Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,246 members, 7,943,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (227548 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
nyrol: Fhemmy Motors- well done!

Na you be my Oga at the Top oh
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Deal of the Day!!!!!!!! 2005 Honda CR-V EX-L LEATHER - SUNROOF

Make Honda
Model CR-V
Year 2005
Kilometers 127K Miles
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Fuel Type Gasoline

Interior Features::
Air Conditioning, CD Player, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Leather Seats, Tilt Steering, Power Locks

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.45M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Exterior Features:: Alloy Wheels, Rear Window Wiper, Sunroof / Moonroof, Fog Lights

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Last

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:09am On Jul 13, 2013
More to come . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2013
I am not happy at all, you don't treat your customers that way.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by elbashyr(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2013
I never see any lion (peugeot) in ur pre-order,
Wht if i need a 2002 peugeot 406, can yu deliver it?
Waiting for ur respons
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
We will respond and deal with this accordingly . . . . ^^^
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
elbashyr: I never see any lion (peugeot) in ur pre-order,
Wht if i need a 2002 peugeot 406, can yu deliver it?
Waiting for ur respons

Thanks for your time on our thread,we appreciates you and will always remain humble . . . Please note that we dont have Peugeot in Canada nor in the USA so wont be able to Pre-Order those for you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Happy Sunday to you and we appreciates . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
My Oga, Pleas give the Prices and Pix of 4runner, 2001, 2002 and 2003. Awaiting your quick response.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
wisdom77: My Oga, Pleas give the Prices and Pix of 4runner, 2001, 2002 and 2003. Awaiting your quick response.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we will look into this and respond to your inquiries as we awaits your business. . . . Check into the posted.
2001 Toyota 4Runner Ltd with leather. . .

Make Toyota
Model 4Runner
Year 2001
Kilometers 265K Miles (High mileage, this great price)
Body Type SUV, Crossover
Transmission Automatic
Colour Silver
Fuel Type Gasoline

Interior Features:: Air Conditioning, CD Player, Cruise Control, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Tinted Glass, Leather Seats, Tilt Steering, Bucket Seats, Power Seats, Power Locks

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 1.695M Naira . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
We could deliver to you a 2003 model at a cost of ONLY 2.3M Naira
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thanks . . . Hope all these answers your questions and concerns, looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 1:53am On Jul 15, 2013
Oga, the, mileage is too High o. Let me see your 2003 options.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
wisdom77: Oga, the, mileage is too High o. Let me see your 2003 options.

Thanks for your response, Sir . . . See the attached 2003 model SR5 Model with fabric that could be landed to Lagos at a cost of ONLY 2.3M Naira.

2003 Toyota 4Runner SR5

Mileage: 134,091
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Silver
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Doors: 4

Clean and ready to roll on Nigerian roads.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello Oga, This one make sense sha.
How about 1.8M?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
wisdom77: Hello Oga, This one make sense sha.
How about 1.8M?

1.8M Naira is a lot of money, but wont be enuf to make this happen . . . Cos of the following:
Clearing cost = 350 - 360K Naira ; Transportation of the ride to the Port = 350$, Cost of Sending BOL to Nigeria = 100$, cost of Money transfer and all bank Charges = 250 - 300$, Cost of Shipping the ride = 1100$$ (Totaled 647,850 Naira) we have left 1,152,150 Naira equivalent to 7156$$
It will cost an average 9000$$ to buy the ride.
We have to worry about me making profit or service charge . . .
So i am sure you will agree with me that the 1.8M Naira wont make it happen, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Another day going to where the other one went . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
You made it happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello Boss,
I believe and trust your analysis, but 300-320k will clear the car, i dont think i am the only one buying a car from you that you will send the papers with 100$. please consider my offer. why do u need 350$ to transport the car?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pleas send me more fotos of the rear, trunk of the car and engine, if you can let me get the VIN too.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
wisdom77: Hello Boss,
I believe and trust your analysis, but 300-320k will clear the car, i dont think i am the only one buying a car from you that you will send the papers with 100$. please consider my offer. why do u need 350$ to transport the car?

Thanks for your response. . . We could do it in a different way, I will help you buy and ship and you do the clearing or you get a clearing agent that could do it at such price and we will use him . . . I will respond more to this soon, on my way leaving the office now, but will respond later in detail.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
wisdom77: Hello Boss,

As promised . . . Sorry for the delay, it has been a very busy day for us, but in all we give thanks to God and we appreciate your patience as well.

Transportation cost: A ride that is not registered cant be driven on the roads on USA and Canada, and for us to register it, we have to pay taxes and other fees and that will be some added cost that is of no use and some rides might even need some certifications and all that, so we have to pay the Transportation company that will move it from purchase location to port - That is their own job and business.

Courier of BOL: Sometimes, it could be the only paper that we will send and now we are even incorporating using of Telex release and that cost extra for the clearing that is paid be Fhemmmy motos.

However, we are always willing to work something out but if we even take the courier off, we are still thousands of $$ far apart.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
What is your price for Toyota Sienna 1998,1999 & 2000.

Leathers seats.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
wisdom77: Pleas send me more fotos of the rear, trunk of the car and engine, if you can let me get the VIN too.

I have the pix on my PC at the office and will send you more tomorrow if you need them . . . In the meantime, check out this 2005 Sport model ONLY 2.48M Naira with 170K Miles - Limited time offer

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
Osama10: What is your price for Toyota Sienna 1998,1999 & 2000.

Leathers seats.

You remain my Oga at the Top yesterday and still today, one love and much respect. . . See the attached 1999 Toyota Sienna with Leather that could be deliver to you. . . The other stuff will be taken cared of on Friday by the grace of God (Thanks for your patience)

Make Toyota
Model Sienna
Trim XLE
Year 1999
Kilometers 130K Miles
Body Type Minivan, Van
Transmission Automatic
Colour Grey
Drivetrain Front-wheel drive (FWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline

Priced to Land in Lagos at a cost of ONLY 1.3M Naira (Osamalicious price for Chief Osama alone)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Osama10(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
What about 1998 model?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Osama10: What about 1998 model?

I will check now, cos yet to see any that is even cheaper than the 1999 Model . . .
Checked and there is NONE.
There is even another that is 2000 model that could land at almost same price as the 1999 model
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I have the pix on my PC at the office and will send you more tomorrow if you need them . . . In the meantime, check out this 2005 Sport model ONLY 2.48M Naira with 170K Miles - Limited time offer

Hello Oga,
I am hoping to get the 2003 model you posted initially, this one is way above my budget. Make we dey talk about the other one abi you don sell am?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by wisdom77: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Fhemmmy:

As promised . . . Sorry for the delay, it has been a very busy day for us, but in all we give thanks to God and we appreciate your patience as well.

Transportation cost: A ride that is not registered cant be driven on the roads on USA and Canada, and for us to register it, we have to pay taxes and other fees and that will be some added cost that is of no use and some rides might even need some certifications and all that, so we have to pay the Transportation company that will move it from purchase location to port - That is their own job and business.

Courier of BOL: Sometimes, it could be the only paper that we will send and now we are even incorporating using of Telex release and that cost extra for the clearing that is paid be Fhemmmy motos.

Oga,
Both of us will have to bridge the gap o. I can do N1.85M.

However, we are always willing to work something out but if we even take the courier off, we are still thousands of $$ far apart.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
wisdom77:

Hello Oga,
I am hoping to get the 2003 model you posted initially, this one is way above my budget. Make we dey talk about the other one abi you don sell am?

wisdom77:

Oga,
Both of us will have to bridge the gap o. I can do N1.85M.

The particular 2003 is still available as of today but dont know what the day will hold, we both could bridge but your budget wont be able to make the 2003 model happen, i could forgo 100$ for the BOL, forgo 100$ off the Transportation cost but in all these, i still dont see how we could be able to seal it for anything lesser than 2.2M Naira and for a 2003 model, i see that as a steal of a price.

I am sure the 2003 Model will not be in the market for long, cos that is a good price

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (272) (Reply)

***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX***** / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.