Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,232 members, 7,934,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? (8916 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Jada Smith Said "I Was A Sex Addict Before I Met Will Smith" #oluwakaysblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Pumpumking: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2021
shakir0802:
Have you ever dated a sex addict before?
Share your experiences.

which kind grankokakula jandeski questions be this menn?.....brother if u dont love puccccccccy please go n watch blue film sir!!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Negroid001(m): 4:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Yes. And i ran. She almost ruined my life.
There's more to life than banging over excessively.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Sammy101111(m): 4:12am On Dec 12, 2021
I can never forget 2019 I always thought i was a slayer till i met this ondo Girl . we had sex 3 times in one night yet she was asking if i can go and buy another condom because it remain only 1 condom left i was like what da f.uc.k
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Austino101087: 4:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Such people are shit because they can cheat easily just in a minute and have high libido
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Powersurge: 4:55am On Dec 12, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
i haven't but i make the women i fit turn sex addict because i can have sex straight one week,, 7 hours a day ,, no jokes

You obviously jobless.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by jericco1(m): 4:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Not really.. I wouldn't want such
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Godmercy86(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
HenryDion:
I remember Nkechi sad She almost destroyed my life. Two weeks to the relationship, I became as lean as a toothpick despite the milk and malt she always buy for me sad
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2021
seunsiju:
my current bae from Akwa Ibom....Oh my TINA, To her 3 rounds is just a warm up cheesy
living in Rivers State
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by bigpicture001: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Na wa ooo.. things they happen behind the curtains ooo
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by ashawopikin(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2021
BlackfireX:
Fumi...

That girl that year eeehhh
yoruba girls can fork, they are d best
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Curious345: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Chaii...

Ifeoma, abeg don't answer me oo.. Because I no get your power.

My shuuma that year in OAU.

NA corper. Slimmest babe in the world. I was huge and over 6ft I was happy I have finally found a slim weakling, who I can sexually dominate.
But alas, I was wrong..

The babe was boss in the other room, we had sex like Smith and jada..vagina so tight I frequently had my dick. Peel from. Excessive thrusting..

247.. She gave me good food, on one condition that I do my work well and without fear of looking drained..

Aborbi, na for that babe hand I know say too much buuga fit kill like ak47.

Hahah

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Akinbahm(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
EkehPraise:
Yes.

Her appetite and stamina were not equal.
She wanted it all the time but lack the strength the rigorous exercise needed.
She is the type that doesn't mind if you forget your phenis in her vagina, all she just needs is for the place to be filled up.

One day like that after we had gone four times she started stroking my phenis for the fifth round so I told her I will respond on the condition that she will do all the work next thing she said I didn't love her and I told her I won't die to prove it.

Make one loose Jezebel no come kill u before your time. cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by drezzyx(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm.. If i begin talk i no fit talk am finish.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Powersurge:

You obviously jobless.
do you know that,,
you know that you don't try to pick a fight with me because it end in premium tears,, i have my business and run by people like you under my feet and come to think of it,, you that is not jobless,, you think your mom is happy that she gave birth to a cricket like you
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by AgentGoat: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Curious345:
Chaii...

NA corper. Slimmest babe in the world. I was huge and over 6ft I was happy I have finally found a slim weakling, who I can sexually dominate.
But alas, I was wrong..

The babe was boss in the other room, we had sex like Smith and jada..vagina so tight I frequently had my dick. Peel from. Excessive thrusting..

247.. She gave me good food, on one condition that I do my work well and without fear of looking drained..

Hahah

cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Powersurge: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
johnsonmartina6:
do you know that,,
you know that you don't try to pick a fight with me because it end in premium tears,, i have my business and run by people like you under my feet and come to think of it,, you that is not jobless,, you think your mom is happy that she gave birth to a cricket like you

Lol see imp dey form relevance.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by shakir0802: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Curious345:
Chaii...

But alas, I was wrong..

Hahah
lol, the girl na machine
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by goodlife4good(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
back then 2014, that is when i accept that no man is equal to woman sexually, you may be winning grin grin at a start but subsequently she will definitely get use to it and not getting tired any more. all men are not equal to women. that is nature

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by shakir0802: 6:47am On Dec 13, 2021
goodlife4good:
back then 2014, that is when i accept that no man is equal to woman sexually, you may be winning grin grin at a start but subsequently she will definitely get use to it and not getting tired any more. all men are not equal to women. that is nature
I believe u
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by yachal: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2021
HenryDion:
I remember Nkechi sad She almost destroyed my life. Two weeks to the relationship, I became as lean as a toothpick despite the milk and malt she always buy for me sad

No be juju be that?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by shakir0802: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Last week a friend of mine ran away from home to my side, his new babe gave home back to back and he was like no I can't hold this anymore after 4 round the lady said she wasn't satisfied my guy said okay he wanted to get something in kitchen, that how my guy used exist back door to escape with boxer and singlet
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by shakir0802: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Last week a friend of mine ran away from home to my side, his new babe gave home back to back and he was like no I can't hold this anymore after 4 round the lady said she wasn't satisfied my guy said okay he wanted to get something in kitchen, that how my guy used exist back door to escape with boxer and singlet wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by youngZee23: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
goodlife4good:
That is because men do all the work..let her do cowgirl and see if she won't get tired easly.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? by Amb1045(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
shakir0802:
Last week a friend of mine ran away from home to my side, his new babe gave home back to back and he was like no I can't hold this anymore after 4 round the lady said she wasn't satisfied my guy said okay he wanted to get something in kitchen, that how my guy used exist back door to escape with boxer and singlet wink cheesy cheesy
your friend na two minutes guy. Lol. As a man never do the work alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / Why Do Black Men Think Other Races Of Women Want Them? / Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.