Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

"I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals (456 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals by DonCrack: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
BBNaija Reality TV Star, Angel Smith has reveal that she suffering from respiratory infection.

The BBNaija 'shine ya eye' housemate revealed her issue via her Instagram story.

She revealed that she has been battling respiratory infection ever since she returned from Dubai.

She also apologize to all her brands and fans, asking for a week to recover from the illness before returning back to work.

"Sorry I’ve been Mia, I’ve been really I’ll with a respiratory infection since I got back from Dubai. This is a formal apology to all the brands I’m working with and about to work with and to of course my fans."

"I cannot perform well if I’m not at my best, please give me the grace of this week to fully recover and I will be back to my best again. Thank you."

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/11/i-have-respiratory-infection-bbnaija-angel-reveals/

lalasticlala
mynd44
missyb3

Re: "I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals by Ebubechuwku(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
I guessed so, if not because my girl is ill, Angel na hot babe, we should be celebrating her Christmas come early lambogini by now.... grin grin grin grin grin

The only Bbn 6 house mate with range rover, their father, who dey ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin breatheeeeeeee
Re: "I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals by Abllo745: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Get well soon
Re: "I Have Respiratory Infection”– Bbnaija Angel Smith Reveals by Houseofglam7(f): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Henod Luxury Homes Unveils Star Actress Mercy Johnson As Ambassador / [VIDEO] Woman In Tears As She Proposes To Boyfriend And He Rejected Her Proposal / Regina Daniel Reveals Ned Nwoko's Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.