Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Start Saving And Stop Gambling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Start Saving And Stop Gambling (464 Views)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen / Samuel Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Saving And Stop Gambling by Wonderboy01(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Upon all the Chelsea won , man.u won ,Liverpool won ... Never seen anybody won millions and post on this site b4 undecided

The truth is they never Won ,,, all they do in the comment section is catching cruise grin

They always be like ------- Make arsenal win or 1.5 make I win this 7milla na shocked but they never show ticket cheesy

NAIRALAND AUDIO WINNERS grin
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by christianjoy(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2021
How do you expect someone to show you the money he won country hard my friend na kidnap be next target for the guy
Wonderboy01:
Upon all the Chelsea won , man.u won ,Liverpool won ... Never seen anybody won millions and post on this site b4 undecided

The truth is they never Won ,,, all they do in the comment section is catching cruise grin

They always be like ------- Make arsenal win or 1.5 make I win this 7milla na shocked but they never show ticket cheesy

Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by Wonderboy01(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
christianjoy:
How do you expect someone to show you the money he won country hard my friend na kidnap be next target for the guy
kidnap say wetin ,,, na faceless forum we dey ......

So nobody know anybody
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wonderboy01:

So nobody know anybody
I know you and I get ur tape
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by Wonderboy01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
awesonjr:

I know you and I get ur tape
wey I know be "tiwa savage " undecided
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by christianjoy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wonderboy01:

So nobody know anybody
ok na no prob send me your WhatsApp number e dey take start
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by Wonderboy01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
christianjoy:
ok na no prob send me your WhatsApp number e dey take start
for wat ,,, u won bless me
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wonderboy01:
wey I know be "tiwa savage " undecided
grin
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by uthlaw: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wonderboy01:

that one no suppose concern sabi no b ur money!
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by DoubleEngine007: 12:00am On Dec 11, 2021
uthlaw:
that one no suppose concern sabi no b ur money!
Me tire for op o.. The one he dey waste for drink(alcohol) and olosho ,he forget that one.Come dey judge people when dey chase million with #100.. grin
Re: Start Saving And Stop Gambling by FacelessStuart: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2021
I believe that a few ways to profit from sports are either playing them professionally or placing bets and winning. I prefer the second option, and at sites like takebet.in, it's not that hard to win because there are many bonuses. If you guys are interested, I highly recommend checking out this page.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 20 Richest Footballers In The World In 2022 / The Beautiful Stadium Of Lofoten / EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo Takes Decision On Leaving Man Utd In Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.