Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,970 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? (5533 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / Ever Had Your Car Stolen Before? Advice Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Odunnu: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
Lmao @topic. I'm subscribing because I want him to see it.
My man wouldnt let me touch it except he's in it. In March alone I had to replace headlamps twice, kudos to Okada men.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by fxtopedia(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
@OP: It could be your turn tomorrow as no man is perfect when it comes to driving!!! lol
However, did she attend driving  school? if no, you are to be blamed jare
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by babyme1(f): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Womens shud NOT be driving. They shud be coooking!! angry
grin grin grin

I drive his car and he drives mine. No biggie because we always get each others back.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by dempeople(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
I mostly drive my lady's car though I don't know why she hesitates to drive mine most times. undecided

I love the coziness of her small car atimes especially when in the city on the work runs etc. She's quite a good driver and so my trust to leave her with my CLS. wink
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by jaybee3(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
My car is too low for her so i bought her own car for her
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by 190: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
^your legisbenz is too low for her so you bought her a kekenapep shocked shocked
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by dayokanu(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
If she is on my insurance why not?

Some women are better drivers than men
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
The buzz word here "Your Woman"
As your woman, it means there is nothing like "My Car" but a "Family Car"
So it means the woman wakes up in the morning and the man is up too, whoever leaves first take whichever ride he or she wants . . . .
However, if they both have their favourites, that is a different ball game and even with that being said, the trip sometimes determines what you will drive . . .  Imagine the man loves the SUV and the woman loves the BMW Sedan, and they have 5 kids and the woman is going on a trip with the kids, will the woman drive the Sedan with 5 kids?

There are more to this, than just . .  My Car and her car.

Now if you are talking of boyfriend girlfriend thing, that is a different ball game, and if you dont trust her enough to drive your ride, how could you truct her enuf to eat her food or to even sleep with her?
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by pepperoni(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
@all, even those wen never drive car dey run mouth for here anyhow! it's juz like saying i cant let my boy-friend drive my car, wat a silly statement! Gender Equality mehn! wat a man can do a woman can do better, ao many of u know dat saying?
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
Fhemmmy:

The buzz word here "Your Woman"
As your woman, it means there is nothing like "My Car" but a "Family Car"
So it means the woman wakes up in the morning and the man is up too, whoever leaves first take whichever ride he or she wants . . . .
However, if they both have their favourites, that is a different ball game and even with that being said, the trip sometimes determines what you will drive . . .  Imagine the man loves the SUV and the woman loves the BMW Sedan, and they have 5 kids and the woman is going on a trip with the kids, will the woman drive the Sedan with 5 kids?

There are more to this, than just . .  My Car and her car.

Now if you are talking of boyfriend girlfriend thing, that is a different ball game, and if you dont trust her enough to drive your ride, how could you truct her enuf to eat her food or to even sleep with her?

How can you even compare cooking with driving    undecided

I eat my sister's food but I don't let her touch my car . . .  Do you know what unplanned expenditure (in case of a crash) can do to your budget   undecided

Odunnu:

Lmao @topic. I'm subscribing because I want him to see it.
My man wouldnt let me touch it except he's in it. In March alone I had to replace headlamps twice, kudos to Okada men.

lol . . .  Trust Enugu people.

I'm a good driver so he lets me drive his car  . . . . and I let him drive mine!  cool  cool
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by kabukabu50(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
She has her own SUV which she loves to drive and I hate 4x4s especially plain ones so she drives her car, never my toys grin grin.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by r231(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
dayokanu:

If she is on my insurance why not?

Some women are better drivers than men

thank you jare

jay bee:

My car is too low for her so i bought her own car for her

bross what happened to you on sat

btw your boys broke ma leg cheesy grin
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by jaybee3(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
r231:

bross what happened to you on sat

btw your boys broke ma leg cheesy grin

went west-end to get suits for 'em . . . . . . .

Chei your chicken legs abi, kpele oh
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by r231(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^^^^^hahaha

they didn't even srt till bout 1.30

they miss your leadership grin cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by imurboss: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ok.what about a man driving his wife's car i.e the man doesn't have a car but the woman does and most of the time the car is being driven by the man, just wondering though
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Roland17(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
In the U.S Yes i would let her drive, but in Nigeria, definitely not my car, not with okada riders, molue and dafo drivers lurking.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Outstrip(f): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2011
I hate sharing cars. I hate having to rearrage all my mirrors and seat. Irritates the heck out of me. LOL. I will share only if they can promise to leave everything the way it was when they took it
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by chelseabmw(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
Not again. . . . . . . .

I will let her drive my car. . . .There is no big deal in it. . . provided she is a good driver thats all smiley
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by ushafe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
capital letter YES.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ujujoan:

How can you even compare cooking with driving    undecided

I eat my sister's food but I don't let her touch my car . . .  Do you know what unplanned expenditure (in case of a crash) can do to your budget   undecided

lol . . .  Trust Enugu people.

I'm a good driver so he lets me drive his car  . . . . and I let him drive mine!  cool  cool

If you worry about expenditures then, you wont even do anything all . . . .
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nosyke(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
Outstrip:

I hate sharing cars. I hate having to rearrage all my mirrors and seat. Irritates the heck out of me. LOL. I will share only if they can promise to leave everything the way it was when they took it

Are you serious?, what if your guy is taller (or shorter) than you, so he must drive the car as he saw it regardless of whether he is comfortable while driving in order not to change your car settings
190:

I dey laugh oooooo

^your legisbenz is too low for her so you bought her a kekenapep shocked shocked

([/color][/b]
[/quote]
I laugh in pidgin swahili
grin grin grin

[quote author=Mr, Cork link=topic=688777.msg8509946#msg8509946 date=1307966132]
[color=#000099]Womens shud NOT be driving. They shud be coooking!! angry[/color]

I'm not surprised you think so
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Outstrip(f): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
Nosyke:

[/color]

[color=#000099]Are you serious?, what if your guy is taller (or shorter) than you, so he must drive the car as he saw it regardless of whether he is comfortable while driving in order not to change your car settings
([/b]
I'm not surprised you think so
grin grin grin

Thank God nobody has to drive my car on a regular basis. It would have been a problem.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nosyke(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
Outstrip:

Thank God nobody has to drive my car on a regular basis. It would have been a problem.

At least somebody drives your car once in a while huh
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by kpolli(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2011
all these guys claiming they wont let their gfs drive r liars,

by the time she goes on strike, na them go dey enter bus, while she drives
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by xynerise: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2011
^pointless undecided
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by jejelayeab(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2011
wink grin Yea i can and would, depends on her experience and courage anyway. Lagos driving is crazy so it all depends on her determined mindset.(If she can be patient on wheels) Cos it seems most females are impatient on wheels.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by richokporu: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
hi
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by jejelayeab(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by michylabo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
Yes i wld, she can ride on it. change my gears, slow down if she wants or move as fast as she wants, but scratching my, that wld definately be painful
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2011
I hear this story everyday,'she has scratched my car, it is at the painter's shop'. Definitely, men are better drivers than women, but a man should not feel bad when his darlene scratches his car. At least, she can pay in other ways.

The last time i heard that story, my friend said that he advised her wife to sell off her Audi car, that he was going to get her a golf 3 or Toyota camry 2004. Between the time the audi car was sold off and the arrival of the new one, the wife had to drive his merscedes. She did it with a bash. My guy happily sent it for repair and hastily bought her the new car to avoid her driving his own again.

At least madam used style to hasten the purchase of her new ride.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by imurboss: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2011
That's very smart of madam, i like that.lol!
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by katchyy: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2011
Why not? If you can't trust her with your car, what else can you trust her with? I'm assuming she knows how to drive. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Honda Has More Ball Joint Failure / First Real Flying Car / Engine Oil And Atf Dilemma SOS Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.