human? Let alone a man.

She is Miss Amaka, an Igbo Girl and a Beauty Queen. She beat over 50 Contestants to emerge as the prettiest Girl in the East. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Petra Emechebe Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba South Pageantry by techWriter1: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Alex is finally undertaken with Dr maduka... back to pageantry

Contestants Of Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / What Is The Name Of This Haircut?