Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

New Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Opportunity (526 Views)

New Opportunity For Job Seekers / New Opportunity In Telecom Industry!!!!! / Vacancy, Vacancy.new Opportunity At Headlight Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Opportunity by suratu: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2011
why complain you dont have a job,or you idea without capital to finance it.Do you know you can raise capital to finance that business idea of yours without collateral.Do you know we can expose you to o business opportunity after assisting you raise capital.Do you know you can invest 11000 naira and watch it grow to 2million naira within 2 months.Attend our free seminar coming-up this wednesday 15-6-2011 at 17-19 successvilla Allen Avenue Ikeja by 12 to 2pm.Please call Gbenga of CASH WORLD GROUP on 08094419578 for seat reservation and more information.
Re: New Opportunity by Ayanfe4me: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2011
It seems this is the new generation of wonder banks,  I would have love to attend the seminar but i won't be able to make it. Give me the clue now as I'm very much far away from Lagos. I could be your Northern states representative if you wouldn't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed Urgently / Hinckley Associates / Wealth Creation Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.