Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 (2232 Views)

Imo, Osun Top States With Highest Attacks On INEC Facilities (Photos) / Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance / Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Buckeyemedia1: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

What doesn't it matter where youa re from...

You can come from one of those IDP camps in Benin republic..

How does it help the matter...that you have trillions from IGR yet there is nothing to show for it...

Your Oyo state is listed first among states to help their people with N5,000 stipend.
Why cry more than the bereaved? Talk of your own IGR & how you contributed to it Lazy man, it is another state’s own IGR that you are most interested in? Isn’t that been hypocritical?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Redcrafton: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Why cry more than the bereaved? Talk of your own IGR & how you contributed to it Lazy man, it is another state’s own IGR that you are most interested in? Isn’t that been hypocritical?

Stop being childish...

You are disturbing people's sensibility by the fake statistics.

Why are you you pained.

Okay...Oyo state generates £1 trillion pounds...every year...

Are you happy now?

You continue calling people lazy...but if you are met one on one..you woll go, bros find me something make I take chop now...

Such childishness.
Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Buckeyemedia1: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

Stop being childish...

You are disturbing people's sensibility by the fake statistics.

Why are you you pained.

Okay...Oyo state generates £1 trillion pounds...every year...

Are you happy now?

You continue calling people lazy...but if you are met one on one..you woll go, bros find me something make I take chop now...

Such childishness.
Very funny, I can still send account details, no need for face to face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Redcrafton: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Illiterate one aerial shot summarizes the whole state? Zombie now I understand the level of your mumurism.

Go & take an aerial picture of AJ Town & call it Lagos skyline.

Continue shifting the goal post, this stateless man, who is not from Oyo state...

Pic Enugu
Pic 2 Ibadan

Which do you think will produce more IGR...

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Redcrafton: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny, I can still send account details, no need for face to face.

Okay, you are not from Oyo state, but you are ready to lay your life to the state...cool..

I want you to go to sleep to nite...a happy child..

Oyo state generates £100 trillion, bigger than whole world...

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Buckeyemedia1: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

Continue shifting the goal post, this stateless man, who is not from Oyo state...

Pic Enugu
Pic 2 Ibadan

Which do you think will produce more IGR...
The facts don’t lie:
VAT performance revealed by #TheCableIndex shows how VAT is generated by regions in Nigeria in total of eight months.

The South West generated 495bn

The North Central generated 261bn

The South South generated 126bn

The North West generated 59bn

The North East generated 39bn

The South East generated 21bn

#TheCableIndex

https://www.nairaland.com/6890019/vat-generated-regions-nigeria-8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Redcrafton: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The facts don’t lie:
VAT performance revealed by #TheCableIndex shows how VAT is generated by regions in Nigeria in total of eight months.

The South West generated 495bn

The North Central generated 261bn

The South South generated 126bn

The North West generated 59bn

The North East generated 39bn

The South East generated 21bn

#TheCableIndex

On paper...but it is totally different from what a foreigner will see when he enters Nigeria..

It is also not what then FG thinks.

You can continue to make merry...
Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Buckeyemedia1: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

Okay, you are not from Oyo state, but you are ready to lay your life to the state...cool..

I want you to go to sleep to nite...a happy child..

Oyo state generates £100 trillion, bigger than whole world...
Console yourself, sing a lullaby before you fall asleep. Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by Buckeyemedia1: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Redcrafton:

On paper...but it is totally different from what a foreigner will see when he enters Nigeria..
?
It is also not what then FG thinks.

You can continue to make merry...
Mumurist a foreigner looks @ the data, what is the difference between Abia & Imo State to a foreigner by mere looking @ The shanties?

Even Nigerians can’t even tell the difference.
Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by snowball11(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Grgton:
You people keep adding Abuja while measuring states!

For goodness sake, Abuja is not a state

They are as dumb as the man presently ruling them! grin
Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by forgiveness: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2021
AniOmaa:
Recycling the same old garbage news from weeks ago, una get IGR pass yet the head of a yoruba man goes for a paltry N25k ($60) grin grin grin, the way you idiots obsess about useless paper statistics that don't reflect the real sustainability index of your ritual-infested region befuddles the mind. Apart from Lagos, which other SW state is currently thriving? ordinary airport sef a whole Ibadan is yet to upgrade its decrepit looking airport facilities and structures that were built the 60s, the less said about toilet pits like Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo and Ogun states the better grin

Take it from me. Ogun State is more developed than Anambra State.
Re: Top States In Nigeria With Highest IGR Per Population In H1 2021 by SmartPolician: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2021
JavaScript9091:
South east igr suddenly Declined immediately Jonathan left office and during the rise of ipob agitation. The Nigerian government under buhari simply manipulated the stat to give an impression of an economically unviable south east needing the help of other Nigerians to survive.

Prove me wrong by showing me igr data from 2010 - 2015 let us see the position of South east

Stop being naive.
Nobody manipulates IGR figures.
They are released by state boards of internal revenue.
Stop making excuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected / Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) / Yoruba Nation Agitators Spotted At Sagamu Interchange - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.