Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (60994 Views)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Rev Esther Ajayi Praises MC Oluomo, Leads Him To Greet Obasanjo, Ooni And Others / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who is she?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
And so?

How is this news?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Achorise: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
This woman is just too humble for me and always breaks religious bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by laiperi: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hope, heaven and hell sellers elevate themselves unto special lass.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by geokay777(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is no news abeg, even bishop's mother was a rooted C n S member back then.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Metsolo: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Make dem try, God kwns those for him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Banometer: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mega bucks folks. 2 Moneybags ever... cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Basicend: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
She seems to really want it. . She knows what she wants and went for it.

That's all I can see.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by damoobaba: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Afobaje001:
Blessing upon blessings

You have a smart phone, you have whatsapp, you have data, check my siggy let me show you how you can monetize your WhatsApp instead of just viewing statuses that’s not adding any value to your life.. check my siggy

Baba, how can I make money with my WhatsApp
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by geokay777(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is no news abeg, even bishop's mother was a rooted C n S member back then. Do you know that if C n S churches should stop wearing white Garment today. It's the winners members that will start to adorn it in all of thier services. Ask Bishop y he is wearing white suit all the time.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Femeto: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Bishop Oyedepo while praying for some pastors at Shiloh was approached by Rev Abimbola Esther Ajayi for prayers. The cheerful founder of Love of Christ Generation church knelt with plea in her eyes after which the Bishop laid hands and Prayed For her. She left the venue with with much excitement and pomp at the relationship she had just built.

A quick lesson from this. Always go for whatever you desire even if it has never been done before. Don't listen to those who tell you that can't be done because they cannot do it. Whoever thought a C and S church leader could get accepted by major pentecostal leaders. Rev Esther has been an embodiment of humility, generosity and passion for souls. These traits and her continuous drive to do more has brought her this far. Congrats ma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxt1ZUX2so

Na wa o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Gt321(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Scripted

Mumu na ur second name

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
You can't take humility away from d Yorubas!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by DeMekus: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Fake bishop, fake Reverend, fake pastor, fake prayer.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Elock1: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
The Day way Africans realise say this church thing be like coded yahoo na that dy development go start.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by marhez43(f): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
U see y some people destiny has bee destoryed is lack of ingorance.evil pastors laying their hands on u.#fakebuharmustgo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by NNTR: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol... The one wey him pray for Buhari and Osibanjo nko? Wetin come out??

Hopefully one day Africans gon wise up and take their destinies in their hands.. I just pray it happens in my lifetime
Well, that'll be the day, albeit some already have

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Bishop Oyedepo while praying for some pastors at Shiloh was approached by Rev Abimbola Esther Ajayi for prayers. The cheerful founder of Love of Christ Generation church knelt with plea in her eyes after which the Bishop laid hands and Prayed For her. She left the venue with with much excitement and pomp at the relationship she had just built.

A quick lesson from this. Always go for whatever you desire even if it has never been done before. Don't listen to those who tell you that can't be done because they cannot do it. Whoever thought a C and S church leader could get accepted by major pentecostal leaders. Rev Esther has been an embodiment of humility, generosity and passion for souls. These traits and her continuous drive to do more has brought her this far. Congrats ma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxt1ZUX2so

Man, I love how you talk. Makes your video and channel very interesting to watch.

I'll hit the subscribe button. You deserve it!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Kingmena: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
But this is not actually supposed to be news na

Do you know, I can send you a material that will help you restructure your business to function without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Payperboii(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by easiest(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Touching another person wife anyhow in the name of prayer, no so dem the close feeling they take start. Much you touch before your prayer be answered?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
petsolo115:
god of men
You can call them whatever you like . I myself aren't a fan of religion. But there is something we can't explain about divine visitations. They are exceptional among men.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Esesuwa8: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Endorsement!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Subgod: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
Blessed man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by marhez43(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
U see any church any pastor that does not preach against worldiness,deuternomy 22:5 27:20,21,22,23.go nd read the verse
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by marhez43(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
U see any church any pastor that does not preach against worldiness,deuternomy 22:5 27:20,21,22,23.is a fake church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Babyboyforeal(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
What should we do with this news?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
i wonder oo
Momopoi:
How is this my business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Themandator: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
DropsMic:
Lol... The one wey him pray for Buhari and Osibanjo nko? Wetin come out??

Hopefully one day Africans gon wise up and take their destinies in their hands.. I just pray it happens in my lifetime

How far with your destiny that is in your hands? Is it attractive enough for it to be a rallying point for 'take your destiny in your hands campaign "

Can your present or 2022 life convince any body that Church is a scam?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Men kneeling down for their fellow men!

I think the scripture said we all equal in the sight of God

Men came to Earth and started taking spiritual positions.

“Emancipate yourself from mental slavery”

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) by Franking: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Prayers? Waste of time. Hasn't he been praying for Nigeria? Look how we turned out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.