Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,760 members, 7,935,260 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? (1089 Views)

In An Independent Yoruba Nation Would Yorubas Vote For A Tinubu Presidency / Presidency 2023: If Apc Had Orji Kalu As Candidate, Who Would Yorubas Vote For? / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by seunolu7: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2021
He has never shown a single affiliation to the SW. I've never seen him speaking in Oyo or Ogun. He has no yoruba friends or affiliate. There is no yoruba man in his team or around him.

Most importantly, he has never illustrated a plan on how he'll develop the SW, the most economically viable region in the country. I'm sure his goal will be to remove opportunities from lagos and bestow them on his hometown. He has bigoted and anti yoruba tendencies. Again, why should yorubas vote this money sharing, vote buying man?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by TeeGentle(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2021
only God knows
Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Sonyboom765: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2021
No point wasting time debating this kleptomaniac. He should return all the loot stashed in his daughter Pandora account before anything.

8 years this fool can not build a single flyover in the entire length n breath of Anambra something Obiano accomplished many of with relative ease still come top am with airport.

All this without borrowing and some fools want to launder the image of this thief above someone who achieved all that Obiano accomplished. You can just imagine some people are mad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by oilyngbati(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2021
With the right political strategy and alliance, the Yoruba like every other Nigerians would have voted for Peter Obi, but that is no longer possible because namadi cownu and his Ipob bingos have completely destroyed the Igbo political capital.

Shekau of boko haram is more like to get more votes than Peter Obi, because of these vermins called Ipob terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Danzysb(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2021
seunolu7:
He has never shown a single affiliation to the SW. I've never seen him speaking in Oyo or Ogun. He has no yoruba friends or affiliate. There is no yoruba man in his team or around him.

Most importantly, he has never illustrated a plan on how he'll develop the SW, the most economically viable region in the country has bigoted and anti yoruba tendencies. Again, why should yorubas vote this money sharing, vote buying man?
It's your choice if you don't want to vote for him or not,but the bolded is what you are not so sure of,so quit making speculations around.
Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Sonyboom765: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Was this not the fool that was campaigning for a Fulanis to continue ruling your father or why are you working overtime to silence the opinion of others about this Pandora kleptomaniac fool.

Danzysb:

It's your choice if you don't want to vote for him or not,but the bolded is what you are not so sure of,so quit making speculations around.

5 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Danzysb(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2021
How many sw leaders have shown interest of any kind on the development of se or even ss?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Danzysb(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Was this not the fool that was campaigning for a Fulanis to continue ruling your father or what are you working over to silence the opinion of others about this Pandora kleptomaniac fool.

He campaigned for his party as the vice president to Atiku,nothing more,nothing less,there's nothing to silence. Peter obi records when he was governor speaks for itself,I'm not trying to cover for anybody.
It's not by calling people "Pandora kleptomaniac",but look at their records,by their fruits you shall know them,if they ask you to point out the "Pandora" you are speaking about without formulating your own stories of Peter Obi will you be able to?
Just saying what I know...

7 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by seunmsg(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Is Peter Obi Pandora contesting for president? If yes, in the platform of which political party? I’m not aware that the Onitsha made Chinese lying machine wants to be president. He should do quick and declare biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Sonyboom765: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2021
From all I have written you do not understand I have seen enough of his criminal records from Azu killing to the endemic looting he perpetuated using state fund to build himself shopping malls in Abuja n PH and looting the rest into a Pandora account using his 13 year old daughters name or you were hoping we all rather make a saint of a criminal like you have chosen out of bigotry n foolishness ?!

Danzysb:

He campaigned for his party as the vice president to Atiku,nothing more,nothing less,there's nothing to silence. Peter obi records when he was governor speaks for itself,I'm not trying to cover for anybody.
It's not by calling people "Pandora kleptomaniac",but look at their records,by their fruits you shall know them,if they ask you to point out the "Pandora" you are speaking about without formulating your own stories of Peter Obi will you be able to?
Just saying what I know...

5 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by seunolu7: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Danzysb:

We know atiku and tinubu are old time friends. We know of Orji Kalu and northerners. Tell us peter obi old time uoruba friends and partners

5 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Danzysb(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Sonyboom765:
From all I have written you do not understand I have seen enough of his criminal records from Azu killing to the endemic looting he perpetuated using state fund to build himself shopping malls in Abuja n PH and looting the rest into a Pandora account using his 13 year old daughters name or you were hoping we all rather make a saint of a criminal like you have chosen out of bigotry n foolishness ?!

Noise..
And he came out to refute all this on live television,while others being called out to do same hid their faces,I'm not making anybody a saint here,of course be has his short comings,but people should be careful not to use lies or purported stories just because you want to bring someone down by all means.
By their fruits you shall know them,you can look at past records of governance before anyone start contesting for higher positions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by GuiseppeO: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy

He’d only be in lala land, if he dreams to be Nigerian president....like someone rightly pointed out the fact that the eastern Shekau may garner more votes that him grin

As I am like this, I’ve decided that to vote any abokey like this....May this Almajiri’s rule Nigeria forever!
Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Asgard73: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
seunmsg:
Is Peter Obi Pandora contesting for president? If yes, in the platform of which political party? I’m not aware that the Onitsha made Chinese lying machine wants to be president. He should do quick and declare biko.

How will the Yoruba god campaign in the east or south south?

Wetin he go talk for campaign ground for bayelsa .. he was chased out of bayelsa in 2011.. with elrufia..
Disgraced in akwaibom .. Uyo stadium.

Never been to Calabar and recently has his Ayiri locked in lawsuit.

...Yoruba will always reason Obi and Atiku their nightmares

People wey fear igbo man normally Na igbo President dem no go dread..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Peter obi is not a thief
Never mind my Monika cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
Sonyboom765:
No point wasting time debating this kleptomaniac. He should return all the loot stashed in his daughter Pandora account before anything.

8 years this fool can not build a single flyover in the entire length n breath of Anambra something Obiano accomplished many of with relative ease still come top am with airport.

All this without borrowing and some fools want to launder the image of this thief above someone who achieved all that Obiano accomplished. You can just imagine some people are mad.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by haffaze777(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Who will vote for lying machine?

3 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by GuiseppeO: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Asgard73:

How will the Yoruba god campaign in the east or south south?

Wetin he go talk for campaign ground for bayelsa .. he was chased out of bayelsa in 2011.. with elrufia..
Disgraced in akwaibom .. Uyo stadium.

Never been to Calabar and recently has his Ayiri locked in lawsuit.

...Yoruba will always reason Obi and Atiku their nightmares

People wey fear igbo man normally Na igbo President dem no go dread..

Same way this man below came to campaign in Afghaneastan...

Don’t worry yourself too much, your votes are inconsequential and don’t amount to much in the scheme of things...

Aaand by the way, I don’t give a fvck about Tinubu too... grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
seunolu7:

Most importantly, he has never illustrated a plan on how he'll develop the SW, the most economically viable region in the country. I'm sure his goal will be to remove opportunities from lagos and bestow them on his hometown. He has bigoted and anti yoruba tendencies. Again, why should yorubas vote this money sharing, vote buying man?
can you prove that Obi has ever make any bigoted and anti Yoruba comments. Unlike Tinubu who asked where is the caw
Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Asgard73: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
GuiseppeO:

Same way this man below came to campaign in Afghaneastan...

Don’t worry yourself too much, your votes are inconsequential and don’t amount to much in the scheme of things...

Aaand by the way, I don’t give a fvck about Tinubu too... grin wink

K
Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Does it make any difference

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
The man that called Yoruba ofe manu and Lagos no man's land. Vote for him as see Yoruba suffer like mad
Re: Why Should Yorubas Vote This Man? by newbornmacho(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Give Me The Money, If You Want Me To Run In 2023- Amaechi / Southwest APC Leaders Meets Tinubu, Osinbajo,Amosun,other Presidential Aspirants / Seun The Blood Oath On Islamic Thread Shud Stop Henceforth Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.