Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) (1196 Views)

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
hello Beautiful people,

Permit me for posting this on the romance section guys,so for some years now have been an artist, although not really an established one, I just made freestyles and attimes I go to studio to record.

Recently I drop a freestyle when I was still in Nigeria and boom it was trending to an extend at least if not for anything it has thousands of views and hundreds of positive comments, people begin to send me personal msg and honestly I feel like they love this last one for real.

Something happened on Monday, a man asked for my number on Instagram, without any stress I gave him and immediately he called me,I was surprise to my bone,he asked me alot of questions, like my age,my location, my parents and so many questions. So I took time to check his page and I found out, this man roll with the likes of olamide,donjazzy and I could remember one of his pictures he took with burna boy also!!!!

when I saw that I mysef began to gain interest in his talks and I was strictly following all his msg and call,so just yesterday he said he wanted to speak with my dad and immediately I went his room to give him the phone, I never knew he was that serious not until he told my dad he want me to come to Lagos (lekki eleganza), he was so precise about taking my music to the upper level.

Without much talks I need advice--Did you guys think is advisable to go and meet someone I don't know just because he promised me a record deal??
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
the video

1 Like

Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by revived2: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
So far you guys are meeting in an open space

Go but do not go alone

1 Like

Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:
the video
A screenshot of the video? undecided
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
embarassed
Johndagr8t:
hello Beautiful people,

Permit me for posting this on the romance section guys,so for some years now have been an artist, although not really an established one, I just made freestyles and attimes I go to studio to record.

Recently I drop a freestyle when I was still in Nigeria and boom it was trending to an extend at least if not for anything it has thousands of views and hundreds of positive comments, people begin to send me personal msg and honestly I feel like they love this last one for real.

Something happened on Monday, a man asked for my number on Instagram, without any stress I gave him and immediately he called me,I was surprise to my bone,he asked me alot of questions, like my age,my location, my parents and so many questions. So I took time to check his page and I found out, this man roll with the likes of olamide,donjazzy and I could remember one of his pictures he took with burna boy also!!!!

when I saw that I mysef began to gain interest in his talks and I was strictly following all his msg and call,so just yesterday he said he wanted to speak with my dad and immediately I went his room to give him the phone, I never knew he was that serious not until he told my dad he want me to come to Lagos (lekki eleganza), he was so precise about taking my music to the upper level.

Without much talks I need advice--Did you guys think is advisable to go and meet someone I don't know just because he promised me a record deal??
Human head is 25k...

1 Like

Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Honourable2003: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Once is an open you are meeting no prob, mind you go with someone sha to stay around the area to watch over you sha
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
revived2:
So far you guys are meeting in an open space

Go but do not go alone

uhm...ok
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
A screenshot of the video? undecided

you this girl lemme rest!!!
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Truvelisback(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:
hello Beautiful people,

Do u still need a Prophet to tell u to accept it?

Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Johndagr8t:

you this girl lemme rest!!!
I don't want anything bad to happen to you... embarassed
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't want anything bad to happen to you... embarassed

care for your people not me!!!
bye
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Do u still need a Prophet to tell u to accept it?

yes...are you?
Re: I Made A Freestyle And Got Invitation From Lekki(photo) by Reggaemich(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Remember your dream
And how u asked for Interpretation

Be wise

All that Glitters is not Gold

(1) (Reply)

I Keep Quitting Really Good Relationships With No Reason At All / I Want To Donate My Vital Organs. Rip In Advance / How Much Are You Willing To Pay To Enjoy Full Sekxx Wit This Type Of Aristo Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.