Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach (5343 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy / Inuwa Yahaya: Nigeria Facing Worst Security Challenge In History / VP Yemi Osinbajo: Our Plans To Address Skills Gap & Employability In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by NaijaMutant(f): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Mumu, what's stopping you from applying those smarter approaches while you are at the helm of affairs

Just another academic exercise.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
Open more borders in the North abeg! We need northerners and their TERROIST brothers to reduce in population since non of them had came out one day and say " I know this people that are doing this " but still, they're their people and they know themselves too well. They should enjoy the sound of the guns!
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by symbianDON(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Anieke77:
What are the criteria for being a professor in Nigeria
the same as the rest of the world
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Awoo88: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2021
In other word,you guys are not smart
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by 4four(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Motivational speaker is at it again

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Flo36: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Osinbajo should stop taking Mkpurummiri and do the needful. Too much grammar can never solve Nigeria problem
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by KaluwisxPRO: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
If as a Vice President this useless pastor cannot make any meaningful changes in this Government to better the life of the ordinary people, what is his business beyond 2023.. Please kindly retire like every other Vice President.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by shedy03(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2021
flokii:
The Northern borders are open for all sort to enter including terrorists, bandits and gun runners from Niger republic up to Libya yet nobody wants to talk so they won't offend the oga at the top.

Nigeria now is a dumping ground for light weapons and ammunitions including those used during Gaddafi, all coming in from the North but it's SW borders thay are blocking and flexing muscle on.
Oga at d top knows the northern borders are open, it's left so for their brothers from accros the borders to come into naija their 2nd home.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by shedy03(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Pastor prof, direct ur message to your boss not to the helpless masses that are the victims.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Oppy2k2: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
who are u telling that one to
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Burruchaga71(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
It will never be well with Buhari and Osunbade
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by MrBanner(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Cristoss:
hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Rocktation
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Femeto: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Oloyinbo. Baba go and work.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Reference(m): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
lloydtruth:
This one thinks he's smart, always talking as if he's not part of the government.

Na so. As if he is a citizen and we are government. Always telling us what he and his comrades in power should be doing.... and now that we know.... what the heck can we do.... to 'smarten' the approach...
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by possibilita(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Abeg make this man getat all he does is talk and talk,all he does is give theories no practical approach
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by tnerro1(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Tell the presidency
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Simplythebest: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2021
Everytime this man will be talking like someone in opposition who is not in power. For crying out loud u are the vice president of federal republic of Nigeria. I think someone should help and wake this man up. He always speak like a motivational speaker. We need action oga vice president
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Yankee101: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
You're the vice president
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by showafrica(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/our-security-challenge-demands-smarter-approach-osinbajo/

This is a typical afonja talk.. We need to.. we have to. Igbos manufacturs weapons, you killed them and called them criminals. South South refines fuel, you call them illegal refeneries but China will stay in their toilet and produce one toy, you call it foreign.

Wel, VP may be trying so hard to defend Nigeria with fair English but failure is failure. Nigeria has failed in everything and this Government also has failed. Make una continue borrowing and begging. Begging is not in the DNA of any Igbo man... That's the difference and the reason for agitation.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by showafrica(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
This one is always yarning rubbish. Just a slightly educated version of Buhari.

Always talking like someone who is not even in government. Jonesing boy.

Lol, slightly educated version of longinus. Perfect description
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Anieke77(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
symbianDON:
the same as the rest of the world
why is our own behaving differently
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
What really does he mean by a smarter approach? Does the FG have an approach? The FG needs to first sit down and come up with an approach/strategy.
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Irene001: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
This man just like to talk to deceive people I don’t know the kind of professor that he is
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
You again?
Re: Osinbajo: Our Security Challenge Demands Smarter Approach by bigcasava1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
conductor20000:
This one is always yarning rubbish. Just a slightly educated version of Buhari.

Always talking like someone who is not even in government. Jonesing boy.
hahaha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / 71% Of Nigerian Muslims Desire Sharia Law Implemented All Over Nigeria / I Defect To APC, PDP Is Full Of Lies And They've Done Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.