Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour (14527 Views)

Neymar Visits Recovering Pele In Hospital / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / OMG!! Brazilian Legend Ronaldo Snubs Cristiano Ronaldo In His Dream XI [full XI] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Bamzyriches451: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Get well soon Legend
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Righteousness o..u done sleep.i nor understand.u nor comment
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by geezynoni: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
These things never go away completely..I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by meobizy(f): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cancer for human beings mostly means the end of life. His time has come. R.I.P. in advance because this ailment comes back often hoping to gain a victory. It wins majority of the time.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Panda7(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
pélé sir,
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Originalsly: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2021
Hmmm.... chemotherapy??..... that's worse than whatever is wrong with him. Chemotherapy never did anybody good. But... to each his own. Pele is ... and always be the greatest footballer ever ... not because of records... but because he was the one that changed the way the game is played until today.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by iruocious: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2021
Sabadon:
Abedi pele.....looks like the closing of an era, "LEGEND" you have done well
Pele and Abedi Pele are two different people. This is not Abedi Pele. This is a Brazil and World football legend while Abedi Pele is from Ghana and the father of Andre and Jordan Ayew.

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by computersoft: 1:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Starboytwo:
Rest well Baba.

Heard you scored a thousand and more goals. Saw a few clips. Pele. My dad told me he came to Nigeria one time and actually played 45 minutes in a game in Lagos.

However, Ronaldo de Lima de nacimento aka “elphenomenon” is my Greatest ever player.

Mind u,he is not dead oo,but just sick..Any way,get well soon papa...
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:41am On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Same thing wey Dy my mind

grin grin cheesy

ChasinGood:
Man,you always have a GIF for everything. You try sha

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:09am On Dec 09, 2021
ghostboy:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59583742.amp

Edekiri language: Pele Pele.
English Language: Sorry Pele.

Note: "Edekiri" is the Ancient Tribe of The Westerners which The Colonial Slave Master referred to as "Yoruba" simply because The Northerners regarded them as "Slaves"

"Yoruba" Means "Slaves".

And till Today; The Edekiri People are still treated as Slaves by The Northern Supremacists because They themselves have ADOPTED "Slavery/Yoruba" to be their Tribal Name.

Sad, Sad, Sad.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by HRMK: 2:41am On Dec 09, 2021
how old is the man now?
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 09, 2021
This is the REAL GOAT.
MESSI should sit beside him.
While PENALDO should be made to serve them their meals.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by seunny4lif(m): 4:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Only player with 3 World Cup medals
Only player never to play in any Europe team but he so popular that fans all over the world want to see him play

The greatest of all time
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Sabadon(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2021
iruocious:

Pele and Abedi Pele are two different people. This is not Abedi Pele. This is a Brazil and World football legend while Abedi Pele is from Ghana and the father of Andre and Jordan Ayew.
wow i never paid attention to this thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by paskal16: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2021
HRMK:
how old is the man now?
read the article e dey dere now undecided
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Corroro: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
wish him quick recovery
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Anieke77:
Nothing will happen to you . Pele

THREE WORLD CUPS.

The real G.O.A.T.

Our guy men neva smell one sef.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
Only player with 3 World Cup medals
Only player never to play in any Europe team but he so popular that fans all over the world want to see him play

The greatest of all time

The G.OA.T.

The REAL G.O.A.T.

Back when defenders didn't give a f*** whether you frickin' DIED on the pitch, this guy played and shone.

Respect.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by janvier27(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2021
Pele la star! What a blessing to be this old and in the hands of caring people. Chemo will be tough on you at this age, but may God's will be done.
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by HRMK: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
paskal16:
read the article e dey dere now undecided
look at this fool!who was talking to u?the few smart ones knew i wasnt expecting any response and they ignored.UNLIKE YOU!
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by paskal16: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
HRMK:
look at this fool!who was talking to u?the few smart ones knew i wasnt expecting any response and they ignored.UNLIKE YOU!
bastard ur mother is a fool
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by HRMK: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
paskal16:
bastard ur mother is a fool
ok,she passed on few years ago,aged 95.i guess ur both mates.ur free to interact with her!
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by paskal16: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
HRMK:
ok,she passed on few years ago,aged 95.i guess ur both mates.ur free to interact with her!
as it should be
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by HRMK: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
paskal16:
as it should be
AS YOU WISH!NO TIME TO CHECK TIME!!
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by paskal16: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
HRMK:
AS I WISH!NO TIME TO CHECK TIME!!
old man like you mumu
No wonder it’s hard for you to understand words
Old fool how old are you tho?
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by africandollar: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Must you bring religion into everything?

This isn't religion, it's just the Truth. grin
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by HRMK: 4:54am On Dec 10, 2021
paskal16:
old man like you mumu
No wonder it’s hard for you to understand words
Old fool how old are you tho?
AT LEAST BETTER THAN UR UNEDUCATED ANCESTORS IN THE VILLAGE!THEY KNOW NOTHING ABT SOCIAL MEDIA!OR DO THEY?......HAHAHA....ONE DISADVANTAGE OF NOT BRINGING UR CHILD UP PROPERLY!
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by paskal16: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2021
HRMK:
AT LEAST I’M NOT BETTER THAN UR EDUCATED ANCESTORS IN THE ABROAD ! I KNOW NOTHING ABT SOCIAL MEDIA!OR DO I?......HAHAHA....THIS IS ONE DISADVANTAGE OF NOT BRINGING ME UP AS A CHILD PROPERLY,I CURSE MY ANCESTORS !
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2021
africandollar:

This isn't religion, it's just the Truth. grin
And who told you he hasn't accepted Jesus?
Re: Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour by emmanuelbrown26: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Starboytwo:
Rest well Baba.

Heard you scored a thousand and more goals. Saw a few clips. Pele. My dad told me he came to Nigeria one time and actually played 45 minutes in a game in Lagos.

However, Ronaldo de Lima de nacimento aka “elphenomenon” is my Greatest ever player.

Bros I still dey wait for the stuff abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin / Nairaland Quoted In Grantland 79-0 Match Article / Juventus Win Their First Serie A Game Since Cristiano Ronaldo Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.