Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k (371 Views)

Twitter User, Thespiankadesh Claims Lagos Police Officers Extorted Him / Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by HumanCalc: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Pls I need mods to move this to front-page. I have always been reading about police brutality and it makes my heart ache each time I hear about this but now it has happened to my best friend and I just can't take this.

I school in Southeast while he schools in Unilorin and he just called me to tell me that he went visiting a friend yesterday and some police officier busted the place. They didn't take them to any police stations but rather a building and they took the whole 100k+ in his account. He said he is the only one free.

He is not a yahoo boy. He doesn't even have money. That 100k belongs to another friend who wants to use his account for something that yesterday and now the guy is super pissed. I asked him if he is sure they are policemen and he said yes. Our only evidence is the transfer details. Pls help me....100k is too much. He can't call home to tell them. Pls

Lalasticlacla mynd44
Re: Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by omoplaycool(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by Foreign231(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
You paid all the 100k wey no be yours?
We all know how these men in black behaves.
Re: Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by HumanCalc: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2021
But then, I might not be able to produce evidence supporting this. I asked my friend to send details and he said they used some paystack acc number blah blah that doesn't actually link to anybody.

He shared me screenshot. I am just so heartbroken right now.
Re: Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by chatinent: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2021
He may need to track the receiving account first.
Re: Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by HumanCalc: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
This is the account number he sent to me. I checked it on my bank app.

Re: Some Police Officers Extorted My Friend Of Over 100k by DropsMic(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Ike gwuru

(1) (Reply)

Their Pains, Frustration In The Hands Of Lagos ‘okada’ Riders (PART 2) / Investors Groan In Pains As Operator Of Quintessential Investment, Joshua Adeyin / Man, 39, In Police Net Over S*x With Neighbour’s Girl, 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.