Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) (33997 Views)

Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by Kaladosmt: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Please don't derail. We are talking about salary here.

And next time you want to present a source, please don't present Sahara reporters or Gazzete to me
.you are right they are our problem fake news all the time.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by rukis360(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2021
Til today the police haven't received November salary, Nigeria is a funny place to be alive
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by pweeryambre: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2021
rukis360:
Til today the police haven't received November salary, Nigeria is a funny place to be alive
NOT Just Police, my agency have not received for november, and we are under federal ministry of health. it's really funny.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by Fastfoodmenus: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Cafe tradition is the trendy trend of this decade. Cafes are visited by using young and old, either to hang around and chat with a collection of pals or to take a seat alone and study in a quiet nook. Fastfood menu prices You get to sit down for hours on end and enjoy a scrumptious meal or only a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by egunna(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2021
lexy2014:

pls what is d meaning of a budget? What is d difference between national budget and salary? if u say that "govt pays salaries from revenue generated", is "revenue generated" an item that is handled outside the budget? pls what is recurrent expenditure? what makes up recurrent expenditure? does it appear in a budget or is it an item picked up from d desk of the minister of finance? how is loan captured in a budget?
so national budget and salary are one and d same.recurrent expenditure is dsame as salary?there is no capital expenditure in the budget?budget is totally financed by loan?chairman,salary is a subset of the budget.budget comprises of a whole lot of things.so if d govt borrows to finance PART of a budget,it doesn't mean it is borrowing solely to pay salaries.most times u borrow to finance capital projects.dats a free tutorial on ECN 101.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:
so national budget and salary are one and d same.recurrent expenditure is dsame as salary?there is no capital expenditure in the budget?budget is totally financed by loan?chairman,salary is a subset of the budget.budget comprises of a whole lot of things.so if d govt borrows to finance PART of a budget,it doesn't mean it is borrowing solely to pay salaries.most times u borrow to finance capital projects.dats a free tutorial on ECN 101.

U still haven't answered the simple questions:

1. what is d meaning of a budget?

2. What is d difference between national budget and salary?

3. if u say that "govt pays salaries from revenue generated", is "revenue generated" an item that is handled outside the budget?

4. pls what is recurrent expenditure? what makes up recurrent expenditure? does it appear in a budget or is it an item picked up from d desk of the minister of finance?

5. how is loan captured in a budget?
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by Testimony1988(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Better.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by Prolificgiant(m): 7:49am On Dec 10, 2021
SonofGod231:

Besides last year's december salary that came in on the 31th abi 1st, previous ones came in on or before 25th...Infact there was one that came in on Xmas day.
Talk with facts... Buhari no dey owe.
lets wait nd see
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by manunitedbabes: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
grin hahahahhahahha oga done loss guard him speech. If my december salary is delayed ehhh I will protest it becos na una cos m
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by orisa37: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2021
"LMED & BMAD" REPUBLIC'S PRO.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by egunna(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered the simple questions:

3. if u say that "govt pays salaries from revenue generated", is "revenue generated" an item that is handled outside the budget?

4. pls what is recurrent expenditure? what makes up recurrent expenditure? does it appear in a budget or is it an item picked up from d desk of the minister of finance?

guess what?I am an economist.u might not believe my qualification in it.so believe me I know what am talking about.lets assume I don't know,I can Google and give u d answers u so much desire.but no,it's not d answers u want,u want to win an argument instaed of learning from it.so please,I can't go through d troubles anymore.i might reply u one more time if it's necessary,after dat,it's good bye.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:
guess what?I am an economist.u might not believe my qualification in it.so believe me I know what am talking about.lets assume I don't know,I can Google and give u d answers u so much desire.but no,it's not d answers u want,u want to win an argument instaed of learning from it.so please,I can't go through d troubles anymore.i might reply u one more time if it's necessary,after dat,it's good bye.

Economist, can't u answer the simple questions? Are d questions beyond u?

4. pls what is recurrent expenditure?

5. what makes up recurrent expenditure? does it appear in a budget or is it an item picked up from d desk of the minister of finance?

6. how is loan captured in a budget?
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:

Mr. Economist, so u need google in order to answer basic economic questions?

5. what makes up recurrent expenditure? does it appear in a budget or is it an item picked up from d desk of the minister of finance?

Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by iokpebholo: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2021
ubimagos:
Wetin happen for Rivers, that didn't happened in Kano or Kaduna or even war state like Borno! Abeggi, park well.
Hahahahah.Travel travel and see things for ursef Mr..Dont sit at d comfort of ur father's house and conclude.Travel Mr man
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by iokpebholo: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2021
rukis360:
u dey mind all this APC rats and their coconut head

1 Like

Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:

Mr Economist, I sent u some basic economics questions like 2hours ago. With all your knowledge, am surprised that uptill now u haven't been able to answer even one of d the questions? Do u want me to spoon-feed u? If u want my spoon-feeding, pls let me no. I will gladly do the best I can to spoon-feed u. Waiting for your response
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by egunna(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Mr Economist, I sent u some basic economics questions like 2hours ago. With all your knowledge, am surprised that uptill now u haven't been able to answer even one of d the questions? Do u want me to spoon-feed u? If u want my spoon-feeding, pls let me no. I will gladly do the best I can to spoon-feed u. Waiting for your response
u think I stay by my phone waiting for ur response?nah,I got things to do.let me clear a misconception,I said assuming I don't know d answers to ur questions,I cud easily google Dem and send to u.so d question of I know or not does not arise.i choose not to answer not coz I can't but coz I won't.i are too small to lead me on an argument.takia.wony reply u again.have urself a productive day like I am doing rite now.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:
u think I stay by my phone waiting for ur response?nah,I got things to do.let me clear a misconception,I said assuming I don't know d answers to ur questions,I cud easily google Dem and send to u.so d question of I know or not does not arise.i choose not to answer not coz I can't but coz I won't.i are too small to lead me on an argument.takia.wony reply u again.have urself a productive day like I am doing rite now.

How can economist be depending on Google to answer simple basic economics questions?

If u aren't answering because u won't, then google shouldn't be an option for u. U don't need google to answer those questions. They are basic economics. Am beyond shocked.
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:

Are u saying that u weren't productive each time u made a post and replied my messages? Like I asked earlier, do u want me to spoon-feed u? Let me no so I can help u out. I don't need to consult Google to spoon-feed. Just say d word that I should spoon-feed u and I will gladly help u out
Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
egunna:

Are u unwilling to answer d questions because you can already see that ur answers will contradict this:

I can't spoon feed u.if u don't know d difference between a national budget and salary,den u shudnt b here.if you also don't know dat d govt. pays salaries from revenue generated,den again u shudnt b here.if u also don't know dat December salary has already been budgeted for,den u are on ur own.how can a sane person say dat borrowing to finance a budget is dsame as borrowing to pay salaries?ur level of thinking is below d bar.

My questions are a follow up to what u said. But how can an economist say d things u said? Isn't it shameful? It won't hurt if u answer the questions below since your level of thinking is above d bar:

Re: Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer) by durangokid: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Workers would be paid most especially for this December. FG has been consciously cautious about workers salary and fuel scarcity in every December, I mean Apc government
. Guy you are lying , this response from FG was because of reactions from Christian federal workers, if not this government wouldn't have paid this December, I am still doubting their response to the information, since this government into power, they hardly pay before Christmas, last year, we were paid on 26 some 28, the same thing year before that in fact since this government came into power, we have never received our salary before, Christmas, I remember during Jonathan's time before 21 December, we will all get alert, during sallah the same thing, at a time, salah was on 21 we all began to see alert on the 18, we were so annoyed that the money came so early, mark my , this December salary will not come before Christmas upon the response they are giving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman / Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.