Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Graphic Designer For Your Brand, Business And So On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Designer For Your Brand, Business And So On (310 Views)

Grow your Business and Career - Attend the Kings Business And Career Expo 4.0 / How To Start A Business And Make Daily Income With Resolution Technologies / DEAL: Get The Perfect Niched Nigerian Instagram Accounts For Your Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer For Your Brand, Business And So On by Adeoyeenoch(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
What is graphic design?

Graphic design is the art or profession of visual communication that combines images, words, and ideas to convey information to an audience, especially to produce a specific effect. In other words, graphic design is communication design; It’s a way of conveying ideas through visuals and design.

What does a graphic designer do?
A graphic designer’s primary job is to create visual concepts that communicate solutions and ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers.

What I do?

✅ Corporate design
Corporate design has to do with the visual identity of a company. Any visual elements that make up a brands identity, such as a brand’s logo, can be associated with corporate design. This type of graphic design is used in brand marketing to communicate brand values through images, shapes, and color.

✅ Marketing and advertising design
Probably one of the most widely known types of graphic design: marketing and advertising. When most people think of graphic design, they’re most likely thinking of marketing and advertising design. Social media graphics, magazine ads, billboards, brochures, email marketing templates, content marketing.

✅ Publication design
Publication design traditionally refers to print medium, but again, with the constant digitalization of our generation, it has crossed over to digital publishing. Publication designers need to work closely with editors and publishers to ensure layouts, typography, and illustrations are tastefully combined producing the best possible end result. Examples of publication graphic designs include books, newspapers, newsletters, magazines, and eBooks.

✅ Environmental design
Environmental graphic design is the use of visual elements in environments to connect people to those places. The purpose of environmental design is to improve people’s experiences in those places; whether it makes the experience more memorable or informs the viewer. Architecture, road signs, signage, event spaces, and wall murals are all examples of environmental design.

✅ Packaging design
When you buy a new product, it most likely has some form of packaging or visual element such as a label, sticker, or wrapping that is used to prepare the product for distribution or sale; these elements are created by packaging designers.

✅ Motion design
Motion graphic design is a subset of graphic design and it’s exactly what it sounds like: graphics that are in motion. This can include animation, video games, apps, GIFs, website features, etc

Which Software I do use?
1. Adobe IllustratorCC
2. Adobe PhotoshopCC
3. Adobe lnDesignCC
4. Corel Draw ✍️
5. Adobe Acrobat DC
6. Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint

Why you will hire me?
✅ Professional, fast & quality service at a reasonable price.
✅ I am available to work 7 days a week.
✅ 24/7 Electricity and high-speed internet.
✅ Computer: Z270-Gaming K3 board, 16GB Ram, 4GB Graphics Card, corei5 processor
✅ Updated software always.

WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM. ME?
✅ 100% satisfaction.
✅ Quick Response & Friendly Communication.
✅ F24/7 Time Service.
✅ Express delivery.
✅ Quick response.
✅ 100% professional & creative work.
✅ VIP customer support.

✅ Print-ready, CMYK, 300DPI, High-Quality files

� And 100% Compatible Size for Vistaprint, Got & Moo Print & any custom-sized.

I build in plenty of time for feedback and deliver ahead of schedule when possible to maximize the time available to get it perfect.

If you're interested in:
- improving existing designing it from the ground up
- getting more graphic design with effective, stunning.
INVITE ME TO YOUR JOB!!!
Looking forward to hearing from you

--Adeoye E.

Feel free to check my profile and portfolio � through this link ���

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013a743c1b5573f0e5?s=1017484851352698959

(1) (Reply)

Next Cash And Carry Supermarket In Abuja fire (Detail video -Drone Shot) / Transformer Conditions In OSU Town, Osun State. / Affordable 200cc To Make Money For You In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.