Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Allegation Of Being Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Allegation Of Being Gay (281 Views)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Allegation Of Being Gay by Jenniferchuma10: 2:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Nigerian music executive, Don Jazzy has reacted to allegations of being gay by a controversial Instagram blogger.

GistLover, had called out the Mavin Records Boss while alleging that some popular Nigerian entertainers are gay.

Gistlover wrote in part,

“Do your GAY in peace and stop deceiving our girls, come out of the closet, if we start to do roll call yeah Instagram fit catch fire now now, Don Baba J oga oga, i Dey hail o�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️i come in peace, igi ewedu oni woluwa ooooo.”

In response to the cryptic post, Don Jazzy re-shared the post on his official Instagram page and said he is constantly accused of being gay.

He also asked his fans to subscribe to his YouTube channel because he would reveal his sexuality there.

The music producer wrote,

“So I hear I’m gay all the time. Anyways click on the link on my bio. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click on the notification bell too oooo. Cos I’m going to be coming out there. �”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/don-jazzy-reacts-to-allegation-of-being-gay/

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Allegation Of Being Gay by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2021
How's he gay bikonu.
You people will just be blackmailing people into relationship to prove nonsense to una.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Allegation Of Being Gay by eduora: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2021
This is total fake news... he's not a gay

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Hagman DC And Abatiade 1#focus Dance Originators / 9 Handsome Nollywood Actors Who Survived Fatal Car Accidents (photos) / Wizkid Makes It Rain On Zazoo Crooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.