Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time (1841 Views)

Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Coscharis Delivers Rolls-Royce Cullinan To Bolu Akin-Olugbade, First In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
For the first time, I saw Coscharis car scent in a luxury car, and the owner confirmed that Coscharis is indeed producing it. The rider also said that Coscharis charged his uncle 750,000 just to service range roger vogue in Abuja shocked.

See the image of the scent attached.

I contacted a mechanical engineer working at Coscharis head office in Lagos who also confirmed the scent but said Coscharis charges 260k to 300k in Lagos to service the car shocked

I was like Coscharis should have left that for hustling guys doing and selling it and not compete with them.

1 Share

Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
I hink they are just trying to infiltrate every market just like amazon ..we are in a fucking capitalist economy wtf undecided
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
I hink they are just trying to infiltrate every market just like amazon ..we are in a funking capitalist economy wtf undecided
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by dawnomike(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
The rich keeps pushing for businesses in all sectors...
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by amzee(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Presegs:
For the first time, I saw Coscharis car scent in a luxury car, and the owner confirmed that Coscharis is indeed producing it. The rider also said that Coscharis charged his uncle 750,000 to just to service range roger vogue in Abuja shocked.

See the image of the scent attached.

I contacted a mechanical engineer working at Coscharis head office in Lagos who also confirmed the scent but said Coscharis charges 260k to 300k in Lagos to service the car shocked

I was like Coscharis should have left that for hustling guys doing and selling it and not compete with them.
Dont be dissapointed in coscharis,he's just trying to diversify.
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
amzee:

Dont be dissapointed in coscharis,he's just trying to diversify.

Hmmm! !!
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by xperiencelove(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Coscharis charged 760k to change steering rack and service Ford Explorer 2015 model in 2019. That is why many Ford products especially Nigeria used are cheap to buy since Coscharis is still going to deal with you.
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2021
xperiencelove:
Coscharis charged 760k to change steering rack and service Ford Explorer 2015 model in 2019. That is why many Ford products especially Nigeria used are cheap to buy since Coscharis is still going to deal with you.

grin
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
You have a choice. Buy from road side hustler or buy from them. You have the right to make an economical decision on your own. Personally, I'll never patronize a reaper unless my car has a really life threatening issue.
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Elsueno: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Even abroad those kind of places are certified thieves who exort customers....The annoying part is some of them aren't even that good at repair jobs
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Elsueno:
Even abroad those kind of places are certified thieves who exort customers....The annoying part is some of them aren't even that good at repair jobs

Hmmm! !!

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by chukel(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Been trying hard to understand the relationship between the car scent and the 700k you mentioned? Must you post? So coscharis producing a car scent is your disappointment. Are you ok? I felt the thread was about a poorly done job on a vehicle. Go get a job and then improve on your expression and communication.

7 Likes

Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2021
chukel:
Been trying hard to understand the relationship between the car scent and the 700k you mentioned? Must you post? So coscharis producing a car scent is your disappointment. Are you ok? I felt the thread was about a poorly done job on a vehicle. Go get a job and then improve on your expression and communication.

Read the main post when the hard drug you took is off your body system and mind or it could be out of the past shege and pepper I showed you on autos and cartalk sections of this forum.

You'll be alright at the end. Kpele! !!

It would have even made a pinch of sense if you had been the only one who commented on this thread. It shows you are single-handedly not normal.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by 9icetoo(m): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2021
chukel:
Sometimes I just wonder. It is well sha
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
9icetoo:

Sometimes I just wonder. It is well sha

Bird of the same feather grin

You are also yet to recover, oh BCD gang member.
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by chukel(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Presegs:

Read the main post when the hard drug you took is off your body system and mind or it could be out of the past shege and pepper I showed you on autos and cartalk sections of this forum.

You'll be alright at the end. Kpele! !!

It would have even made a pinch of sense if you had been the only one who commented on this thread. It shows you are single-handedly not normal.
your responses show you are a candidate for lagoon. It's just a matter of time. Seek help.
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by Presegs(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2021
chukel:
your responses show you are a candidate for lagoon. It's just a matter of time. Seek help.

LMAO! !!

Your response confirms that you are truly single-handedly not normal. Yaba left that you have been running from is your final home.

E too pain am. Kpele tie! !!
Re: Coscharis Disappointed Me Big Time by alphaNomega: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Elsueno:
This is very true

(1) (Reply)

Please Sirs Is Audi 80 A Good Car? / Please How Can I Get An END-USER CERTIFICATE For A Bulletproof Car / What Has Being Your Highest Speed So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.