Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,743 members, 7,921,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Shocking believes of some People in the World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking believes of some People in the World (227 Views)

[video]: Shocking: You Won't Believes What Sowore Says About Lagos Massacres / Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money / Francesco Totti Believes Lionel Messi Is The Best Player In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking believes of some People in the World by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how some people develop some believes and later become hardened fanatics
Below is a Statue Of Jesus In India .It mysteriously began Dripping Water From Its Toes.

Worshippers Started Collecting It And Drinking It Believing It Was Holy.

The Source Of The Water Was Later Found To Be Clogged Pipes.
What kind of believe should will call this? Ignorance or disillusionment?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Invest 50k Online And Make Profit / Boeing 727 Emergency Landing Nose Dive / Regina Askia Shows Off Curvy Body Ahead Of 54th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.