Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,827 members, 7,945,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Is A Major Conflict About To Playout In The Coming Years? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is A Major Conflict About To Playout In The Coming Years? (193 Views)

Kyiv Struck By Missiles As Russia Launches A Major Aerial Attack. / Expect To Hear A Lot More About Human Rights In Uganda In The Coming Years / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A Major Conflict About To Playout In The Coming Years? by Seventhheaven: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Good morning guys.

So just this morning I've been wondering with the recent events playing out especially between China and Taiwan,whereby Chinese jets keep entering the Taiwanese airspace which even to the blind one can see China's determination of truly trying to unify Taiwan to the mainland by force.

Also,with Russia on the other side sending troops and military hardware to the Ukrainian border even though president Putin keeps denying of an imminent invasion.

Now,to the above topic question can this event if it eventually plays out spiral into a global conflict where the US wiill try to find two major powers on two fronts?

As for me though,I doubt if America will intervene to halt a Russian invasion of Ukraine directly because of the present party in power(democrats) as I could remember during Obama's administration when Russia did take Crimea only sanction was placed on the Russia.So I think same thing could possibly happen this time again.

Or what do you think guys?

Can the US engage two major powers in a conflict?

(1) (Reply)

#accelerationism U.S. Media: 27 U.S. Air Forces Who Refused To Receive The New C / Why Is Biden's Face Missing If He's Pweciden? / Why Is It Wrong To Say That Japan Deployed Missile Troops On Ishigaki Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.