Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,040 members, 7,928,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag (49075 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Eke Finds Love Again After Breakup With Pere / Raymond Jefferson Engages Rebecca Sunday On Valentine's Day. Emeka Ike Spotted / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by phorget(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
JavaScript9091:
This one just sold his destiny the way esau sold his to Jacob. The only difference is that esau sold his for food while this man sold his for simping

No be everybody go fit use their destiny, some people go still need some other person go help them use their own destiny.
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by SURElee(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
I also heard a story of a teammate and player giving C. Ronaldo his place so Ronaldo could be picked instead of him early on in his career. So this happens a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Maj196:
So in a nutshell he made you who or what you are today

Mercy must have some element of gratefulness in her.

90% of women won't remember. If they do remember, they won't voice it to anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good one.
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Maj196(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Mercy must have some element of gratefulness in her.

90% of women won't remember. If they do remember, they won't voice it to anybody.
Very true. Kudos to her for remembering the guy.
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Dmacqh(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
If it’s not staged , i think it’s destiny .
Good one Mercy . Though I can relate with the guy . I know I’ve assisted many people. That’s why despite I’m broke , I know someday my brain and leg work will deliver me by His grace .
My papa prayer can’t waist

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Misternas89(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
vickydevoka:
The guy did the right thing. When my best friend in secondary school made money he stop picking up my calls. So since then I stop calling rich people unless my blood brothers. N when I make money I might do worst. My kindness had never paid me for one day instead causing me sorrow.
Better days are just ahead bro. Just continue to be good and kind to ur own best way…..I’m no motivational speaker or shit but trust me it’s going to be okay my brother. Don’t stop the kindness. Some of us no get luck of people reciprocating our kindness.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by SilvanusII(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
paschal47:
Well well well I don't have anything to say, but I would have made a noise about it though if I was the guy

cool cool tongue

Perfectly understandable, and ppl would have called you 'foolish', 'woman wrapper'. See how they are hailing him now...see ehn

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by vickydevoka(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Misternas89:

Better days are just ahead bro. Just continue to be good and kind to ur own best way…..I’m no motivational speaker or shit but trust me it’s going to be okay my brother. Don’t stop the kindness. Some of us no get luck of people reciprocating our kindness.
I'm naturally good buh if I'm far away I don think I can answer anybody that's ain't my family. I have no friend
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by justmondris: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
paschal47:
Well well well I don't have anything to say, but I would have made a noise about it though if I was the guy

cool cool tongue

And you wouldn’t have gotten any reward
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by justmondris: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
We4all:
The boy sold his destiny to Mercy and is now settling for crumbs.

I don’t believe that crap about forfeiting his tag willingly. It was probably staged to paint a picture of transparency in BBN auditions.
Una done start. Na people like you they make man wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by paschal47(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
SilvanusII:

Perfectly understandable, and ppl would have called you 'foolish', 'woman wrapper'. See how they are hailing him now...see ehn

Most Nigerians are not truthful to themselves, they might do worse by dragging all her generations grin grin
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by paschal47(m): 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
justmondris:

And you wouldn’t have gotten any reward

You would have made a fuss about it too
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by KennethEnyi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
kmcutez:
He’s a very handsome young man. Mercy should marry him.

Mumu
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by Hkff: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by KayCee92(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
younglleo:
Werey don use ehm destiny do giveaway..
God give u tag u give am woman

Lol... Was waiting for this comment. I come dey Wonder if nobi Nigeria I dey again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by space9880: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
My junior for college that year
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by BluntCrazeMan: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Mercy Eke finds man who gave her his BBNaija audition tag, slides inside his DM.

Popular activist Harrison Gwamnishu has taken to his social media page with an important update for BBNaija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke.

Harrison shared a video in which he was spotted with the young man Mercy launched a search for some weeks ago

Mercy in a social media post had disclosed how the individual gave her his BBNaija audition tag and didn’t make any drama online even after she emerged as the winner

Popular human rights activist Harrison Gwamnishu has met with a young man that Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, is looking for.

Recall that some weeks ago, Legit.ng reported that Mercy shocked fans online after sharing a video from the day she auditioned to participate in the reality show.

Apparently, a young man she met at the venue had given her his audition tag and afforded her the rare opportunity to have a chance at participating in the season.

Mercy also disclosed that the individual never bothered to look for her even after she emerged as the winner of the reality show. She called on members of the public to help her locate the individual.

Well, Gwamnishu in his post disclosed that the individual identified as Jefferson Ogbodu travelled to his place in a bid to be reconnected with Mercy.

The activist tagged Mercy’s official Instagram handle telling her that the man she’s looking for has been found.

See his post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXPLSDRlbEu/

A few hours after, the reality star reacted in Gwamnishu’s comment section and disclosed that she intends to contact the man.

See a screenshot of her comment below:

Legit.ng earlier reported that the BBNaija Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke, clocked 28 and bought herself a second house in Lagos.

Some eye-catching photos of the property made the rounds in the online community.

Mercy's fans were able to catch a glimpse of the home. The impressive interior made them gush over how far she has come.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/tv-shows/1447064-luck-shines-on-man-who-gave-mercy-eke-his-bbnaija-audition-tag-as-she-finds-him-slides-inside-his-dm/

I am still trying to connect the dots about how the whole thing happened on that audition day..
Many people gave out their Audition tags.
The guy saw fine girl with hips and gave out his tag to the babe.. Just the way other people did too.. So, he never knew that the same babe who got that tag ended up winning.
Now, from the side of Mercy, how can she confirm that this very guy who came to say that he is the person was actually the person who gave his tag to her in particular (and not to someone else)??
This might have been a guy who gave out his tag to someone else, and the person he gave it might not even have scaled the audition sef..
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by BluntCrazeMan: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2021
JavaScript9091:
This one just sold his destiny the way esau sold his to Jacob. The only difference is that esau sold his for food while this man sold his for simping
The guy realised at the last minute that he had no need for the tag. If he used it, it would have been a wasted opportunity.
Mercy passed the audition not because the tag was a lucky tag. If the guy clinged on to the tag and went in for the audition, he would lost the opportunity with so much ease.
Re: Mercy Eke Finds Jefferson Ogbodu Who Gave Her His BBNaija Audition Tag by efewizey(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
kmcutez:
He’s a very handsome young man. Mercy should marry him.

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Roseline Meurer Shares Photos In Bathroom / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.