Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: (16027 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ystranger: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2011
@OP:

What do phock were you looking for on CL

I only go there whenever I am feeling honey, before they removed the adult section.

Cant complain much, the casual section still gets the job done, just a lil slower.

So @OP, are you a provider or what?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by ddippset(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2011
hollandis:

10 reasons why I hate being a woman:

1) I am so sick of my period! One-third of every month is negatively affected by my period. I am either sick from cramps, bloated beyond belief, on it, finishing it, too emotional, not emotional at all, or just simply not myself. The right months are worse than the left ones. Ortho, Depo and the others do nothing to help.

2) I hate make-up. I went to work today without make-up (I feel like crap already) and the first thing I hear when I sit down is a co-worker saying "I see you woke up late this morning, you should put your face on before anyone else sees you like that",  WTF, this is my face,  it is a cute face,  I like it just the way it is. Why do I have to put on a show for everyone around me, hell some of the guys here don't even shave before coming to work,  they wear the same tired clothes every week,  so why do I need to bother?

3) I have to be a slave to fashion. Same as the make-up situation, god forbid if I wear my most comfortable pants to work, or an out of style outfit that I personally like. Why do I have to spend a couple thousand dollars a year on clothes and accessories, why do all of my friends want to shop all of the time. This is a sickness, and I am sick of it. I wish I could dress like a guy, in the same suit I bought in 1999 and the same tie that I have worn every week for the past three years. That would be nice!

4) My bra has never fit me right! Why can't I find a bra that fits me perfectly? One that is slightly adjustable to compensate for my ever changing body? With the right cup just slightly larger than the left cup, one that provides just the right amount of support. Is this too much to ask, retailers have put significant effort into the feminine hygiene realm, perhaps they could divert some of their R&grin monies away from moisture lock technologies and into making the perfect bra. If only I was a little smaller, then I could go without.

5) I hate the following terms: kitty, Slit, Cooche, womanliness, Snatch, Cooter, Beaver, Hole, Muff, Arrow, and Clam,  I also hate mammalias, bosoms, Funbags, Melons and any other idiotic name people come up with for my body parts. I have a womanliness and bosoms or bosoms. Easy as that. Can you say womanliness? I hope so.

6) Double standards: Men get away with murder in the business world. Women are held to a much higher degree of scrutiny and to a much higher standard than men. When men talk they are networking, when women talk we are gossiping,  when men make mistakes they are risk takers, when women make mistakes we are incompetent, when men argue they are debating, when women argue we are being catty. You get the idea. I am just as smart, if not smart

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/137792491.html
i like your post really. i read it carefully and i see you speak from the heart. i wish you could focus more on all of the advantages you have as a woman. good luck, cheers.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by pereze: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ever considered hugging a transformer, guess that will help transform you to something you will like!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Austinapa: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2011
) shocked smiley [color=#990000][/color]
Am surprise of dis
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by andyanders: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
@M M M

You answer/response to the poster goes to show you got it right. Good answer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Biggthing: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
#1 why do u hate being a woman
# 2 u dnt knw what u want thats why u think u hate being a woman
# 3 sleep and wake up go and look at d mirror maybe u start tghanking God for creating u as u are.
I hope u capture my messege as soon as possible,
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Mojibola(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2011
For you to sit and manufacture 10 things you hate about yourself,, dude, u have a serious problem. And i dont think it's about being a woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by KrioBoy: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2011
5.) I'd rather have my private parts be named after cats and fruits than roosters,
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MeGaStReEt: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
fake
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2011
Am so proud 2 b a woman
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Dsense(m): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2011
op.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MariAmara(f): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2011
Oh you think it's hard being a woman? Okay, try being a man and pee while standing up, then watch your pee get a life of its own, points to any direction and literally design the tiolet.
Oh, how about worrying 95% of the time that if by chance ANYTHING comes in full force, hard contact (a.k.a a blow) with your gonads you'll be in blue-fire pain for fifteen whole minutes? Or the fact that the instant you announce your welcome with a cry as a newborn you are burdened with pressures of being a man such as:
1. Do not EVER cry in public, or to a woman, unless you're gay or Dean Winchester of Supernatural.
2.Be sure to get married by 30 or end up like Hugh Hefner, attitude-wise.
3. Before you do no.2, you sure as hell got to have some dough in the bank or else the only girl who may say "yes" to your proposal would be your little sister's Barbie doll.
And what about that little scientific crap theory that said you'll probably die before your wife, due to stress, heart failure and (for the guillable ones), heartbreak?
Being a man is hard too, ladies. I am a woman and I am glad to be this way. Bring on the periods and mood swings, it guarantees my future babies and makes me eat chocolates as much as I want! Bring on the fashion, it makes me look beautiful and different anyday! And screw the make-up, au naturel looks rock anyday, and most guys love it too!
Love being a woman!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Blazay(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2011
7) Sex is different for women. Men take great pride in bedding women, as many and as often as possible. If a women expresses her sexuality she is a LovePeddler, tramp or slut. Rightly so sometimes,  there is no female equivalent to the fluting, a fluting is a power trip for the guy,  I am on my knees in front of him or with my head around his waist in some fashion, pleasuring him until he finishes, then it is up to me to clean up while he basks in the satisfaction. If he goes down on me, it is a different experience, there is no power exchange, he is still in a powerful position (legs apart is always vulnerable) and he is still happy to see my womanliness. The picture alone is worth ten minutes of licking on his part. Don't even get me started on penetration, 

Step into my world darling. . . a trial will convince you. You have been dealing with the wrong guys. I take serious pride in bedding my men. . .who must be sha-g-able! kiss No t-e-e-t for rotten meat! kiss Whadahell do you mean there is no power exchange? undecided Have you ever heard of [size=20pt] (*69) aka do me a do you? [/size] kiss

cool My yearly gyno appointment. enough said, I wish I could just turn my head and cough, just once!

Oh please. Have you ever heard of cosmetic hysterectomies and oophrectomies? God bless white people! kiss HAVE YOUR KIDS BIFOR 30. . .Or save you some eggs if you choose to have them late in life. . . THEN CUT THE DAMN THINGS OFF! kiss

9) The bathroom! Ok, I am not going to talk about the cleanliness of bathrooms and the hygiene habits of women, that has been covered ad nauseum on this board. I am going to say that I wish I could be a little neater when I pee, I can't stand that first dribble that tends to go somewhere other than in the bowl if I am not sitting. The squat pee (which I have to do given the state of the restrooms in some places) is never neat for me. No need for graphic details here.

Carry a sani wipe in your purse darling. You make life waaaaaaay too complicated. kiss You cannot 'squat' as s female to do #1 or #2 without leaving tell-tale signs on your clothes. . .and you will smell worse than an Irish Farm in the dead summer heat! kiss Why do women carry all those 'fat' purses around if you cannot have a mobile phamarcy and convenience store innnit? kiss

10) My mother and all other women who feel that I am breaking the social contract by not having children. I have enough issues with my girly parts already, I can't imagine what having a child would do to me. I also don't feel like bringing new babies into the current world, so don't tell me that I should. Don't say that I should 'start looking for a husband' because I am getting older,  why don't you tell the guys, 'better get serious about a family, your time is ticking', 

You ain't missing a thing sweeerie! Women are getting smarter these days. . .and are electing not to copulate with monkeys on their hind legs. . .aka men! You have made the right decision. Nothing as bad a having children with your worst enemy. Instead. . .save you some eggs and have an anonymous donor. . .or RENT A WOMB. . . !!!

The divorce rate is heading in the 75th percentile amongst BLACK peeps especially. No need bringing some 'cursed' children into the world to continue the cycle. Better still, adopt you some kids and make YOURSELF AND THEM HAPPY! kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Blazay(m): 12:58am On Jun 14, 2011
SA Goddess
Down South

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman:
« #9 on: Yesterday at 02:33:00 PM » 

BUT why did you have to smell like a fish market, why not bath "properly" twice a day and maybe use tampons instead of sanitary towels?           Do women still use sanitary towels? *thinking out loud*

Are you 'bathing' the external organs or the internal organs waaaaaaaaay up inside? cheesy

If you like bath a thousand times a day. . . once that rotten fish blood of a thingy sits up there and turns brown. . . even blood transfusion with 'fabreeze' will not save humid stench! Sorry, tampons do not work for some of us. . .who sneeze them out effortlessly! kiss I just don't like the smell period not to mention the looks of the damn thing!

Good riddance! cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by chines4(m): 1:17am On Jun 14, 2011
MariAmara:

Oh you think it's hard being a woman? Okay, try being a man and pee while standing up, then watch your pee get a life of its own, points to any direction and literally design the tiolet.
Oh, how about worrying 95% of the time that if by chance ANYTHING comes in full force, hard contact (a.k.a a blow) with your gonads you'll be in blue-fire pain for fifteen whole minutes? Or the fact that the instant you announce your welcome with a cry as a newborn you are burdened with pressures of being a man such as:
1. Do not EVER cry in public, or to a woman, unless you're gay or Dean Winchester of Supernatural.
2.Be sure to get married by 30 or end up like Hugh Hefner, attitude-wise.
3. Before you do no.2, you sure as hell got to have some dough in the bank or else the only girl who may say "yes" to your proposal would be your little sister's Barbie doll.
And what about that little scientific crap theory that said you'll probably die before your wife, due to stress, heart failure and (for the guillable ones), heartbreak?
Being a man is hard too, ladies. I am a woman and I am glad to be this way. Bring on the periods and mood swings, it guarantees my future babies and makes me eat chocolates as much as I want! Bring on the fashion, it makes me look beautiful and different anyday! And screw the make-up, au naturel looks rock anyday, and most guys love it too!
Love being a woman!
Yes try being a guy. Lost a pal few days ago, heart attack
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Emeka72(m): 1:25am On Jun 14, 2011
Holandis but sha you know you cannot change d fact that you are a woman. Pple love you d way you are.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ystranger: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2011
@Blazay, so you like 69 like that?

I love it too. I can do it all day long. No lelele

Truss me. Lets meet up and 69 each other.

What say you?

Do you like to be fisticuffed from behind? I can do that too.

I got my very first Ph.D is fisticuffing.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by hollandis(f): 2:35am On Jun 14, 2011
wow this got me front page grin let me continueeeeeeeeeeee

7) Sex is different for women. Men take great pride in bedding women, as many and as often as possible. If a women expresses her sexuality she is a LovePeddler, tramp or slut. Rightly so sometimes, there is no female equivalent to the Mouth Action, a Mouth Action is a power trip for the guy, I am on my knees in front of him or with my head around his waist in some fashion, pleasuring him until he finishes, then it is up to me to clean up while he basks in the satisfaction. If he goes down on me, it is a different experience, there is no power exchange, he is still in a powerful position (legs apart is always vulnerable) and he is still happy to see my vagina. The picture alone is worth ten minutes of licking on his part. Don't even get me started on penetration,

cool My yearly gyno appointment. enough said, I wish I could just turn my head and cough, just once!

9) The bathroom! Ok, I am not going to talk about the cleanliness of bathrooms and the hygiene habits of women, that has been covered ad nauseum on this board. I am going to say that I wish I could be a little neater when I pee, I can't stand that first dribble that tends to go somewhere other than in the bowl if I am not sitting. The squat pee (which I have to do given the state of the restrooms in some places) is never neat for me. No need for graphic details here.

10) My mother and all other women who feel that I am breaking the social contract by not having children. I have enough issues with my girly parts already, I can't imagine what having a child would do to me. I also don't feel like bringing new babies into the current world, so don't tell me that I should. Don't say that I should 'start looking for a husband' because I am getting older, why don't you tell the guys, 'better get serious about a family, your time is ticking',

I hate the double standards, the 1950s restrictions that still apply today, the fact that every body that sees me thinks that I am a walking baby factory, that I need to put on a show for them to attract a suitable man to take care of me so that I can bear his children. I want comfortable clothes, a man to truly understand vulnerability, especially sexual vulnerability without getting freaky about it. I want the same priveleges that men have. Is that too much to ask?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ystranger: 2:48am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^^

We both know, you didnt write that! grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by hollandis(f): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2011
@ystranger
who cares what you think? grin tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ranoscky(m): 3:16am On Jun 14, 2011
Embrac ur sex, gal.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by BABE3: 3:54am On Jun 14, 2011
1)  kINI BIG DEAL? If you're so sick and tired, use birth control pills-- use tampons instead of pads! undecided

2) MUST YOU WEAR make-up To satisfy ANyone? !

3) A SLAVE TO FASHION?! LOL--- pure jOKES!!!  Personally, I don't do fashion! I AM FASHION!

4) Have you heard OF the "AH BRA" and "GENIE BRA"? y'all are still living in the 80's mehn!

5) WHo cares? **smh**

6)Sorry, but is part of that not true? Have you seen a typical argument among females vs the one among males?

---MEN communicate to report Information!

--WOMEN communicate to establish Rapport!   Nuff said!

7) Uhn?  **smh**

8} Abeg JO!!! Why are you so lazy?  You don't want future doctors like me to chop and have a life? angry

9) Ehn ehn!! It's simple!! GET A funnel, and place it over your urethra while your pee! Problem solved!

10) FOOL! Men don't have menopause!!!Their MENO is always on PLAY!!!!--relatively. The "labour" thing is a cross we have to bear--get use to it! and if you don't want--- No big deal-- IVFs, adoptions, C sections--etc,  are readily available options!

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO BE A CORRECT WOMEN, BEING A WOMAN ROCKS!!!! FACT!!!!  aSK BABE!  wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ystranger: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^

Obviously, you are still a virgin!

Ignorance is indeed bliss! grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by BABE3: 4:57am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ And please could you help me in the process of comprehending (by the means of explaination) how your  comment affects/relates to my post in anyway ?

"Not knowing what to say and just opening your mouth gbaga" is indeed bliss. smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Ystranger: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^

Listen to this song, understand it, digest it, and you'd understand:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZD1xMxhFGk?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by BABE3: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2011
^^ Ehn I'm going back home---now what?  Is the song supposed to be "for" me or "for" you--coz I think it's more "for" you. Remember He said "Se e ti ra ile(land)?"

Lmao--- that song brings memories though. I/We had the album.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by 190: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2011
BABE again - with that her small nyatch - she wont let persin hear word undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2011
Blazay:

Are you 'bathing' the external organs or the internal organs waaaaaaaaay up inside? cheesy

If you like bath a thousand times a day. . . once that rotten fish blood of a thingy sits up there and turns brown. . . even blood transfusion with 'fabreeze' will not save humid stench! Sorry, tampons do not work for some of us. . .who sneeze them out effortlessly! kiss I just don't like the smell period not to mention the looks of the damn thing!

Good riddance! cool

I wash inside out twice a day and it seems to be sufficient at present wink I still say it is the sanitary towels that cause that "humid stench". . . . . . .LOL, so you are that big huh, sneezing out tampons effortlessly grin grin grin

To the dude asking about "my private business" with googles, welleeeee, private is just that, PRIVATE cool cool cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by kilometer(f): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2011
very sick thread! now she is blaming God for makin her a lady/woman/girl @poster
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MsPotato(f): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2011
kilometer:

very sick thread! now she is blaming God for makin her a lady/woman/girl @poster

Abi ooo but I thought the poster is a male shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by BABE3: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2011
kilometer:

You suceeded in achieving closure on the post but you failed in assigning the "right" meaning to it.

I'm sure that (up there) wasn't what she meant.

190:

BABE again - with that her small nyatch - she wont let persin hear word undecided

Mai Suya leave me alone o!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by anishe(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2011
I am enjoying the tread. More!More!!More!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video) / 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating / Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.