Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) (46216 Views)

Enugu First Flyover Was Badly Planned & Implemented (Video) / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2021
muhamadnur:

Look keep chasing clouts and be thinking we are backward you'll be surprised

Despite the insecurity in borno just look at how work is going on in borno,

I bet your state governor is not even close to this
Only one flyover in an entire state. Something that Wike is building one every three months.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by 4four(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:
According to Nigerian statistics, this place you are looking at is more populous than Aba.
see road scanty cars, even areas with scanty human being passing bye
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by asanausana91: 7:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Its not about how many people. Its the quality of the populace. A population of 1billion illiterates cant make any useful impact. Meanwhile 5,000 geniuses can buold a legacy
if you have a little brain you would have gone back to your mother and ask her if it is true that fulani rape Igbo women.
There are stories we get from the social media and we cannot get the truth until we ask our elders. Look for an elder to tell you about Maiduguri. Do you that their governor is a prof? How many degrees your father have?
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by lacasera14(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Wike come and see how flyovers are being built not those center tables you littered in Port Harcourt causing traffic and making life unbearable for Rivers People.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Pharaohny: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2021
How this one take make front page nairaland.com moderators needs to be flogged
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by PENNYSWAP: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
abeeee:

This is how I know you are dumb

What do you mean by check Google

Is Google not just a search engine ? That brings up so many stuffs including garbage when you make a search? Tell me a credible sire or source and I can even check it myself

Or are you too dumb to understand this ?

Why go petty, I did my own search you rejected it , I now told you to bring your own search and proof you are resulting to insult ...

A very simple arithmetic is turning into a Collatz Conjecture calculation for you
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by abeeee(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Why go petty, I did my own search you rejected it , I now told you to bring your own search and proof you are resulting to insult ...

A very simple arithmetic is turning into a Collatz Conjecture calculation for you

Lol see this one

What you brought wasn't a search.....you show me a text with out a reference or heading ......like just a plane text ...something you could have written....... So bross show me where it has been certified that the heighest deposit of natural gas in Africa is in IMO ....show me

Stop digressing .....
And you are asking me to show you ...show you what ...you are the one to prove here against my oppose that what you said is valid

Do that and I will know you are learned and not ignorant
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is beautiful smiley

Far better than the bridge Okorocha Government constructed in Imo state.

That's not the whole Maiduguri in that pic wailing wailer

Sweet Lord. So you really believe Bornu is more populated than Abia? Haba Nu
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2021
asanausana91:
if you have a little brain you would have gone back to your mother and ask her if it is true that fulani rape Igbo women.
There are stories we get from the social media and we cannot get the truth until we ask our elders. Look for an elder to tell you about Maiduguri. Do you that their governor is a prof? How many degrees your father have?
The problem with you baboons I keep saying is you dont know how a society functions. Add illiteracy with a healthy dose of arrogance and the result is you.
In the 60s Audu Bako, a police officer with no degrees did more 8n Kano than Zulum did with his professorship. You can ask you father that. Oh thats right your father the one who rapes little almajiri boys on the streets of Maiduguri wouldn't know that.
A professor who has not written anything noteworthy or invented anything is not anything to celebrate. Especially in a country where having a professorship can be gotten through a phone call ( ask Pantami)

So this flyover which anyone in power can contract to do and which has been all over lagos long before your underage mother was raped by your paedophile father is what you call an achievment. Gets you so excited that you can open that dirty illiterate mouth to insult your betters.
You have only proven my point. Its not the number of people but the quality of people.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Na so my brother ...yet CIA thermal imaging says another thing

Brightness at night viewed from space says another story
Mumu! Put difference in landmass into perspective. South is congested on small area of land because of their tiny landmass in comparison to the north with massive landmass and spread all across.
Indeed, common sense is not common when it comes to block heads like you, aye.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by asanausana91: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

The problem with you baboons I keep saying is you dont know how a society functions. Add illiteracy with a healthy dose of arrogance and the result is you.
In the 60s Audu Bako, a police officer with no degrees did more 8n Kano than Zulum did with his professorship. You can ask you father that. Oh thats right your father the one who rapes little almajiri boys on the streets of Maiduguri wouldn't know that.
A professor who has not written anything noteworthy or invented anything is not anything to celebrate. Especially in a country where having a professorship can be gotten through a phone call ( ask Pantami)

So this flyover which anyone in power can contract to do and which has been all over lagos long before your underage mother was raped by your paedophile father is what you call an achievment. Gets you so excited that you can open that dirty illiterate mouth to insult your betters.
You have only proven my point. Its not the number of people but the quality of people.
if your mother tells you that it is true fulani raped igbo women, then ask her where are the children borned as a result of that rape. If she keep quiet, then my brother go and do your DNA. who knows I may be talking to a Fulani man.
If you want to know about Zulum go to Maiduguri, without asking question you see and feel the answers you are looking for.
I can bet my entire family that no governor in Nigeria has ever achieve what Zulum achieve in 2 years.
Abia state governor is now 7 yrs in office but he can never compare himself with Zulum who is yet to reach 3 years in office.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2021
asanausana91:
if your mother tells you that it is true fulani raped igbo women, then ask her where are the children borned as a result of that rape. If she keep quiet, then my brother go and do your DNA. who knows I may be talking to a Fulani man.
If you want to know about Zulum go to Maiduguri, without asking question you see and feel the answers you are looking for.
I can bet my entire family that no governor in Nigeria has ever achieve what Zulum achieve in 2 years.
Abia state governor is now 7 yrs in office but he can never compare himself with Zulum who is yet to reach 3 years in office.
How can you bet a worthless family that isn't worth a tablespoon of salt. Actually make it a tablespoon of sand because a table spoon of salt can make an imact to the average dish.
I ask again show me real legacie, not flyovers. You are talking of Abia. Illiteracy is indeed a disease
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Edo does not have a governor.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by BKayy: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Asour:

According to facts Kaduna state (46053 sqkm) is larger in area than all south eastern states (~41K sqkm) combined. Or do we ignore that too?

Do we not all know that Northerns have the higher birth rates, large families & entrenched polygamy?

And unlike states in the south, the rural population trumps the count of people in 'urban' North (excluding non-indigenes).

If we don't believe the NBS, should we believe you?
Algeria is almost times 3 of the whole Nigeria Landmass, strict Sunni Muslims (99%) but their population is 44m

The closest neighbour of Northern Nigeria, Niger Republic are also Muslims with a land Mass that is bigger than the entire Nigeria but their population is 24m

So what are you saying?
Are you more Muslim than Niger Republic or Algeria?

The entire North plus Middle Belt is not up to 15m

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by slowice(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:
According to Nigerian statistics, this place you are looking at is more populous than Aba.

Yet if this flyover was built in the aba there would be traffic jam right on it grin

Fear naija stats
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Asour: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:

Algeria is almost times 3 of the whole Nigeria Landmass, strict Sunni Muslims (99%) but their population is 44m

The closest neighbour of Northern Nigeria, Niger Republic are also Muslims with a land Mass that is bigger than the entire Nigeria but their population is 24m

So what are you saying?
Are you more Muslim than Niger Republic or Algeria?

The entire North plus Middle Belt is not up to 15m

But those countries have never been reported to have a higher population than Nigeria in history.

They've also never had a higher birth rates than us.
(Per statista.com).

My point is that IF Nigeria is truly the 7th most populous country in the world, and the most populous in Africa with an estimated ~200m people, These people have to be within Nigeria right?

Now you'll agree with me (as per available) statistics (NBS & other global statistics) that more than half of Nigeria's population reside in (geographical) Northern Nigeria.

Almajiri children alone (while difficult to monitor) in the North are estimated (per a UNICEF report, 2020) at >7m children. That's more than the total population of a few states In the South.

While all these statistics are not perfect, the onus lies on anyone disproving these statistics to supply sound arguments against a body like NBS with Nbillions in resources.

Cheers.
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by BKayy: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Asour:

But those countries have never been reported to have a higher population than Nigeria in history.

They've also never had a higher birth rates than us.
(Per statista.com).

My point is that IF Nigeria is truly the 7th most populous country in the world, and the most populous in Africa with an estimated ~200m people, These people have to be within Nigeria right?

Now you'll agree with me (as per available) statistics (NBS & other global statistics) that more than half of Nigeria's population reside in (geographical) Northern Nigeria.

Almajiri children alone (while difficult to monitor) in the North are estimated (per a UNICEF report, 2020) at >7m children. That's more than the total population of a few states In the South.

While all these statistics are not perfect, the onus lies on anyone disproving these statistics to supply sound arguments against a body like NBS with Nbillions in resources.

Cheers.

I don't mean to sound rude but you should have known that Algeria has been a historical ground of civilization. It is one of the few places in the not just the maghreb but the entire Middle East with continous inhabitants for centuries.
It is one if the few Maghreb settlements that Roman Empire gave the name Africa which later moved to encompass the blacks which were formerly known as Ethiopians.

Coming to international statistics, Nigerian population has been notorious as one of the greatest fraud in History. The only reason why some don't openly challenge it is because of the British factor, who has encouraged it right from her colonial days to favour those she can control.
Quote me anywhere, Nigerian population has defied all the laws of Geography, Human settlements, Biology, Ecology and Sociology.

There has never been any place in the world where an Arid, desert or sahel/Sudan savannah has more population of not just humans but any living thing.
All population of life forms increase significantly as one move from the Sahel to the Tropical rainforest. This is the theory that explains why SE Asia has more population than the Arab Realm (Middle East) or why the diversity of life forms and human existence is more pronounced in the rain forest.

In the Middle East, it is obvious that their population increase as one get to the savanna/watering hole where all the fights in old ages centered on. It was called survival. A fight that even Muhammad (SAW) participated in.
In Egypt,Algeria etc more than 60% of the population are close to the sea

Only Nigeria in the world defied all these laws in the entire world
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Asour: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
BKayy:

I don't mean to sound rude but you should have known that Algeria has been a historical ground of civilization. It is one of the few places in the not just the maghreb but the entire Middle East with continous inhabitants for centuries.
It is one if the few Maghreb settlements that Roman Empire gave the name Africa which later moved to encompass the blacks which were formerly known as Ethiopians.

Coming to international statistics, Nigerian population has been notorious as one of the greatest fraud in History. The only reason why some don't openly challenge it is because of the British factor, who has encouraged it right from her colonial days to favour those she can control.
Quote me anywhere, Nigerian population has defied all the laws of Geography, Human settlements, Biology, Ecology and Sociology.

There has never been any place in the world where an Arid, desert or sahel/Sudan savannah has more population of not just humans but any living thing.
All population of life forms increase significantly as one move from the Sahel to the Tropical rainforest. This is the theory that explains why SE Asia has more population than the Arab Realm (Middle East) or why the diversity of life forms and human existence is more pronounced in the rain forest.

In the Middle East, it is obvious that their population increase as one get to the savanna/watering hole where all the fights in old ages centered on. It was called survival. A fight that even Muhammad (SAW) participated in.
In Egypt,Algeria etc more than 60% of the population are close to the sea

Only Nigeria in the world defied all these laws in the entire world

Sorry but you are just saying believe me, believe me without giving me concrete positions to back up your assertions.

Let me get you.
Are you saying that Northern Nigeria is a desert ground? A place that has more arable land (area) than the South?
Certain agricultural products can't even be grown economically in the south. That the place you refer to as a desert?

Are you also saying that all population census done by the NBS (forget the British) are wrong both South & North. But YOU have a good estimate for the reasons you've adduced above?

And you expect me to hold onto your claims?

Hahahaha.
Na woah!
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
funshint:

Exactly, everything is not about comparism. That's why I think you're kid.
now u know everything is not about comparism , who is even competing with clown like u undecided
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by lukency(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
muhamadnur:
give this man eight years you'll start questioning your state governors
It's better not to give him the chance so that the other governors can rest in peace with their loots
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by GEEBITE: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Meaningless overhead bridge emptying virtually no traffic in a low density area. These folks are building bridges when they are meant to be developing human resources.
muhamadnur:
The is the aerial view of the fly over bridge in borno constructed by zulum in his first two years in office including many more of it likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Cgm3v1KY0
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by muhamadnur: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
GEEBITE:
Meaningless overhead bridge emptying virtually no traffic in a low density area. These folks are building bridges when they are meant to be developing human resources.

Mpukimmiri at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ugochukwu Stowed Away In Medview Flight Wheels From Lagos To London / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Mandla Maseko Dies In Bike Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.