Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital (35037 Views)

Expose Intelligence Prime Capital Forex Scam / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme? / How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Intelligence Prime Capital is a Fintech Company registered in Canada and regulated by FINTRAC with registration number MSB registration number: M21080237, you can search on Fintrac Canada website using their registration number.

The Financial Transaction and Reporting Analysis Center (FINTRAC) is Canada's financial intelligence unit.
Established in 2000, FINTRAC is an independent agency that reports to the Minister of Finance and is responsible to the Parliamentary Activity Center.
Its mandate is to facilitate the detection, prevention and deterrence of money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities, while ensuring the protection of personal information under its control. This includes business registration with FINTRAC, reports to FINTRAC, record-keeping, KYC and the development of compliance plans.

This means all of their Financial transaction are monitored by the Government Financial regulatory body.

After 5 years of research and development, Intelligence Prime Capital team have developed 3 AI Bots that trades the financial market,

The Smart Bot, the Brilliant Bot and the Genius Bot.

The Genius Bot which gives the best returns trading the Financial Market. It delivers averagely 1.5 -2% daily on investment.

To subscribe to any of the AI Bots, you only need a one time payment of 19.9, 39.9 and 99.9 dollars for Smart, Brilliant or Genius Bot respectively and then you can plugin your capital which has to be a minimum of $100.

What i advice people is, when investing is any program, don't invest all your money in one place, learn to diversify.

This intelligence Prime Capital Bot is one i can recommend you look at.

Check my Bio for more details.

I will also share more in this thread

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Intelligence Prime Capital is also registered in the USA with the U.S. DIGITAL ASSET REGULATORY LICENSE -MSB
The US MSB (Money Services Business) license is a financial license supervised and issued by FinCEN (the Financial Crime Enforcement Bureau, an agency under the U.S. Department of the Treasury).
It is a license for businesses and companies engaging in financial services. Companies engaged in related businesses must apply for an MSB license in order to legally engage in digital asset management and transactions.

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
MSB Registration Number : 31000192092217 Registration Type : Initial Registration Legal Name : Intelligence prime capital ltd. MSB Activities : Dealer in foreign exchange, Money transmitter
Search link :
https://www.fincen.gov/msb-registrant-search

This is to show you that Intelligence Prime Capital is being transparent in its dealings and well regulate.
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Why Iprime Capital or Intelligence Prime Capital rocks

IPC provides a wide variety of trading products, including commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies and indices
• 24/7 market trend analysis
• Trade with the international MetaTrader4 platform
• Provide users with an AI analysis system with an accuracy of 97%
• Excellent customer service that provides timely resolution of customer requests and feedbacks
• Real-time market analysis
• Fully regulated and compliant
• R&grin team with many years of professional experience • Accepts digital currency as payment, bringing convenience for international users

BUILT IN AI COPY TRADING SYSTEM TO MAKE TRADING EASIER
• AIA BOT SYSTEM is specially designed to address the pain points of traders
• Provide the best and most relaxing trading experience
• Works 24/7 to performs comprehensive analysis of market conditions at any time
• Unique AI driven technical settings • Automatically retain trading strategies with high winning rates
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by creditalert247: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Hi guys,

Intelligence Prime Capital is a game changer, do not sleep on this.
For those who don't like reading long write this is a summary of what you stand to benefit

1. Fully automated trading (The bot picks three trades daily)

2. You end every day, week and month in Profit.

3. Funding is done via USDT withdrawal is done via USDT

4. To register you see link in my signature
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
❗️IPCapital Forex Trading Bots Leader's Group is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting❗️

� Sunday 12th December 2021
⏰ Time 8.00pm (Nigeria)
⏰ Time 7.00pm (London)

Topic: IPCapital Forex Trading
QUESTION & ANSWERS Session!!
����������������
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85267701471?pwd=UlpyWnhMZ3hiWG1KYXlhSzF1ayttUT09

Meeting ID: 852 6770 1471
Passcode: 123456

Invited by: Caleb 08035702827 (WhatsApp)
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is so wrong of you promoting your link on my thread.

The sky is big enough for us all to fly. It shows how desperate you are.

Give value and people will follow you. That is why i created this thread.

I see you have a thread already on nairaland, why not use it than bombing others thread.

creditalert247:
Hi guys,

Intelligence Prime Capital is a game changer, do not sleep on this.
For those who don't like reading long write this is a summary of what you stand to benefit

1. Fully automated trading (The bot picks three trades daily)

2. You end every day, week and month in Profit.

3. Funding is done via USDT withdrawal is done via USDT

4. To register you see link in my signature

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
❗️IPCapital Forex Trading Bots Leader's Group is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting❗️

� Sunday 12th December 2021
⏰ Time 8.00pm (Nigeria)
⏰ Time 7.00pm (London)

Topic: IPCapital Forex Trading
QUESTION & ANSWERS Session!!
����������������
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85267701471?pwd=UlpyWnhMZ3hiWG1KYXlhSzF1ayttUT09

Meeting ID: 852 6770 1471
Passcode: 123456

Invited by: Caleb 08035702827 (WhatsApp)
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by creditalert247: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
mobileincome:
This is so wrong of you promoting your link on my thread.

The sky is big enough for us all to fly. It shows how desperate you are.

Give value and people will follow you. That is why i created this thread.

I see you have a thread already on nairaland, why not use it than bombing others thread.

okay boss
sorry sir
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2021
*SUMMARY OF: INTELLIGENCE PRIME CAPITAL (IPC) BUSINESS*
��
*IPCAPITAL* is a platform suitable for
All Types of Traders
• Personal Trading
• Copy Trading
• AI Analysis System

✔️BUILT IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) COPY TRADING SYSTEM
TO MAKE TRADING EASIER

✔️•AIA BOT SYSTEM is specially designed to address the pain
points of traders

✔️•Provide the best and most relaxing trading experience

✔️•Works 24/7 to performs comprehensive analysis of market conditions at any time

✔️•Unique AI driven technical settings

✔️•Automatically retain trading strategies with high winning rates

*We also offer:*

✔️•A wide variety of trading products, including commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies
and indices.

✔️•24/7 market trend analysis.

✔️•Trade with the international MetaTrader4 platform.

✔️•Provide users with an AI analysis system with an *accuracy of 97%.*

✔️•Excellent customer service that provides timely resolution of customer requests and feedbacks.

✔️•Real-time market analysis.

✔️•Fully regulated and compliant.

✔️•R&grin team with many years of professional experience.

✔️•Accepts digital currency as payment…

*✔️OUR COMPENSATION PLAN IS NEXT TO NONE WITH DAILY EARNINGS UP TO 20 LEVELS DEEP.*
AND EASY RANKING CRITERIA..��

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by bluepipsFX: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
mobileincome:
*SUMMARY OF: INTELLIGENCE PRIME CAPITAL (IPC) BUSINESS*
��
*IPCAPITAL* is a platform suitable for
All Types of Traders
• Personal Trading
• Copy Trading
• AI Analysis System

✔️BUILT IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) COPY TRADING SYSTEM
TO MAKE TRADING EASIER

✔️•AIA BOT SYSTEM is specially designed to address the pain
points of traders

✔️•Provide the best and most relaxing trading experience

✔️•Works 24/7 to performs comprehensive analysis of market conditions at any time

✔️•Unique AI driven technical settings

✔️•Automatically retain trading strategies with high winning rates

*We also offer:*

✔️•A wide variety of trading products, including commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies
and indices.

✔️•24/7 market trend analysis.

✔️•Trade with the international MetaTrader4 platform.

✔️•Provide users with an AI analysis system with an *accuracy of 97%.*

✔️•Excellent customer service that provides timely resolution of customer requests and feedbacks.

✔️•Real-time market analysis.

✔️•Fully regulated and compliant.

✔️•R&grin team with many years of professional experience.

✔️•Accepts digital currency as payment…

*✔️OUR COMPENSATION PLAN IS NEXT TO NONE WITH DAILY EARNINGS UP TO 20 LEVELS DEEP.*
AND EASY RANKING CRITERIA..��

WhatsApp 08035702827

I AM INTERESTED, HOLLA ME VIA WHATSAPP 0.9.0.22216137
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2021
*About Intelligence Prime Capital*

Intelligence prime capital is a fintech company registered in Canada regulated by fintrac.

They developed a trading AI Bot that trades the forex market and delivers between 1.5% and 2% return on investment daily

I have personally enjoyed this in the past month and I think you can also give this a try

The beautiful part is that you get to subscribe to this AIA Bot with a one-time lifetime payment of 99.9 US dollars and then you can add a minimum capital of $100

Currently there is an ongoing promo of 50% discount on the price of the bot so you get to pay 49.9 US dollars for the bot and this ends by 24th of December

*Why are a lot of people subscribing to intelligent prime capital?*

Its because of their verifiable financial regulatory registration with fintrac Canada and also registration in the US

Aside that you get to see all your trades as it is being taken on your mt4 account that is connected to your trading account in real-time.

Also you could see that the Intelligence Prime Capital AIA bot hardly risk your capital while taking trades

Also the company allows you to withdraw your profit and even your capital weekly and commissions daily

*Can I lose all my money with intelligence prime capital?*

It is an investment and every investment must have a level of risk that you can accommodate so don't go selling your assets or taking loan because want to invest.
So, its most unlikely that you can lose all your investment with Intelligence Prime Capital but then you have to invest wisely.

*Are my trades compounded by the bot?*

Yes, the bot compounds your capital daily and withdraw your profits at the weekend, you can then decide to reinvest your profit and compound it or simply withdraw your profit at the weekend

*Can I withdraw my capital anytime?*

Yes you can actually withdraw your capital but you are going to withdraw 80% of it if you're withdrawing within 90 days as 20% will be withheld as security deposit by the company. After 90 days you can withdraw hundred percent of your capital.

*How is profit payout like?*

Profit is shared in a ratio of 80/20 with the company, you get 80% and Company gets 20%. And this is withdrawn every Saturday into your usdt wallet where you can withdraw it to your external wallet or reinvest it adding it back to your capital.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2021
i am constantly banned for posting links that can be helpful to help you see more of the potential Intelligence Prime Capital Genius Bot. How it can be your best 2022 investment.

If you can be patient enough get a few links from attached images.

Then inbox me in my whatsapp so i can guide you through and show you how togrow weekly income from this platform.

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Intelligence Prime Capital Promo Extended till 1st January 2022!!

50% discount on bot Subscription

Subscribe today

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by pmartineze(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
I hope intelligence prime capital is not another MMM in making?

The poster, what is the website and domain name registration date for the the company?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2021
Intelligence Prime Capital End of year Promo has been extended till January 1.

Get the Bot at 50% discount!

Il
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
[size=20pt]Good News!![/size]

Intelligence Prime Capital is now[b] a Regulated Broker[/b] with ASIC
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission

More reason you can be confident investing with Iprime Capital.

Get the Genius Bot today

[size=14pt]50% discount on Bot Subscription still available for a limited time[/size]
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
*10 Reasons Why Intelligence Prime Capital is most Sought After Investment Platform*

1. Regulated by FINTRAC Canada
2. Regulated by MSB USA
3. Regulated by ASIC, as Regulated Broker
4. Access to trade monitoring on mt4
5. 24 hours funds withdrawal and easy process.
6. Weekly Profit sharing
7. Attractive Compensation plan
8. Real time Customer Support
9. Visible Management team
10. Growing concern in terms of product improvement, registering with more regulatory bodies, developing more products.

*Bonus reasons*
��Low entry fee
��Low minimum trading Capital
�� Low transaction fees
�� Capital compounding

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by mobileincome(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2021
50% Bot subscription discount ends in 2 days.

Grab your subscription now.
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by Righteousness02: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
mobileincome:

who are the directors of this company, is like you have more information about them

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by Righteousness02: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2021
mobileincome:
Intelligence Prime Capital is a Fintech Company registered in Canada and regulated by FINTRAC with registration number MSB registration number: M21080237, you can search on Fintrac Canada website using their registration number.

The Financial Transaction and Reporting Analysis Center (FINTRAC) is Canada's financial intelligence unit.
Established in 2000, FINTRAC is an independent agency that reports to the Minister of Finance and is responsible to the Parliamentary Activity Center.
Its mandate is to facilitate the detection, prevention and deterrence of money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities, while ensuring the protection of personal information under its control. This includes business registration with FINTRAC, reports to FINTRAC, record-keeping, KYC and the development of compliance plans.

This means all of their Financial transaction are monitored by the Government Financial regulatory body.

After 5 years of research and development, Intelligence Prime Capital team have developed 3 AI Bots that trades the financial market,

The Smart Bot, the Brilliant Bot and the Genius Bot.

The Genius Bot which gives the best returns trading the Financial Market. It delivers averagely 1.5 -2% daily on investment.

To subscribe to any of the AI Bots, you only need a one time payment of 19.9, 39.9 and 99.9 dollars for Smart, Brilliant or Genius Bot respectively and then you can plugin your capital which has to be a minimum of $100.

What i advice people is, when investing is any program, don't invest all your money in one place, learn to diversify.

This intelligence Prime Capital Bot is one i can recommend you look at.

Check my Bio for more details.

I will also share more in this thread.
Whatsapp; 0.8.0.3570.2827

Is this not another MLM Ponzi scheme, share more details please of the registered individuals behind this company
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by Willie2015: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2021
mobileincome:

Stop promoting scam

https://behindmlm.com/companies/intelligence-prime-capital-securities-fraud-warning-from-russia/

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by Fxmanager(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Does a verified myfxbook trading statistics prove actual trading?

A verified myfxbook trading track record is a trading track record where you will see on the myfxbook trading performance page that the trading track record and trading privilege is both verified with green ticks.

In answer to the question about verified myfxbook trading statistics proving actual trading, the simple answer is yes and no. Yes, if the trading was done in a government licensed, regulated, audited and monitored forex brokerage firm. No, if the forex brokerage firm is not known to be licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction. In our many years of experience in the forex market, we have come across verified myfxbook trading statistics from unlicensed and unregulated forex brokers. This verified myfxbook trading statistics were use to sell fake trading robots, some were use to promote ponzi/schemes as this unlicensed and unregulated forex brokers partnered with the ponzi scheme promoters to provide doctored, manipulated and cooked trading statistics right from the broker's mt4 trading server to investors, thereby deceiving them to invest their funds. Investors were later on scammed of those funds.

We can't blame myfxbook for this, as there are limited to getting the trading statistics from the unlicensed and unregulated forex broker's mt4 server, they have no means of knowing if actual trading took place or not. As an investor, your saving grace is not to rely only on verified trading statistics from myfxbook, but also most importantly see to it that the broker is a popular, well known government licensed, regulated, audited and monitored forex broker. The reason why you should not overlook this most important issue of government licensing and regulated of forex brokers is that this regulated brokers are subjection to periodic auditing and monitoring of their trading activities to ensure that actual trading is taking place, in other to protect traders/investors. This cannot be said about an unlicensed and unregulated forex broker.

You should also be careful of brokers obtaining another business registration and using same to pose as been government licensed and regulated. It is very easy to search/Google about the government regulatory body regulating forex trading in a brokers jurisdiction, and get informed. Don't be fooled by those business registration certificate. Don't allow a ponzi/scam scheme to use a bureaux de change certificate to claim that its forex trading/investment activities are regulated by the government of its jurisdiction. In USA and Canada, another name for bureau de change is, currency exchange, money exchange, foreign currency exchange, etc. There is a very big difference between foreign currency exchange and foreign currency trading done through government licensed and regulated forex brokers where big banks and liquidity providers are executing trades in the interbank foreign exchange market.

There is a big difference between a ponzi/scam scheme using a bureaux de change/money service business registration certificate as it is called in USA and Canada to present as being licensed to run a forex trading/investment firm, and a true government licensed and regulated broker with actual trading taking place in the brokerage firm by traders/investors. Beware, don't fall for their scam. That verified myfxbook trading statistics is cooked right from the mt4 server, no actual trading is taking place, by any human or trading robot. If you are defrauded of your funds, you will not hold myfxbook responsible as they are limited to getting the trading statistics from the mt4 trading server alone, metaquote is limited to selling its mt4 trading platform, FINTRAC and FINCEN will not help you as that bureau de change/money service business (MSB) registration certificate does not cover those ponzi/scam investment that you are investing in. You can only report to the the CFTC or NFA of USA, and IIROC or CSA of Canada as these bodies regulates forex trading and investment in USA and Canada, respectively. What will also give you the right to report to these regulatory bodies as there never regulated the ponzi scheme in the first place?

Let us stop here, as some members of this forum are so gullible, they can killed us for trying to educate them on things like this, even some so call experience forex traders are falling for these scams. There will always look for someone to come and be crucified on their behalf in trying to exposed Ponzi schemes like these. We did the same on MBA investment, now, we are putting our neck out again.

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by Fxmanager(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Follow the link below, for the top forex investor's controls that makes you a smart forex investor.

https://www.nairaland.com/6911605/top-forex-investors-control-makes
Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by dewayne(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Your information is misleading. See screenshot below the. The so called ASIC LINK you posted has featured pages with ACN search where you can find Intelligence prime capital Listed or is that also formulated?

Fxmanager:
Follow the link below, for the top forex investor's controls that makes you a smart forex investor.

https://www.nairaland.com/6911605/top-forex-investors-control-makes

Re: What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital by dewayne(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2022
How can you say all of this data are manipulated

From MT4 and on my FXBOOK

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ipcbot/genius-bot-gb/9331817

The company that splits profit 80/20
Amd charge $3 on every withdrawal

All documentations are verifiable on respective governmental sites

@fxmanager don't try to convince people with your bogus epistle.

FAQ THAT MIGHT BE HELPFUL
*FAQ*

Q- Have you watched the trade live?
A- Most of the time you won't see it live. They have anti-copying in place so most of the time it'll just go straight in your account as a closed trade.

That and having it coupled with being delayed will make it so people can't trade copy

Q- This means they are not trading in real market conditions its broker manipulation
A- Nope, it's just anti-copying so people can't trade copy. I've seen this in tons of other PAMM platforms

Q- They seem to be paying a lot in referrals, what happens when they dry up, close down??
A- They have a few ways they're earning on their end as well. Broker fees/spread, 80/20% profit split, and then they're also trading on their end. The bot does only 3-4 trades daily for you subscribers. Imagine the remaining number of trade the bot does at their end a day.

Q- Are these live trades taken by Genius Bot or results of Copy trading from Genius BOT. In other words have you got any copy trading software that can copy trades from IPC Genious Bot to ur MT4 .
A- These are trades from the master account to those who are legitimately synced to it. From what I've tested, trying to trade copy will not work and will result in losses

Q- Can you buy EA(Expert Advisor)?
A- Nope it's like a PAMM(Percentage allocation management module) No one has access to the bot. It trades from a master account

Q- Can this EA be used to pass MFF(Managed Futures Fund) prop firm challenge?
A- No. It has to be run with IPCs broker in order to work correctly. Can't run it on other brokers

JOIN MY WHATSAPP PLATFORM FOR MORE INFO

https:///DgNmg1jOHyA6q4KjDeQiqQ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others / Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.