Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Blessing Okoro Criticizes Actress Ada Ameh For Dragging Kemi Olunloyo (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Criticizes Actress Ada Ameh For Dragging Kemi Olunloyo (video) (214 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Criticizes Actress Ada Ameh For Dragging Kemi Olunloyo (video) by NewsAgent101: 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
A well-known relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, has slammed Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh for her latest video in which she attacked investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo

It all started after Kemi Olunloyo alleged that late Sylvester Oromoni agreed to be beaten and drink motor oil as part of cult initiation

This didn’t sit well with actress Ada Ameh, who didn’t waste any time in dragging Kemi Olunloyo through the mud in a new video

In response, Blessing Okoro slammed Ada Ameh, telling her to change her correction style and quit acting like a tout

She wrote:

This is an appeal to mummy @adaameh .
I watched you as a kid and my kids still watch d Johnsons. Pls can you change your strategy and way of correction and calling people out. I know Nigerians are hailing you every time you do this but pls you don’t have to correct with insult, abuse and words that are so depressing

Personally I completely disagree with dr Kemi but this is not even about her, it’s about every other person you have tried to correct, drag or drop your opinions

You are an elder and it’s ok to correct us , disagree and throw your opinions once in a while but not like this, this is violent, bully and too abusive, if anybody pick your words and throw it back at you just because they disagree with you or don’t like what you said you won’t like it too

You made sense, in everything you said, but the way you keep saying it, is a complete NO. Let us stop creating same monsters that we hate . Please please please mummy �. Try and be a bit more civil . So that small pikin no go use ur own words back at u some day”

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRueF5g90xg

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy And Ed Sheeran Set To Release A Song! / Let’s Normalise Divorce – Bisi Alimi Writes / UNBELIEVABLE!! Wizkid, Davido & Burnaboy Performed Together On One Stage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.