Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba Marries Her Sweetheart In America - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba Marries Her Sweetheart In America (351 Views)

See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba Marries Her Sweetheart In America by Daveofafrica(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba and her husband, Anthony Trozzo said "yes i do" to each other on Wednesday at the Wood bridge Court in new jersey, US.

Their white wedding will be held in June 2022.

Speaking to Niger delta insider she said " we had to rush things up, there is so much restriction because of the virus but am glad this chapter is over. Next is the white wedding which will have held in next summer (June 2022)"

Habibba use to live in Port Harcourt years ago before moving to America for good. Back then she use to run a popular blog called Tushspot.

Re: Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba Marries Her Sweetheart In America by suffering: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Happy matrimony to her. Life continues on our end.
Re: Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba Marries Her Sweetheart In America by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Simple marriage, I am not sure why they need another wedding .... smiley

Wishing them the best! undecided
Re: Lifestyle Blogger, Habbiba Marries Her Sweetheart In America by MufasaLion: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Exactly what a wedding should look like. No noise, just you and your partner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Well Maintained 7 Seaters L Shape Chair For Sale / You Can Last More Than 3hrs In Bed With Your Woman / Tutor Is Available For Your Child/children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.