Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

She's 3 Weeks Pregnant For A Guy She Met On Facebook, Now She Needs My Help !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 3 Weeks Pregnant For A Guy She Met On Facebook, Now She Needs My Help !!! (561 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's 3 Weeks Pregnant For A Guy She Met On Facebook, Now She Needs My Help !!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
NB: This is a narrative from one of my audience in another platform who pleaded and forwarded his ordeal to me on the note of anonymity, that I help him with what to do, so I it brought here.

We had a long hiatus apart... we agreed that she can take a break off the relationship to address some pressing issues in her life that needed attention, of which she told me she doesn't want to bother me with it.

I knew she was up to something, but kept my cool as a carefree gentle guy... her trust level in the relationship was completely questionable. I knew she needed the break to cruise with some other dude.

There was no calls, no texting... no physical meeting nor communication of any sort after she started with the break.

1 Month later, she's calling, asking me to help her with some money.

Truth be told, I moved on with a new relationship.

Now she's three weeks pregnant for a guy she met on facebook and she wants to get rid of it. She tried to hide it from me but as she couldn't get anyone to help her with the money, she opened up to me about it.

She has tried reaching the guy through calls and messages but the guy blocked her.

She has no traces nor address of this guy.

Now she's bothering my life with a stray pregnancy.

Guys what should I do?

Pls leave your sincere opinions here. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's 3 Weeks Pregnant For A Guy She Met On Facebook, Now She Needs My Help !!! by Sonsly041(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Avoid her.....

4 Likes

Re: She's 3 Weeks Pregnant For A Guy She Met On Facebook, Now She Needs My Help !!! by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hmmm. This is serious

If the money she is requesting for is solely for the abortion, then you shouldn't involve yourself...,

Don't give your village people free ticket to tie you die.

2 Likes

Re: She's 3 Weeks Pregnant For A Guy She Met On Facebook, Now She Needs My Help !!! by revived2: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
angry

Pusssarians

You are mad if you send her that money

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of My Soulmate / A Real Man.. / A Lot Of Nigerian Children Go Abroad & Turn Gay, It’s Largely Due To Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.