Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' (38327 Views)

Davido Reacts As His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Appeal Court / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Pasuma Declares His Intention To Become President Of Nigeria In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Kirkman: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Pray tinubu doesn't play his abracadabra game by deploying MC Oluomo bois to dabaru election in osun once again. Don't forget osun is his second home. He's from Iragbiji. The incumbent governor was the director of his Alpha Beta company in Lagos before he became governor.
So because of all this; that's why the useless underperforming governor is so relaxed?
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by louqas: 5:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Godjone:
Adeleke actually won the last Osun election but Buhari and APC were too desperate to capture the west

Same thing OBJ did to south west while in power

Keep wailing.....
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by dingbang(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Can davido play the game?
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Eriokanmi: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2021
Kirkman:

So because of all this; that's why the useless underperforming governor is so relaxed?
How can he perform? Osun people kept trying they never voted him. He was rigged into power. Each time I visit ife, they keep saying this. Alpha Beta is the tax collector in Osun. He's hands are tied. It still amazes me how some people would willingly permit someone to be enslaving them in the 21st century. Same is happening in Lagos but you know what? Their empire is ending soon

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by hollywater: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2021
What plan did Buhari have that you voted for him?He spent 6 months appointing Useless Ministers like Fashola that said electricity is not a rocket science, yet we still don't have light after 6 years plus. Amaechi the prodigal son, that is Building railway to another country when his people from Rivers state has no Train tracks on his name.
Lair the Lucifer of this unfortunate government. That can defend anything undependable. Ngige a confused Minister. Anywhere bele face. Just pack one side abeg.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Babastrong(m): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm, the man behind 2million writch watch? He go shock una come 2023.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by kelly72: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Surely, Yekini Amoda Sangodele of Iragbiji A.K.A. Bola Tinubu of Lagos, the greedy lootocrat who fraudulently changed everything about himself including name, origin and educational standing will do some rigging once again to stop senator Adeleke.

But it looks like his rigging force may not be enough this time.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by slimghost(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
It is almost impossible to defeat an incumbent, Bola Tinubu’s home state? Never, their rigging machinery is even stronger todays, they will use Osun State as a prelude for 2023.

Don’t know who is more popular but have you heard of BVAS? Lol. Writing results is almost a thing of the past. INEC has hit politicians where it hurts.
Go and ask Andy Ubah how far.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Mutecgold92(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Wetin happen
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Herbephe1(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Lamasta:

What has the current governor there done to better the lives of Osun people

the man is really trying with limited resources,and huge debt incurred by the previous administration. Aregbesola almost plunged osun into everlasting debt with his borrow-borrow attitudes. oyetola is correcting the abnormalities which I doubt if adeleke has charisma to do.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Bluntemperor: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2021
money121:
Seen

Youthful exuberance is allowed,Mr Davido!
But it is better you concentrate on your Musical callings, even though you want to help your Uncle. But for Politics,No No NO!
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Pat081: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Jokers.

They all feel we are fools, what's his plan for the people of OSUN if he wins the election? Entertaining us ba?

Two brothers contesting under this same finished PDP, chai money wey them suppose use build something wey go dey useful for them people in Ede, better still help them repair some of their roads.
let him get to power first and see his plan for osun people and you are talking about road in Ede what is the work of the government they vote for and he won the vote that time but the useless APC and lNCE rig the election for oyetola that everybody see live on TV and our good for nothing people are still following them so let osun try the Adeleke too
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Lovenorth: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2021
This Devido is assuming that politics is singing and dancing but they are two different things
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by seunmsg(m): 7:36am On Dec 12, 2021
The dancing clown will never be the governor of Osun state. If the Adeleke family are serious about governing the state, they should bring out Deji Adeleke. Demola is not fit to be a local government chairman not to talk of governor.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Akerele44(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2021
U better advice ur Uncle make him contest after Oyetola finish his 2nd term
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by ThatFairGuy: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2021
What a great insult to the erudite people of Osun angry
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by ledaman: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Godjone:
Adeleke actually won the last Osun election but Buhari and APC were too desperate to capture the west
Stop saying you don't know. It was Omisore that beg his supporters to vote for APC after it was inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by hectorswag(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2021
silibaba:
Dancing incoming governor grin
Lol Osun people don buy market cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Dreytonisback(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Jokers.

They all feel we are fools, what's his plan for the people of OSUN if he wins the election? Entertaining us ba?

Two brothers contesting under this same finished PDP, chai money wey them suppose use build something wey go dey useful for them people in Ede, better still help them repair some of their roads.

E be like say na only me and you get sense for here
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Tomek09:

Don't mind the mumu. Oyetola will be the biggest fool to lose election as incumbent. Nothing for Adelekes.
Oyetola no fit to be a governor before its just that APC just want someone there to continue their successful reign tenureship.

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by GetMeRight: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2021
Jostoman:
Next governor of Osun state inshallah.

What about his other uncle? Next deputy governor? Lol
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Tomek09(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Alexanpetal:
Oyetola no fit to be a governor before its just that APC just want someone there to continue their successful reign tenureship.
One good turn deserves another.

Nothing for Adeleke thieves.

Oyetola till 2026.
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by GetMeRight: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Pat081:
let him get to power first and see his plan for osun people and you are talking about road in Ede what is the work of the government they vote for and he won the vote that time but the useless APC and lNCE rig the election for oyetola that everybody see live on TV and [s] our good for nothing people are still following them [/s]

You and your family members are the good for nothing. Must everyone belong to PDP or Adeleke's?

so let osun try the Adeleke too

The Adeleke that Adelekes are trying to force on the good people of Osun state is nothing but empty headed spoilt brat. He couldn't even differentiate his left hand from the right one. He has never managed anything in his life nor done anything apart from collecting pension from his brothers and party away his life. A dummy that his handlers never allowed to talk to people during his campaigns nor allowed to participate in any debate.
Osun state has the highest number of higher institutions in the country, it will be an insult for a secondary school dropout and No Future Ambition to govern us just because his brother happened to be swimming in money.
Give us better Adeleke and we will accept him, not this runt of the litters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Tomek09:

One good turn deserves another.

Nothing for Adeleke thieves.

Oyetola till 2026.
My brother no,Oyetola no do well for osun oh i dey live in osun,the official car my dad is supposed to get since 2019 in his former office before he was transferred to Osun government office in Abere was used by his boss,my parents 3 years old promotion was with held so Oyetola is not for #2026# oh.

1 Like

Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by GetMeRight: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
It is almost impossible to defeat an incumbent, Bola Tinubu’s home state? Never, their rigging machinery is even stronger today, they will use Osun State as a prelude for 2023.

They didn't use Anambra State because they didn't win, right? But if APC wins in Osun state, that means they have used it as a prelude. Lol. Receive sense
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Ramoki: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2021
The people shall decide at the end
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by McCoy9067(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Why did he declare his family as the governor of Osun state?
Na your family they want to worship...
Re: Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' by Tomek09(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Alexanpetal:
My brother no,Oyetola no do well for osun oh i dey live in osun,the official car my dad is supposed to get since 2019 in his former office before he was transferred to Osun government office in Abere was used by his boss,my parents 3 years old promotion was with held so Oyetola is not for #2026# oh.
Adelekes will be worse. Your parents will surely get their entitlements and what's due for them. Adeleke thieves won't smell Osun Government House. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor In Hospital For Butt Lift Surgery (Photos, Video) / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.