Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina (33447 Views)

UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Rabe Ibrahim Jibia Slumps, Dies During Wedding Ceremony In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by freeborn02: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Baawaa:

It might be your brothers they give the job to

Nnamdi Azikiwe is one of the first unity beggars in Nigeria.
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Caboceer: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
fergie0o1:

Daily Trust

He worked with the Department of State Security (DSS) and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Business scores

Either he's got access to info on politics or terror-financing...moreso the two are inextricably linked out here
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Abdul05: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
observanc1:
what makes it better? Thise that die here resurrect in 3 day's time?
do drug traffickers that were killed abroad resurrect in in 3days?
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by clockwisereport: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
StreetFight:
Gambari pa Fulani, ko lejonu.

Anytime I see this, I remember Simon Kolawole's article on Prof Ibrahim Agboola Gambari.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
moment for your crying while begging for apku and uha soup
No uha soup for lazy okoro

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Vistra40: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
Too bad, is this a competition between south east and the north

Sorry to ask bro but are you always this silly?

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by HitSong: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It's all man for himself in this country

If you know Jesus , pray harder to him for protection

If you know juju do am well for protection

The country under APC is in a sorry state and the worst in Nigeria history

God no go shame us in this APC government
Same Jesus who couldn't protect himself from the Romans?

FATHER FATHER, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME....
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by christistruth01: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ademola47:

Police can't stop that type of killing. Even in the US where they have Sheriff, FBI, County police etc working diligently, cases like this still happen.

A lot of Criminals who would have been jailed in US are roaming around free in Nigeria
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by christistruth01: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
HitSong:

He gave his own life for you and he rose from the dead
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by kjhova(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
christistruth01:

Nigeria needs INDEPENDENT State Police and even Local Government Police

How are these gonna be funded when the LGAs and States can barely pay salaries of existing workforce?

Also, the perennial fear is that these various independent police departments will be reduced to private militias by local politicians!

My two points above remain the real reasons why state police has remained a wish in Nigeria.
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by headSmasher: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
SlyDev:
. No uha soup for lazy okoro
You want him to bite you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Petermarshal(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just imagine, even in katsina?
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by AsawanaDgreat: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Quite unfortunate
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by christistruth01: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
kjhova:

How are these gonna be funded when the LGAs and States can barely pay salaries of existing workforce?

Also, the perennial fear is that these various independent police departments will be reduced to private militias by local politicians!

My two points above remain the real reasons why state police has remained a wish in Nigeria.

Senators and House of representatives members will take a pay cut for the sake of National Security and job creation

It will Cover it with Surplus available for free Technical Colleges for Skills Training to provide Self employment
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Killing isn't fair but still better to die here than to be executed up abroad for drug trafficking grin grin
You mooslims can't kill us all!
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by iyke2frankeze: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Killing isn't fair but still better to die here than to be executed up abroad for drug trafficking grin grin
It is still better if you or any member of your family's body organs is harvested in South West.
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by kjhova(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
christistruth01:

Senators and House of representatives members will take a pay cut for the sake of National Security and job creation

It will Cover it with Surplus available for free Technical Colleges for Skills Training to provide Self employment

Absolutely no idea what you're referring to!

Do you mean that marginally reducing the emoluments of 465 national assembly members will provide enough funds to operate 36 new state police departments and 774 local govt police units (salaries, wages, equipment, gear, physical assets and all)??
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by HitSong: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
christistruth01:

He gave his own life for you and he rose from the dead
You're very stupîd for saying that.
Don't rub your senseless beliefs on me.
He might have given his life for you but not me!
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by EyenNtokon: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
BLOOD OF Jesus! Bros are u okay?
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by ekukeku(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
But d president is chilling in Lag with his goons celebrating d killing in his hometown �
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Charly68: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Blood is really flowing in the North only God can end the crisis so sad
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Abdul05:
so you prefer to be locked in a bus & be burnt to ashes? you wise no be small

1 Like

Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by kingsceemark(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Baawaa:

It might be your brothers they give the job to

Dey there dey guess until your useless head is cut off
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by christistruth01: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2021
kjhova:

Absolutely no idea what you're referring to!

Do you mean that marginally reducing the emoluments of 465 national assembly members will provide enough funds to operate 36 new state police departments and 774 local govt police units (salaries, wages, equipment, gear, physical assets and all)??

The Pay of Each Senator is over $44,000 per month !
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Blackdisciple(m): 12:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Hold Buhari responsible for it
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Edyice: 4:08am On Dec 10, 2021
obembet:
He worked with the Department of State Security (DSS) and Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He was also a member of the House of Representatives between 2007 to 2011, representing Mani/Bindawa federal constituency.

Greedy and selfish politicians. Imagine all this work for just one person.

Abeg when is Barcelona going to play Europa

That northerners for you , just imagine him working with EFCC while not give others people DSS job but aboki people will always want it all , no space for other tribes . You see why they always want one Nigeria . They have already seen how suffer will finish them when seperation comes , so they want to take it all

Only one man 2 federal government job with good salary after retirement. This people are fvckin greedy .. no RIP for this mofos .
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Edyice: 4:16am On Dec 10, 2021
HitSong:

Get sense small na

Jesus have a plan

And the plan is to die for you and me so our sins can be forgiven .

The Romans have no idea what they were doing but it must the done because the Devil wants to kill God son .

Jesus dead and rise on the third day , did your Mahamed rise after death ? ( No )

Get sense small na
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Bigpapi: 4:54am On Dec 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It's all man for himself in this country

If you know Jesus , pray harder to him for protection

If you know juju do am well for protection

The country under APC is in a sorry state and the worst in Nigeria history

God no go shame us in this APC government

Shine ur eyes my guy ..... hahahahaha
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by HitSong: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Edyice:

Get sense small na

Jesus have a plan

And the plan is to die for you and me so our sins can be forgiven .

The Romans have no idea what they were doing but it must the done because the Devil wants to kill God son .

Jesus dead and rise on the third day , did your Mahamed rise after death ? ( No )

Get sense small na

You're a bloody fool.
Someone was making proclamation that didn't sit well with the authorities (Romans). He was arrested and charged with the crime of blasphemy and sedition, and later was convicted and sentenced to death by crucifixion.
Later, bloody fools and obsessed liars turned the story around around that he came to die for them.
So god came to the world to die for god, so that god can be happy to forgive the sins of humans? Fool.
So god is a Ritualist?
Why did your Jesus then feel FORSAKENED by God?

Why was he wailing father father, why have thou FORSAKEN me??

You can believe whatever nonsense you want to believe, but don't rub your senseless beliefs on me.

He might have come to die for senseless fools like you, but nobody came to die for me.
Nobody need to die before an ALMIGHTY God will forgive sins.
MY GOD DOESN'T NEED THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT MAN TO BE SPILLED FOR HIS APPEASEMENT AND ATONEMENT.

MY GOD IS NOT A RITUALIST!
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by proprince(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2021
With all these killings in the north, northern youths are so useless to their generations as their hypocracy will not allow them condem auch.

During endsars, the muslim northern youths refused to join, only the Christian youths from few northern states did.

You people should enjoy your killings.
Re: Dr Rabe Nasir Assassinated In Katsina by Edyice: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
HitSong:

You're a bloody fool.
Someone was making proclamation that didn't sit well with the authorities (Romans). He was arrested and charged with the crime of blasphemy and sedition, and later was convicted and sentenced to death by crucifixion.
Later, bloody fools and obsessed liars turned the story around around that he came to die for them.
So god came to the world to die for god, so that god can be happy to forgive the sins of humans? Fool.
So god is a Ritualist?
Why did your Jesus then feel FORSAKENED by God?

Why was he wailing father father, why have thou FORSAKEN me??

You can believe whatever nonsense you want to believe, but don't rub your senseless beliefs on me.

He might have come to die for senseless fools like you, but nobody came to die for me.
Nobody need to die before an ALMIGHTY God will forgive sins.
MY GOD DOESN'T NEED THE BLOOD OF AN INNOCENT MAN TO BE SPILLED FOR HIS APPEASEMENT AND ATONEMENT.
MY GOD IS NOT A RITUALIST!

Read Bible you won't

Since you can't read your Bible

I will only show you one verse ( you will have to do research on the rest )

John 3 : 16

For God so loved the world , that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him will not perish but have everlasting life

The word " he gave his only son " means what

Olodo lol

It's mofos like you FAKE pastor will teach nonsense and scam

Seems to me that you're just a church goer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. / Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office / Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.