Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,087 members, 7,949,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician (9283 Views)

Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP? / Interview Invitation By Mandos Nigeria Limited / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
I thought it was by Thanos grin
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by mailemy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Your focus should be on how to pass the interview before this question of package. Your type cannot keep company secrets.
Engrdan01:
i got this mail this evening inviting me for an interview with tranos consulting for the post of maintenance technician.i would greatly appreciate it if anyone who have worked there before or have information about the company package can give me inside details regarding their welfare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by capricornlady: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
How old are you that you couldn't google the company before posting?? and the HR might see this post

You've lost the job Daniel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by confirmedniggae: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congratulations Daniel,

You just got a job in that company.

they pay #850k per month
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
The hr boss was my jnr Colleague and friend, you are fired before being hired Dan..
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Engrdan01: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thank you all for ur replies to my post,the positive ones have been filtered and considered with great seriousness,as for those who chose to insult me,God bless u all.
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Shaev7(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Very unserious people full this NL. See as some just insult this guy for question him ask. Chai!
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Laideabdulahi: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
OP, how far with this interview.
What's the update.?

I am interested cos I have been there for interview in 2019.
And where I just got a job now, Trano services them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptitude test for Greensprings School Graduate Trainee Programme 2016 / Top 4 Tips To Keep You Motivated During Job Search / Npower: Volunteers Not Paid Actually Made Lots Of Costly Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.