Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) (599 Views)

Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by Johnpele: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
As a guy what will you do to your girlfriend when you return home only to realize that she helped you in cleaning your Ps4 with water?

Watch video Below....

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFq4iQHskps[/flash]

Cc
Ishilove
Lalasticlala

Re: What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by Starboytwo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
She nor fit clean toilet? Well he nor fit happen for naija anyway. Oyinbo things.
Re: What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by younglleo: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na for people wey get girlfriend!
But if any girl try dis rubbish wit me ehh!
Re: What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by godofuck231: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
I go fvck her , I no go beat her , I go fvck her Totoe spoil as she spoil my thing ,
Re: What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by Deicide: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
godofuck231:
I go fvck her , I no go beat her , I go fvck her Totoe spoil as she spoil my thing ,
All you know is fūck sha its in your name. And the possibility of you being a virgin in real life is 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Deicide:
All you know is fūck sha its in your name. And the possibility of you being a virgin in real life is 100%
You suppose know say all these boys wey dey make mouth no Sabi nothing..they come online saying what they can't even dream of doing..
Re: What Will You Do To Your Girlfriend If She Do This To Your PS4? (video) by godofuck231: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Deicide:
Emmm you see , I was born a sinner , its not my doing its the devils work

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife With This Blend A Registered Nurse-fashion Designer(unisex / Shirtless Wizkid Having A Pool Party With Phyno Wande Coal Other Artists(video) / Couple Mistakenly Capture Friend Who Was ‘eating’ His Partner In Their Live Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.