Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. (545 Views)

Elon Musk Claims Apple Is Threatening To Block Twitter From Apple Store / Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam / Open Instant Bank Account In Nigeria Get ATM Card Send To You Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. by adeniyi65(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why would they be threatening their client's contacts when we never knew anything about their contract,a bi ruu kin le le yi?

Re: See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. by ojun50(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Are you the person
Re: See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. by adeniyi65(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
ojun50:
Are you the person
I have never borrow from them and i don't think i will. Can't you see that last submission of theirs is unprofessional and I can charge them for defamation of character if they proceed in their plan.

Re: See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. by cardoso514: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yes.what most of these apps do is to reach all your contacs and alert them that you took a loan.
Failure to meet your obligation they mow inform them all tryng hard to embarrass you to coarse you to pay!
Re: See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. by aderemielijah(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Abeg ignore this...
No sensible legal team will do that.
They just wrote rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See What App Loan Send To Me Threatening Me. by adeniyi65(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
aderemielijah:
Abeg ignore this...
No sensible legal team will do that.
They just wrote rubbish.
A bi o.it's the best thing they think they can come with in other to frustrate their customer and find their money back to them out of public disgrace.
Nigerians too should learn the habit of paying back whatever they borrowed as at when due,because lots of our people enjoy borrowing without paying back.in reality,i don't lend people money unless I know I can dash out the money to the borrower because many have failed me in that aspect.
About the action of the money shark on innocent contacts abi wetin dem dey call them.it has already been taken out of contract.did they contact them to confirm if they Will be standing for someone that wanted to take loan.abeg they should just shift.we have heavier things giving us nightmare already in this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Bitcoin On Your Android Phones For Free. / Coinbase Enables Staking To Offer Rewards For Staking Solana / Earn More Than 100$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.