Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,440 members, 7,920,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

When Walking In The Public.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Walking In The Public.... (629 Views)

A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / HELP ! My P*nties Do give Me Orgasm When Walking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Walking In The Public.... by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Does ur Bae hold ur hand when walking in public or u just follow each other like the Isrealites coming from Egypt?

Re: When Walking In The Public.... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
How is your body doing u this afternoon oga?

Re: When Walking In The Public.... by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
How is your body doing u this afternoon oga?
As e dey do u.

1 Like

Re: When Walking In The Public.... by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
A single man don't have to worry about things like this.

1 Like

Re: When Walking In The Public.... by helinues: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
We are both in military, so we always match.

Hian
Re: When Walking In The Public.... by purefacti(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
What is special in holding hands
Normal it doesn't mean anything to me cause I use to hold hands with many girls that is not even my girlfriend

1 Like

Re: When Walking In The Public.... by Mophor: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Damn niggar!!!!

Na person wey dey inlove dy hold hands!!!

1 Like

Re: When Walking In The Public.... by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mophor:
Damn niggar!!!!

Na person wey dey inlove dy hold hands!!!
I don't find it comfortable holding hands with my bae while walking in public. I'm that shy type, 4get say i dey form actor online. I'm not that comfortable with that "all eyes on me" of a thing. I prefer she follows me at the back or i follow her.
Re: When Walking In The Public.... by Mophor: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't find it comfortable holding hands with my bae while walking in public. I'm that shy type, 4get say i dey form actor online. I'm not that comfortable with that "all eyes on me" of a thing. I prefer she follows me at the back or i follow her.

Follow follow like hen & chicks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Chatting / Lady Rub Sp3rm On Her Face; Says She Won’t Have To Buy Expensive Creams Again / As A Guy, Is It A Big Deal To Sucks At Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.