Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Karimat Met The Love Of Her Life Muhideen At Her Father’s Store! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karimat Met The Love Of Her Life Muhideen At Her Father’s Store! (214 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karimat Met The Love Of Her Life Muhideen At Her Father’s Store! by lovelifeng: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2021
This post was previously published on bellanaija

Love is a beautiful thing and every time we have to celebrate love, butterflies in our bellies do a happy dance. Today, the beautiful dance is on repeat, as we celebrate lovebirds, Karimat and Muhideen. We have already established that love can happen anywhere and this time, it all began at a store! �

Karimat and Muhideen have found love in each other’s arms after meeting at Karimat’s Dad’s store. After seeing Karimat for the first time at the store, Muhideen knew he had found someone special and so he sought her out on Facebook.

Read full story here:https://lovelife.ng/karimat-met-the-love-of-her-life-muhideen-at-her-fathers-store/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Video That Will Make You Laugh So Hard / Where's_ur_ex_now Challenge, For Young, Single Ladies / 2022 Advice To My Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.