Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,142 members, 7,943,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) (44347 Views)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / After Over 1m Followers Timaya swallowed is ego.. followed 1 Person Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by alizma: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Your mate dey hustle for prepaid metre, you dey form alaye, oya go pay na or cut off NEPA make you try Mikano.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Skibbi is stupid so upon how the matter be he is still using analog ....when prepaid de ...pay as you go ....nobody can cheat u xcept u are a careless person using iron and hotplate
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by ariesbull: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
That money reach to install solar panels and battery with wind turbine
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Revolva(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hahaha skibbi de run cold room business for that house codedly or maybe he has a bakery lol
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
daddytime:
"I be gon for months"

You be "goan pay your bill jare"

Dey speak ghetto English wey you no sabi dia

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by bluefilm: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Attention seeker seeking attention at every opportunity.

Nonsense and skibiisad
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by SKINDOGGY: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
nedekid:

The is, but the cost of installing solar with that capacity will set you back atleast 7m from what I hear.
Experts on this forum should advice us.

Money is not an issue but the right company to work on it
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Gate050: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii has cried out over the electricity bill he was given, IgbereTV reports.

The bill from Eko Electricity Districbution Company was over a million and the singer disclosed that he doesn't stay in his house all the time to get such.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Skiibii wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUZ-viMU03/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
With 5mili solar set up, you won't ever worry about phcn again.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by hotch: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
While I wouldn't want to say if the bill is accurate or not, I am however interested in the details as contained in ur bill
The bill state that you have arrears of over 600k and month due of over 300k making a total of over 1m.

Arrears is debt plus what u were billed for d current month. I wouldn't want to call it what u consumed as we all know that estimation like the name isn't always correct
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by benedictilemona(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

The GUY probably has a Mortuary at Home.
I bliv so
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Get a prepaid meter or go completely off grid
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by frowland(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:
The history of Nepa is a fraud till today.

They just bring bills for you with any figure they like. No proper calculations as to what you use. They will even bring bills when you clearly tell and show them you aren't connected due to the problem in the pole which resulted in POWer outage. They will bring in their useless logic that so far the light came through the pole ready to serve you, you should pay.

I once asked a Nepa official why it was so. She said there was always a target to meet from above!

You can imagine if every “person from above” had his cut when it reaches his office, you may be feeding all Nigeria’s politicians in one payment you know. Now imagine the whole Nigeria feeding them and get angry. • Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

If you don't have prepaid meter, they give you average from the transformer (Look at all the transformers, there is a meter installed that reads what it distributes).
The 1m bill is an average from the transformer reading and that includes other bills from neighbors and street lights etc.
He should get his prepaid meter and he is good to go.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by grandstar(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
You still dey use post paid and you dey complain?
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by chatinent: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
frowland:

If you don't have prepaid meter, they give you average from the transformer (Look at all the transformers, there is a meter installed that reads what it distributes).
The 1m bill is an average from the transformer reading and that includes other bills from neighbors and street lights etc.
He should get his prepaid meter and he is good to go.

There should. Meet a professional, please. I am not one.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by SmartPolician: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's not like the electricity is stable, this is nothing but daylight robbery.

There are many places in Lekki that NEPA doesn't take light in weeks. You have to be rich to enjoy basic things in Nigeria. What an unfair country!

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
daddytime:
"I be gon for months"

You be "goan pay your bill jare"

Dey speak ghetto English wey you no sabi dia

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Mcslize: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Baba, both prepaid is fraud in Nigeria.

Best is getting a solar city and generating power right from his house!

Exactly. There is so much sun in Nigeria wasting away every day. Why not get a solar power system. That will save them more costs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by ShaqFu: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ignorance won't kill this so called celebrities of Nigeria.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Jerrydox(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
SKINDOGGY:

Is there any solar that can power a 5bedroom duplex with all the gadgets and appliances?

Yes, there is. But it's way too expensive.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Demosolar: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good here in Nigeria with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google as well as Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Meistermhynd(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bro doesn't need to complain na thats how stars do na......lol
envoymedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii has cried out over the electricity bill he was given, IgbereTV reports.

The bill from Eko Electricity Districbution Company was over a million and the singer disclosed that he doesn't stay in his house all the time to get such.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Skiibii wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUZ-viMU03/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by oskobi: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Go and buy prepaid meter and stop making noise.. Estimated bill, u are not even ashame.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by mayorisaac: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
His bill for the month is 300+ plus, he was owing 600+ before, hence the 1m bill jhoor
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Qennyflexi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Skiibi you are onigbese!!! You have refused to respond to payment spanning over 3 months, having gone through your electricity bill you have total outstanding of a million naira while your current charge is 349k. However, supply in your area might be good or belong to a dedicated feeder/ BAND A that enjoys maximum supply. I.E average of 20-24hrs daily.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by adecz: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
✨He was charged 349k, the 1m na him
arrears...✨

The way out is to be metered & then
control your consumption.

But anyhow, you can't consume 200k
a Month.
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Snowx: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
You see NEPA the stake holders are the worst enemy of mankind in this country..
They will even tell you the amount you have to pay to avoid disconnection...very wicked and heartless set of People..I hate their evils guts to the bone..
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
He's a mad man. He has an areas an outstanding of over 600k. Then he got over 300plus. So what's the fuse
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Snowx: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
blackgold2018:
might even be a commercial building, not his residential building.
Don’t trust this clout chasers.

He even called the total bill, for those that doesn’t know of current bill

Believe me this is no way of a residential estimated bill. I’m a Facility Manager, so I know what I’m saying

Mr facility manager..it doesn't change the factvthst you guys are the worst sets of thieves we have in this country..
.how can you be billing a man's house roughly 10-15k every month whilst hes only using TV, radio, fridge and bulbs in his house..not that light is constant. You people are thieves period
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Snowx: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Owaincouncil:
You have an arrears of 663kplus and you are pretending as if they gave u a million naira in a month.
I beg, go and pay your bill asap
Pay ur head there!!
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ya the that how NEPA do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” / Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.