Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,458 members, 7,932,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:23 AM

Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House (2602 Views)

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / South African Woman Goes Viral For Showing Herself Extreme "Self-love" / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by TkhGuy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
This one will shock you, but here is my take for you guys, a lesson you should learn dating an influencer

To avoid having your heart wrecked like his husband is doing now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmgXEs51MM

That bold statement says a lot
Re: Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
She’s not pretty, but what she does with her body speaks volumes. It’s very hard for performers to not have sex with fans. For women it is leagues harder than it is for men. She was way coded before marriage, I wonder why she is reckless now.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by lkillbrokehoes: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
You can't shame the shameless
Re: Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
That video was a waste of time. Ten minutes of hearing a lazy youth talk about nothing. Kai, my data.

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
When will she come to visit me at my house? grin
Re: Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by Kuriosmynd: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Her husband is a SIMPY Simp
Re: Janemena Showing Herself In A Sugar Daddy's House by idris646(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2021
she need dick in her life..

(1) (Reply)

Girls' Victims Of Sleeping Pills & Laughing Gas For Sex Advantage By Guys / "The Marriage Ends There”: Bride Chases Away Curvy Lady Dancing With Groom At We / Can You Advise Me Please? Serious Answers Only - 7 Months Of Dating ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.