Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,031 members, 7,919,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos (1857 Views)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / "Soldiers Led Fulani Herdsmen To Attack Us" - Benue People Accuse Army (Photos) / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
A young Nigerian man has died after he was allegedly brutally beaten by some men of the Nigerian army.

@Ejude44, revealed this on his Twitter handle but didn’t say what the young man did before he was beaten to death.

See the full report below:
https://www.browngh.com/man-allegedly-brutally-beaten-to-death-by-men-of-the-nigerian-army-photos/

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by devilmaycry: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Same story every time...yet no one is taking actions on them....

How can people meant to protect civilians be the one killing them !!...smh, I tire for this country sha

5 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by chatinent: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mehn
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by BBBmall25: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerian arm force can be useless if they choose to; and other time proactive if they wish. What I'm saying is that, their lukewarm idiosyncrazy should not be an excuse for senseless summary excution of our defenless civilian.
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Karlovych: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
embarassed Jubrin of Sudan has made the country unbearable, shame on him and the cocaine lord that pushed him on Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Lostandfound198: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
What a horror

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by delzbaba(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Painful, they must have drilled him to exhaustion.
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by freshkpomo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2021

These weak Nigerian army are just like cultist, one on one they are nothing. They won't try this shit up north. They just killed my fellow Benin brother. We never ready for south at all.

That was how MOPOL 5 at Ogida killed one man because he was making peace. Na him bar them come fight, na him MOPOL still beat because him dey try calm matter tell them say those fighting Na him Younger ones. Them beat am to death... Everyone just moved on asbif it's normal, even the useless brother he died protecting Don turn stupid cultists, smoking and drinking from burial to burial. I was shocked when I saw two of them at Ugheli displaying their skills.

If we want this to change, we protest and fight. Many will die but things will change. Greatest nations you see today na people sacrifice. I don't mind dying, I have nothing to loose.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Olaoluwa112(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
If your pale be policeman, dey pray wella o, cause normal Normal you no suppose live a better life, life no suppose long for you...

Just imagine your pale doing all these, killing someone's else son and when he gets home, their children won't even be moved to talking to their fathers.
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
BokoHaram/ISWAP will do the needful
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Rolly22(m): 1:32am On Dec 12, 2021
freshkpomo:

These weak Nigerian army are just like cultist, one on one they are nothing. They won't try this shit up north. They just killed my fellow Benin brother. We never ready for south at all.

That was how MOPOL 5 at Ogida killed one man because he was making peace. Na him bar them come fight, na him MOPOL still beat because him dey try calm matter tell them say those fighting Na him Younger ones. Them beat am to death... Everyone just moved on asbif it's normal, even the useless brother he died protecting Don turn stupid cultists, smoking and drinking from burial to burial. I was shocked when I saw two of them at Ugheli displaying their skills.

If we want this to change, we protest and fight. Many will die but things will change. Greatest nations you see today na people sacrifice. I don't mind dying, I have nothing to loose.

Nigerians don’t think this way,they want Freedom but afraid of Sacrifices

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Onyenna(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Horrible mehn!
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Bantu10: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2021
BBBmall25:
Nigerian arm force can be useless if they choose to; and other time proactive if they wish. What I'm saying is that, their lukewarm idiosyncrazy should not be an excuse for senseless summary excution of our defenless civilian.

Zoo army has never been proactive. Stop deceiving urself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
cry
Re: Man Allegedly Brutally Beaten To Death By Men Of The Nigerian Army - Photos by DoctorDree(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2021
Na civilian dem sabi beat

(1) (Reply)

Another One Killed This Thursday Evening Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos PHOTOS / Police Men In Street Fight (with Pictures) / I Asked My Gang To Deal With My Sister -robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.