Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,457 members, 7,908,325 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, (35143 Views)

Nairalander Who Is Serving Life In Jail Is A Pedophile / Prison Nurse Killed Her Husband So She Can Be With An Inmate Serving Life. / Army Sentences Soldier To Death For Manslaughter, Others life imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, by TheStarsAlign: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Idamond:
These couples celebrate 5th year anniversary in prison.
the husband life imprisonment, the wife 5years.

This OP you be old school. They are not in prison jare. It’s a creative expression metaphorically and subliminally describing how they’ve been sentenced to do life together forever. See how you let me bite my tongue now…

Dope. Me like grin
Re: Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Happy 5 Years Anniversary
Re: Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, by Carlylepneuma: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Beautiful concept men...
Re: Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, by omomini: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2021
bluefilm:
But they actually look like Criminals.
you don’t have to comment since u don’t know what to say. Your judgments about another person say more about your own character than the character of the person you are pointing a finger at.
Re: Couple Serving Life Imprisonment Celebrate 5 Year Wedding Anniversary, by Oloruntade4(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
sammyscholar:
Oh! I saw your "very funny"! And yes, you didn't mean all that followed in the literal sense.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover / Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death From The 11th Floor Of His Condominium In Kajang / Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.