Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,651 members, 7,930,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man (70537 Views)

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by meneski(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2021
I don't even know what I am. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

What about the confirmed cases of him healing amputees that everybody can verify?
Amputees? Abeg u get the video?
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by MufasaLion: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2021
JovialJune:

Really cheesy

Yup
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by A001: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
1Sharon:

You can still marry AS but you will have to select pregnancies...
Please, shed more light on this.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by 1Sharon(f): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
A001:

Please, shed more light on this.

Genetic testing can be done for the baby while still in the womb

If it's not AS, they can terminate the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Nmezor(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Great advice, glad we are all AA in my family.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by snoopy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Did a research a while back and discovered that and discovered that genotype has NOT ALWAYS been there from the beginning of time.
The AS genotype came about as a result of genetic mutation over centuries of battle with Malaria and other diseases through the mutation of an A haemoglobin to an S as a form of resistance.

TONYE001:

Genotype has always been there right from the beginning of time. What wasn't there was the knowledge of it, especially in Africa and other developing societies.

As regards malaria, it is actually the AS genotype that is "stronger."

People with the AA genotype are more susceptible to coming down with malaria.

If you study the history of malaria and if you follow the patterns of spread as well as its severity and deaths, you would find that surviving malaria then correlated with the AS genotype.

I understand I'm saying so much with no source and this isn't good enough. Because of this, I shall revisit this post with a source once I'm free.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Missionaire: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
meetgaya:

Genotype or no genotype, everybody will be gone soon. Tell me one AA that has never tasted death? Before you came to this Earth God has ordained you before when you will be born and when you will die. Genotype doesn't determine that.

Yeah, everybody will be gone someday. However, some things like genotype, bad living conditions etc increases ones' chances of dying earlier than designed or ordained.
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by nelszx: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
NeroPapas:

Wow this is inspiring. Leave that mumu doctor that wanted to trend for talking trash... Passing a right message in a very wrong way.

The people who even need to hear his message are not on twitter where this originated from, neither are they on Nairaland.... They are in our villages.

Senior man I sent you a PM please do acknowledge sir
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Awesometouch1: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
sinaj:
They didnt survive it either and called them Ogbanje back then
Hello Sinaj. Longest time.
Glad to see you again. grin
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by rockyh(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2022
AfonjaBoston:
So what the Bleep is the message here?
read it again
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by rockyh(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2022
AfonjaBoston:
So what the Bleep is the message here?
read it again undecided
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Kogiteraman(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Deicide post=108400726]When they believe God can change ss to AA because they love each other so much

Let them Know genotype don't and can never change over time, it probably a lab mistake from the first test or so but never a miracle, for one to believe genotype changes is like believing an albino changes his skin complexion to normal skin pigmentation.

NOTE: genotype is a blood related issue and a genetic make up of an individual so it can never change. Folks don't be naive
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sanmel:
Despite all these awareness , I'm really amazed that we still have so many persons with SS around..
I personally know of a young couple, husband is a banker while the wife is a lawyer, both AS. Now they have 3kids, 2 with SS and one AS.. They keep visiting the hospital from time to time and it pains me so much..
Why allow such trauma on oneself despite being enlightened
It's just wickedness due to their selfish and inconsiderate nature
Re: Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man by izuch(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.