Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,500 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Concerning How Certain People In Nigeria Allow Themselves To Be Used - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Concerning How Certain People In Nigeria Allow Themselves To Be Used (100 Views)

How Africans Allow Themselves To Be Divided By Foreign Religion. / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Can/does Nigeria Allow Irreligious People Get Into Political Offices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concerning How Certain People In Nigeria Allow Themselves To Be Used by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2021
I have noticed that when a line is drawn, satan would use people in this country or those related to me, so that whenever the line is crossed they will be devoured by curses. Certain people in Nigeria are being used in this manner, and whenever I notice this I just pity them because I know they are foolish, may be doing it ignorantly and have seen nothing that could scare them. You give them important positions of authority, rather than doing the job to please GOD, they do it to please those who gave them the position and/or for self reasons. They don't think deeply about the job nor seek GOD's guidance, and try not to solve the problems by creating more problems. It's usually about selfish reason.
I hope you don't continue to clash with me in the future because GOD may not pardon you again. My prayer is mostly for those who do this unintentionally that why GOD shows mercy. Don't take a job or role you are not very sure about.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Faith / Pray For Discernment (3) / Making A Mark Of Difference...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.