Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. (39524 Views)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Oloruntade4(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
The Boondocks �
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
grandstar:

This is cruel, homophobic and bigotry on all levels. He that calls for equity must come with clean hands. Are you free of sin especially with your choice of words? (1 Cor 6:9-10, Col 4:6)

Though, i dont support homosexuality, i dont support homophobia (Matt 7:20, 2 Tim 2:24-25)

You can't be hot and cold at the same time. Not supporting homosexuality is homophobia. Pick a side already.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin
After one of your uncles don abuse you by scattering your lil nyash. You come dey talk say na "inbuilt" say na God dey create am. When be say na one of those your god uncles and deviant males scatter your nyash after dem give you biscuit and sweet back then.

You talk with experience... It's either you have been a victim, or you are the perpetrator. You're a suspect. You need to be watched for the sake of our young boys.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Pyhonist: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
nairaman66:
Congratulations..., please maintain your status.

Looking like low budget MI.

MI no get money reach Suati Sol
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by RussellRutherfo: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=HenryDion post=108359343]

You talk with experience... It's either you have been a victim, or you are the perpetrator. You're a suspect. You need to be watched for the sake of our young boys.[/quote

grin grin
Yes!
I am talking with the experience of seeing young boys like you who grew up into becoming Homosexuals and trying to put that blame on God when it was only just some abuse you got from another elderly deviant that lead you into your current sodomy lifestyle.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by AfroKnight: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Palema007:
Attempted defamation? shocked

Na so he bad reach?

grin
Attempted defamation and attempted conspiracy to disturb the peace.

I can add more attempts if you’re not careful.

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by nelsonoba: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:
Homosexuality is inbuilt, it's not a choice.

Our God dey create sha.

You lie! God does not create or sanction homosexuality. Anyone who is gay became gay because they were possessed by a Demon of homosexuality. There are many former gay people who are now born again and after deliverance they suddenly discovered they now hate the former life they lived as gays.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by penceman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Prophesy comin to pass
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by IRODANOSA(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Lord have mercy grin

RUCKUS: What in tarnation is he wearing?

I don't know. Do you think he's--?

On the train to Fagsville? Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

I'm so sorry, Robert.

A gay grandson, huh?

I can't imagine anything worse than that.

Not Riley. Maybe there's another explanation.

Maybe this is some crazy, sick kind of misunderstanding.

No. Wake up.

Wake up and smell the gay coffee.

All the evidence you could possibly need is right in front of your face.

It'll only be a matter of time before that little boy'll be a grown man, bent over a table with his pants around his ankles, being entered repeatedly by another man.

Choo-choo!

Last train to Faggotsville leaving in five minutes!

Leaving in five minutes for that chocolate tunnel hole.

Hey, boy. Something's wrong with Riley.

He's wearing women's clothes and carrying a purse.

What do you think it is?

Oh, I knew it. A gay grandson.

Why me? Oh, man.

That's it. It's gonna be weird.

It's gonna be so weird from now on.

Poor you. You have to share a room with him.

Nope. Can't do that anymore.

You guys are gonna have to have your own room. That's all.

Yep. Got to. No other choice.

Probably shouldn't be using the same bathroom.

Yes. That's right.

Matter of fact, we might have to move Riley out to the garage, and that's all there is to it.
The Boondocks. grin
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by fynex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Our God dey create sha.

Homosexuality is a choice....it is not inbuilt

If it was inbuilt like you think why was Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed?
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Ayomideen(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Lord have mercy grin

RUCKUS: What in tarnation is he wearing?

I don't know. Do you think he's--?

On the train to Fagsville? Absolutely.

No doubt in my mind.

I'm so sorry, Robert.

A gay grandson, huh?

I can't imagine anything worse than that.

Not Riley. Maybe there's another explanation.

Maybe this is some crazy, sick kind of misunderstanding.

No. Wake up.

Wake up and smell the gay coffee.

All the evidence you could possibly need is right in front of your face.

It'll only be a matter of time before that little boy'll be a grown man, bent over a table with his pants around his ankles, being entered repeatedly by another man.

Choo-choo!

Last train to Faggotsville leaving in five minutes!

Leaving in five minutes for that chocolate tunnel hole.

Hey, boy. Something's wrong with Riley.

He's wearing women's clothes and carrying a purse.

What do you think it is?

Oh, I knew it. A gay grandson.

Why me? Oh, man.

That's it. It's gonna be weird.

It's gonna be so weird from now on.

Poor you. You have to share a room with him.

Nope. Can't do that anymore.

You guys are gonna have to have your own room. That's all.

Yep. Got to. No other choice.

Probably shouldn't be using the same bathroom.

Yes. That's right.

Matter of fact, we might have to move Riley out to the garage, and that's all there is to it.

You don watch boondocks Taya��

1 Like

Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by TuFab(f): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na real Rip grin cheesy
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by SEO2002: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
seunaj:
May God PURNISH this bastard. You leave yansh and bress con dey bang dry ass. What a psychological disorder
mehn that shii is disgusting. The thought of it only. God punish all gays.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by abeeee(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Our God dey create sha.

Just the way yahoo yahoo, Prostitution, rapping I inbuilt abi

Tueh
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Our God dey create sha.

Nothing is inbuilt. We are all free to choose what we want but there is a way that seems right unto a man but the end thereof leads to destruction.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Elvinho2244(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
No wonder he always dresses like Gay..
Denrele what are you waiting for? grin

So them go just carry dey pour hot sperm for man yanch.. OnGad ooo
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
AfroKnight:

grin
Attempted defamation and attempted conspiracy to disturb the peace.

I can add more attempts if you’re not careful.
Oya no vex...grin

Next time I will compare you with JB grin
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by AfroKnight: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Palema007:
Oya no vex...grin

Next time I will compare you with JB grin

Who is JB? Hope it’s not Johnny Bravo o
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by SportsHD: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Lucas4903:

If this is an excerpt from a book.....please what's the name of the book.
Its a comic strip that was adapted into a tv series. Name of the series is the boondocks. You can watch excerpts of it on YouTube.
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by XOTHEHOST(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Its a comic strip that was adapted into a tv series. Name of the series is the boondocks. You can watch excerpts of it on YouTube.
downloads the complete series from Netflix mod
Re: Willis Chamano Of Sauti Sol Declares That He Is Gay. by Gbengee: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
MufasaLion:

African Giant ain't gay. He's likes tities and big booty. Stop writing shit.

Ego shock you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Birthday Today With Stunning Photos / Throwback Photo Of Kcee Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.